VikingPenis

Registered
OMG i did my workout yesterday and at the end i messured my member and was 6.5" and just an hour ago i was 6.25" just to make sure i messured myself again and STILL a SOLID 6.5"

Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below

Behind The Cheeks Left, Center, Right: 30 seconds

Straight Down Left, Center, Right: 30 seconds
Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out Left, Center, Right: 30 seconds
Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up Left, Center, Right: 30 seconds
Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

5 60-second foot long stretches with each foot

For the first two weeks: 300 2-second Jelqs

After Jelq: Warm Down

PC Muscle Fitness

100 quick Kegel squeezes

Testicle Health

Just the Newbie one but i also did the DLD bends and Some modified HorseSqueezes for my Girth..I should have mesured that too. Damn

wow ...this is good motivation for me. thanks alot man ....I will try tonight and see if I get fast results as results may vary for diff people.

That's a temporary pump you got there my friend. Measure again a couple of days from now.

I am still very happy even if it was a temporary pump soon it should become permenant

Wow dude, sure it wasn't a day in a half? LOL. Next time you use that thing on a chick you'll be entering a whole new pussy. .25 really gives you extra. Good call on the pc kegals, and fitness, really go well with stretches. It's like pullin teeth you know. I've been doing like 75 dld blasters with over the wrist(a-stretch) and 50 1 minute rotary cranks. can't flex my pc today to sore, bending over and standing up hurts my ligs, but I was hittin the CS the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
When i did DLD's FOotlong strech my ligs popped some people think that means a length gain pretty soon will see

VikingPenis said:
When i did DLD's FOotlong strech my ligs popped some people think that means a length gain pretty soon will see

i cant do that dam stretch....just donno how

It probably was the kegal and testicle exercises got more blood flowing to your dick, was you erection harder than the 6.25 measurement.

dee3186 said:
It probably was the kegal and testicle exercises got more blood flowing to your dick, was you erection harder than the 6.25 measurement.
Sure it gets more blood to the area, but most importantly it relaxes the muscle that connects to the lig that connects to the cock bone. Once this pc exausts you get a full lig stretch. This is why DLD is the length man, he thought all this up.

No actually i was just as hard as before but i willhave to pay more attention from now on just i case :)

DLD's Footlong Stretch

This is a cool stretch that is very powerful. The amount of force I use can be controlled very easily I never run out of stretching power. I call it the Footlong because your foot is used in the stretch.

In a seated position grab your penis by the glans. Stretch downward (toward the floor) If you are stretching with your right hand take your left foot and place the heal of that foot on the top of the hand stretching downward. In this position you can increase the stretch as much or as little as possible. The leg muscles are much stronger than the arm so you will find out quickly how powerful this stretch really is. I hold the stretch for 60 seconds then I switch hands and feet. (Left hand stretches down while right heal aides in the force). Repeat this 5 times on each side. Give it a go. This Footlong Stretch may make your penis a FOOT LONG.

Back
Top Bottom