Good shots bro. Your dick looks big and angry in that clamp. Keep it up dude.

Excellent Pictures! That thing is a monster among monsters!

where can I get my hands on the metal clamp and clear tube thing?

Well IMTHEMAN1990, he is using a piece of silicone sleeve and a medium cable clamp in the first set of pictures and everything plus a HARDWEAR cockring in the second set of pics. Hey SUPenis EnlargementRDICK, how good does that HARDWEAR cockring work? I was always curious about how good they might work.

Damn man. Great pics. I am just one size smaller than you if your measures are true and I think you look huge. I am always feeling small!

Is there anything called Penis Enlargement anorexia?

Great work man!!!I always wondered about the HARDWEAR cockring.
Think you can give a bit of your opinions on it?
Keep up the good work.

You can yes, just go slowly and easy at first until you know what the score is.

That is a good workout program by the way, I noticed a lot of Superdicks workouts focuses on lower body strength and explosiveness that will give you some huge Running Back-like thighs and calves.

Superdick;414752 said:
Hey,Guys

Here are some more pictures:

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG
Tools Of The Trade

I do hardstyle heavy training and ballistic movements(presses,swings,cleans and jerks also jumping squats,farmers walks)

Peace,
Super:)

Were did u bought the round metal n wat does it do?

Freaking pictures are CRAZY! Massive! Again, nice work SD!

Thompj215;481073 said:
Were did u bought the round metal n wat does it do?

Its a hardwear cockring. just google.

Its seems great(but expensive) the hard thing is to get the right size. I want to buy one but dont know which one :(

superdick what size is your ring?

hi Super, very impressive!!!
i was wandering if you have had any success in straightening your curve. Or are doing any exercises to help correct it?

Im thinking of buying one of those horseshoe rings, how well do they work over say a regular metal cockring?

magicjohnson;484094 said:
Im thinking of buying one of those horseshoe rings, how well do they work over say a regular metal cockring?

A bit heavier but not by much.

Back
Top Bottom