bs341;722347 said:
6" girth is so tempting. Is it safe to rule out BJ's from smaller, petite women?
I'll just tell you now, a far as bj's go, I'll think you'll be just fine........I'm right at 5 3/4" midshaft, and 6", give or take, at the base.....And obviously more, if I'm fresh out of my bathmate, or just finished a heavy workout.......my wife is tiny.....5'2" 108 pounds, soaking wet........and she has no problems!!! Not even when I'm "pumped" from a workout.......and I promise, she doesn't have a proportionally large mouth!! Lol. Definitely go for 6"!!! 6 1/2", if you want to keep that 6", after it's all said and done......

Any man who is close to six will go for six, period! :)

doublelongdaddy;722637 said:

yep 6.5 can be my final goal,if id stop exercing to gain girth id only loose half an inch.:cool:

LONGERDICK7+;722639 said:
yep 6.5 can be my final goal,if id stop exercing to gain girth id only loose half an inch.:cool:

That extra .5" will be the straw that broke the camels back :)

doublelongdaddy;722662 said:
That extra .5" will be the straw that broke the camels back :)

why saying that D actually a 7"in girth could be my ultimate goal!:cool:

doublelongdaddy;722637 said:

And when he gets to 6 he will keep going because we are never satisfied with the gains.

- - - Updated - - -

LONGERDICK7+;722689 said:
why saying that D actually a 7"in girth could be my ultimate goal!:cool:

7 inch girth is our goal bro do not give up.

Six inches for sure! I'm trying to make that my goal too and yes we would love to keep going however how much is too much for your partner right? When you hit 6 and ito comfortable for her then try going for 6.25.

Ahh screw it go for 7! :)

huge-girth;722708 said:
And when he gets to 6 he will keep going because we are never satisfied with the gains.

- - - Updated - - -

6 always beckons 6.5, it is the natural flow but I have to say, few make it past 6.5.

huge-girth;722708 said:

- - - Updated - - -

No i wont im a PE junkie lol gains gains gains thats what i want :cool: i want to see the day id hold my big and thick cock just to prove myself how far ive gotten,how real PE is...

doublelongdaddy;722736 said:
6 always beckons 6.5, it is the natural flow but I have to say, few make it past 6.5.

Mark my words boss, I will make it to 7+ base girth

LONGERDICK7+;722792 said:
No i wont im a PE junkie lol gains gains gains thats what i want :cool: i want to see the day id hold my big and thick cock just to prove myself how far ive gotten,how real PE is...

As for me, I want to get to 7+ base girth. Girth work is highly addictive. When I resume training, I will be doing girth work mainly by standing only as I fear I might have waist pain again if I do girth work while sitting down.

I always preferred standing when doing girth too. One of my favorite "moves" being to squat down (erect), clamp down with a hand tight at the base, kegel/release grip/retighten, then stand back up. Incredible pump.

huge-girth;722873 said:
As for me, I want to get to 7+ base girth. Girth work is highly addictive. When I resume training, I will be doing girth work mainly by standing only as I fear I might have waist pain again if I do girth work while sitting down.

BM is the magical device and the most effective way to get gains is using it standing up..and yeah girth sessions are way more enjoyable than stretching sometimes...lol

No fucking doubt!:cool: we want to gain lenght and girth tough:cool:

stillwantmore2;722880 said:
I always preferred standing when doing girth too. One of my favorite "moves" being to squat down (erect), clamp down with a hand tight at the base, kegel/release grip/retighten, then stand back up. Incredible pump.

Yeah, this wil give an incredible pump and your inner penis will be forced to come out when you squat, I like the idea.

stillwantmore2;722880 said:

Yeah, this will give an incredible pump and your inner penis will be forced to come out when you squat, I like the idea.

LONGERDICK7+;722888 said:
BM is the magical device and the most effective way to get gains is using it standing up..and yeah girth sessions are way more enjoyable than stretching sometimes...lol

No fucking doubt!:cool: we want to gain lenght and girth tough:cool:

I'm aiming to do everything possible to make sure I'm able to do some length work while training girth. I must gain both ways.

Threak-X;722918 said:
Obsess for Success...

I like this and for good reason. There is so much negativity tied to these "supposed" mental disorders and it is the worst discernment anyone could make. OCD is a gift and if used the right way you can gain 2 inches in 2 months, this is what I did and OCD was my best mate at the time. This goes for many other 'disorders' in the DSM5.

bs341;722292 said:
Having a very difficult time deciding. Of these 3 options to shoot for, which should I stop at? Please list yours reasons and convince me.

If you are very worried I will suggest you stop at 6 inches girth just in case you experience any form of shrinkage/loss

Back
Top Bottom