Linezilla

Registered
I've been reading some posts and user progress logs that signify taking turns on Girth routines, and Length routines will help your gains out. I've been at it for about 2 months now, using a modified DLD newbie routine. Should I switch over to the 2 and 2 method, or just keep at it. I have been noticing some gains with the newbie routine sooo, should I wait a bit longer, or once my gains slow down should I switch right away. Lemme know what you guys think / have done to keep the gains comin'. Thanks.

no don't man thats bullshit doing length and girth go hand train girth and length at the same time

if that wanst clear my bad im tired haha. length and girth go hand in hand train both at same time don't do one or the other do both

lol, hand in hand, nice. Well just checkin let's see what some others have to say, some vet's are getting some good results with this method. Just wanna make sure I'm not wasting any time, places to see people to do.

Nice Gains jmacbling *adds a tick to the simulatneous method* Let's see if anyone else will have input tomorrow.

I think for starting out it is fine to do both as you should not be overdoing it anyways unless you want to risk injury.

But a lot of Penis Enlargement veterans have found that later on you need to either keep ramping up the intensity and duration to get more and more gains as time goes on or else you need to take an extended break (no Penis Enlargement) to let the tissues decondition. The two months cycle for length and girth is just a theory that you can decondition one layer of the tunica while the other layer gets stretched beyond its normal limits. I may be wrong on this, but I noticed that I finally started to get really good girth gains when I cut out doing length for a while. In fact, I used to do a cycle where I would do girth, tunica length, and ligament length in 4 week cycles that would overlap and I got good gains from that cycle and then moved to a 2 week cycle of just doing length and girth (length included lig length and tunica length) and I got no permanent gains out of that, probably because even though I was temporarily bigger after two weeks, any gains I got were not yet cemented.

So right now, I am trying a 2 month cycle and then I might try a one month cycle as the goal here is to Penis Enlargement just long enough to get cemented gains and then allow the penis to decondition allowing it for more gains later on as opposed to constantly toughening the tissues to the point where an extreme amount of stress needs to be applied to plastically deform the tissues.

Hmmm, sounds like what I've gathered thus far. I don't believe I'm that far along myself so I'll continue with the dual workout. But I too was focusing on girth a bit more than length for a two week period and noticed a significant increase in girth measurements. So, once gains really drop off I will prolly try out the 2 and 2 method myself. Thanks for the input.

Sounds to me like constantly applying pressure to the ligaments and tunica will only cause it to adapt more and more. So you've gotta blitzkrieg it, then let it heal and become weak again, then repeat to get the gains withou the superhuman workouts. Argh, time is the enemy. >:(

Linezilla said:
Sounds to me like constantly applying pressure to the ligaments and tunica will only cause it to adapt more and more. So you've gotta blitzkrieg it, then let it heal and become weak again, then repeat to get the gains withou the superhuman workouts. Argh, time is the enemy. >:(

Exactly. You can't keep on applying more and more pressure indefinitely- at some point you WILL reach your limits. That's where strategic deconditioning comes into play: to soften up the tissues so that they begin responding to lighter tension once again.

Of course as far as penile enlargement is concerned, this is only a theory, but it most likely holds true to all the tissues in the body. I don't see why the penis would be any different even though the structure of the tissues is.

Last edited:
When I working out I only do one sort of training. I do it because I know that Im gonna be sick of Penis Enlargement before I get any result. If I would do both girth and lenght workouts it would take me about 2 h/day and i dont have that time or the motivation (yet) to do that. But we're all different, if you think you can do both then do it.

Hey Fellas,

I'm new to this board. I happened upon it while looking up dietary stuff. I was going to start a new thread, but since I don't yet have privileges to do so, I found the most related topic I could stick this in. I have a couple questions and a real long story, so here goes.
As stated in my profile, I graduated college in May. At my graduation party, I had sort of an epiphany. I realized that while my life looked good on paper (electrical engineering degree and a job lined up right after school), I was tired of being a fat drunken depressed mess. I am 6'4". At the time I weighed 310lbs, which even for a tall dude like me was disgustingly fat. I was smoking a pack of Marlboro reds per day, and drinking like a fish. Also, for a guy with big hands that can palm a basketball, and size 15 sneakers (all pre-indications of having a huge dick), I was only 5 inches erect. I also decided at that party that I was in love with my older sister's best friend (two years older) and that in order for me to have a legitimate shot with her, I'd have to change all this shit that I got myself into.
So since late May, I have dropped 40 pounds, down to 270. I want to get to 250. I have quit smoking, munching on mints and hard candy whenever cravings come about, and I have cut back on my alcohol. The only thing I haven't corrected is my wimpy 5 inch dick. And it's about high time I did that.
Now I would like to make a move on this chick before or right after New Year's. So my question to all you guys is, and this might be a tall order, is if you know any exercise routines or devices that can get you to add an inch in a month?? The thing is, I have always been embarrassed about my dick size. It's really kept me from going for better chicks in my life. I've had to settle for the average looking whores in college. The good news is that since I've been with these whores, I know how to use my dick and give a chick an orgasm.
However, my sister's best friend is way outta my league. I know it, she knows it. If I can get to 6 inches by New Year's, it would give me the confidence I need to make sure she's mine. Of course eventually I want a hell of a lot more than 6 inches, but with 6 inches she won't laugh at me. 5 inches she will.
So, if you guys know any way or routine that I can use to make that happen, I'd really appreciate you sharing it with me. Thanks for listening, and I hope I didn't give you all ADD while you read this.

God Bless,
Joe Average

@ Joeaverage.

Excellent you are taking some steps to self-improvement.

IMO - The goal you have set will be difficult to achieve, but having high standards is great. Many of us here recognise Penis Enlargement is very much a long-term but well worthwhile lifestyle venture.

As for chicks, well my personal belief is that a bigger dick will not get you more chicks.
But, if it serves to improve your confidence, then that is a different matter altogether.

Do some searches on a beginning stretch routine (read the newbie forums, fex DLD newbie routine), a sound place from which to begin realising the fruition of your goals.

Back
Top Bottom