I am a beginner to Penis Enlargement.....

I don't know what is weight lifting.....

Please provide me a full guide on how to do weight lifting with images.....

dick_want;486224 said:
I am a beginner to Penis Enlargement.....

I don't know what is weight lifting.....

Please provide me a full guide on how to do weight lifting with images.....

Weight lifting for the penis is not something we do here. You may be referring to hanging weight off of the penis. You can find all the information about this in the Hanging Forum. If you are referring to weight lifting as in Body Building you can find all the information in the Body Building and Fitness forum.

Hey what's the clear rubber like thing that you use when clamping with the cable clamp? Where can I buy it? What's it called?

JostMan;506513 said:
Hey what's the clear rubber like thing that you use when clamping with the cable clamp? Where can I buy it? What's it called?

Thats a rubber smooth siicone sleeve. You can buy it online.

Superdick;414752 said:
Hey,Guys

Here are some more pictures:

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG
Tools Of The Trade

I do hardstyle heavy training and ballistic movements(presses,swings,cleans and jerks also jumping squats,farmers walks)

Peace,
Super:)

Which size hardwear is that?

I'm really curious about length gains while clamping too. I've been using a cable clamp for a month for up to 12 hours a day while maintaining blood flow and stretching my ligs for 20 min a day. I haven't measured but it's feels like girth is up while flaccid. I feel like any result is a positive in one month but will this slow my length work from stretching?

Longwhite;580723 said:
I'm really curious about length gains while clamping too. I've been using a cable clamp for a month for up to 12 hours a day while maintaining blood flow and stretching my ligs for 20 min a day. I haven't measured but it's feels like girth is up while flaccid. I feel like any result is a positive in one month but will this slow my length work from stretching?

Length and girth compliment one another. Never feel as though you ate losing one because you are training the other. As girth expands it expands in all direction, so length gains are actually made doing girth work. Length exercises also contribute to girth, ask any hanger about base girth and he will agree with this.

Longwhite;580723 said:

Length and girth compliment one another. Never feel as though you ate losing one because you are training the other. As girth expands it expands in all direction, so length gains are actually made doing girth work. Length exercises also contribute to girth, ask any hanger about base girth and he will agree with this.

Thanks for the heads up DLD, as I said early days for me but feeling positive.

great work with the book too, congrats. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Longwhite;580802 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Brother, I hope it is well received and helps men make their dreams come true with even greater speed.

Back
Top Bottom