Superdick

Registered
Yo,Guys

I have some pictures of me during clamping and also a few body shots from my weight lifting.

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG
Body Shot
IMG_0867.JPG
Another Body Shot
Clamping For 2-20 Min Sessions

Fitness Regime:

Heavy Russian Kettlebell Training
Compound Excercises - Deadlifts,Squats,Jerks,Cleans And Presses "Excellent For Test Boost"
Bodyweight Stuff

Ol,Skool All Day Boy:)

I have a lot to do to improve on body and penis but i am getting there slowly.
Mad Props to Kingsnake for the motivation gotta give my brother some credit

Also Stillwantmore & Redzulu chime in and give me some clamping advice as i just started this 2 days ago.

Peace,
Super

great quality photos! had to zoom out to the max to see them in proportion :)

i couldn't zoom out...if you get a chance to resize them that would be cool

Your penis got so big it does not fit in my 28" monitor!

Yo,Members

I did some resizing in photoshop so don't worry about the size of my Dong,I just wanted to show some of you guys my method for clamping.
I don't care about measurements,And also took out the bodyshots as they do not pertain to this post.:)

Peace,
super

Damn that thing is an evil WMD!

Good shit SD, wait till you get more experience and start clamping with two clamps. The difference is amazing. Are you supplementing the Bathmate into your girth routines?

Kettlebells are awesome. Do you follow RKC, Hardstyle, etc?

I could never get that long vein that goes from my shaft to my gland when doing any type of girth, or clamping. But I get veiny though everywhere. Just wish I had that long vein, lol.

Hey,Guys

Here are some more pictures:

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG
Tools Of The Trade

Kettlebells are awesome. Do you follow RKC, Hardstyle, etc?

I do hardstyle heavy training and ballistic movements(presses,swings,cleans and jerks also jumping squats,farmers walks)

Peace,
Super:)

Yo,Simyan
Do it because it kicks all kinds of ass!! And the horseshoe cockring is great to.
DLD should sign up to there affiliate program to make some money,Because i would of brought threw him LOL:)

Peace,
Super

Hydromaxmm, i went from 4.85 EG " to 5.1 EG" through Bathmate and ssj and jelqing for 1 month before encountering my problem which was I am too long for the H but too thin for the G.

That is why i am now doing 6 months of jelqing which I hope will brign me more like 5.5 EG". Wherever I am there I would like to use clamping if I need to to get up to 6 " EG which is my goal :)

Clamping, Uli's and SSJ are a must for girth work. Everybody who ignores these methods is insane :).

@ Simyan

Honestly i do not measure more than once a year,But last time i checked i was about 7 3/4 nb and about 8 bp and my girth was about 5 1/2 mid and under head and 6 1/2 base,But that was 6 month's ago
not really to worried about it tho as it will grow regardless,Just trying to catch the the kingsnake,LOL:)

@ Lazyhanger - Mos Def:)

Back
Top Bottom