8incyclops

Registered
I've been thinking lately if there were was a way to safely hang a 1 or 2-3 kilo weight off your penis all day from when you wake up till bedtime would you see any good length gains? Around 12 hours
In theory it seems it would work combined with a manual stretching and jelqing routine and at night lightly wrap your penis to keep it extended.
Does anyone think this is a good idea I'm trying to think of a way to do this instead of using a extender which I find uncomfortable.

I wrote this thread in a rush what I really should have said if we could find a way to eventually have a weight hanging off your penis without the use of a hanger just the weight itself like a really heavy ring would you see gains I think yes most likely but it could be dangerous.

So no one thinks this is a good idea? I'm thinking useing a silicone sleeve for extension then applying a weight in a ring shape around the penis for a heavy hang all day, it's just finding a metal small enough to use that Will still be heavy like Silver.

The only thing you might find that would weigh enough is a rubber coated lead ring. That is, unless you can afford to obtain depleted uranium. lol.

In theory of the application, small discreet weights would be ideal if you can create enough tension and comfort. Though, there are some websites that sell similar types of weights specifically for this type of application.

In my opinion it's not practical.

If you try tie a 1-3kg weight off your penis all day maybe ok if secured with still good circulation, and you stand around still all day.
Try it for an hour walking with trousers on, the weight will swing around far too much in your trouser leg making it very obvious.

If your really game try running with a 1-3kg weight tied to your penis, swinging all around and jerking with every foot impact. you'll get alot more than just 1-3kg!
Hey maybe I'm on to something!!

Small coated lead weights are more practical, but these weights measure in grams not kg.
An extender can provide more tension and can be hidden in the right trousers, or maybe an elastic stretcher.

8incyclops there is this http://www.dfranceinc.com/ that allows you to hang 32 oz. Do some research on it on the net I hear it is pretty comfortable and all but I'm not sure whether this brings any erect gains...

helpseeker;542595 said:
8incyclops there is this http://www.dfranceinc.com/ that allows you to hang 32 oz. Do some research on it on the net I hear it is pretty comfortable and all but I'm not sure whether this brings any erect gains...

Yes I've seen that I've been thinking of something similar to the cirle device then slowly moving up the weight as heavy as possible while still giving comfort and not being noticeable.

Been looking into this a little more the weight would have to be a expensive metal like gold or silver most likely silver due to cost,now I just have to find a way to make a mold in a ring shape to comfortably sit on the penis without causing problems and of course melt the metal.

I use the Circle Device (16oz) and I find it very comfortable to use for a couple hours at a time without any readjustments.
I been Hanging (BIB-Hanger) for the last month and found the Circle Device very useful to alleviate turtling after hanging sessions.
I use the Circle Device more as a supplement rather than a core Penis Enlargement tool for creating plasticity.

Morphosis;542831 said:
I use the Circle Device (16oz) and I find it very comfortable to use for a couple hours at a time without any readjustments.
I been Hanging (BIB-Hanger) for the last month and found the Circle Device very useful to alleviate turtling after hanging sessions.
I use the Circle Device more as a supplement rather than a core Penis Enlargement tool for creating plasticity.

Do you think you could go heavier with the circle device??

I've been thinking lately if there were was a way to safely hang a 1 or 2-3 kilo weight off your penis all day from when you wake up till bedtime would you see any good length gains? Around 12 hours
In theory it seems it would work combined with a manual stretching and jelqing routine and at night lightly wrap your penis to keep it extended.
Does anyone think this is a good idea I'm trying to think of a way to do this instead of using a extender which I find uncomfortable.

I think over working the penis will not bring the neeeed gains. The penis needs enough hours to heal. Doing PE for mny hours a day is too tiring. Stick to a routine that you can be consistent with.

Back
Top Bottom