doublelongdaddy;758240 said:
Where you at Threak? Missing your input and humor!

Hey...I'm still jumping around and not six-feet underground

My time has been devoted to some personal projects and required some initial full-time focus and dedication to them. I'm getting back to "balance in my life" and will drop in on a regular basis and chime in every so often...

Threak-X;758632 said:

My time has been devoted to some personal projects and required some initial full-time focus and dedication to them. I'm getting back to "balance in my life" and will drop in on a regular basis and chime in every so often...

great to hear! looking forward to your 'drop-ins'

Threak-X;758632 said:

Good for you, I am happy you have some things cooking! Love to have you visit when you can, it is not the same without you here.

5.5 is what most women desire when interviewed in a study that LIGHTNING was part of. I think most men here desire 6" Understandably as men also prefer an inch longer than women prefer. Men always want more.
Our perception of what is considered big are so messed up. But I can't help it to wanting more and more.

Younger females stated "big" at 5.5 as a conservative means to prevent themselves from experiencing discomfort. 5.5 is a great median to start out, but the key is to know how to pleasure through various play techniques to gain the most of the sexual session. It's not about the pounding ending. My journey with the ladies at a 4.25 was sufficient, but became better at 5. But once you enjoy life with your special partner into your 30s, that 5 will turn to 5.5 and will demand into the 6. I can truly say nowadays that most want 5.2 to start, and 6 in their late 20s after being experienced, then desired towards 6.3 in their 30s and older. This is where my journey resumes in PE because of that female's desire for filling and mine for fulfilling that desire.

Our perception of what is considered big are so messed up. But I can't help it to wanting more and more.

Most women that I did a survey on years ago. Stated that seven x five is the mos the size they desire most. I personally think that 8 × 6 is the best size. But then again, I'm far beyond this. So I continueto work for more and more size

I have fucked 20ish women with 5.25-5.5 inches girth - none really struggled. They needed some warm up if I was at the thicker end, but it was never too much. Nearly too much on a few women.

I've done pumping and PE, and I've fucked a few women around 5.75 inches girth and my wife at every stage up to 7 inches girth. My wife is unusual - she can take anything, and tends to prefer a much longer and thicker penis than most women - but I think 5.75-6 is probably the best size for the greatest number of women. There, you're pushing the limits for many, but probably not "too big" for anyone but the most size-averse like 1% of women.

I have fucked 20ish women with 5.25-5.5 inches girth - none really struggled. They needed some warm up if I was at the thicker end, but it was never too much. Nearly too much on a few women.

I've done pumping and PE, and I've fucked a few women around 5.75 inches girth and my wife at every stage up to 7 inches girth. My wife is unusual - she can take anything, and tends to prefer a much longer and thicker penis than most women - but I think 5.75-6 is probably the best size for the greatest number of women. There, you're pushing the limits for many, but probably not "too big" for anyone but the most size-averse like 1% of women.
Most women as surveyed desire a seven inch penis with five and a half inches of girth

Most women as surveyed desire a seven inch penis with five and a half inches of girth
When we know this, we don't need to be as obsessed when we get there. When we want more, we can just be relaxed about it.

I didn't understand
how will it become long
If I measure none bone pressed, I will hold the ruler further out from my body, and I would need more length in order to show for example: 10 Inch on the ruler. It's also not accurate with none bone pressed.

Back
Top Bottom