DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
As most of you know I have very little interest in foreskin restoration but I thought it was important to share my gains in this department, even though they came with out trying. My entire life I was very happy with my circumcision, although it was very tight, I still liked the way it looks over an uncircumcised penis. This is all preference and I don't dawg anyone for wanting something different if MoS has taught us anything it is VARIETY is the SPICE of LIFE.

Back the the 2 Birds with 1 Stone thought:) I have been hanging for a minute now and aside from the incredible benefits hanging has on my length and base girth it also has produced quite a bit of foreskin. In a totally flaccid state my previously tight circumcision now covers almost half of my head sometimes, normally about a quarter inch respectively. This all came from hanging. I am not sure if this is known already but I thought it to be important to mention.

Nice, although one question. How long have you been hanging and what is your routine like?

I've really thought about starting hanging for that reason. Penis Enlargement has not been well for a while. So maybe 2 birds with 1 stone. ;)

Skepdick said:
Nice, although one question. How long have you been hanging and what is your routine like?

I am on a hanging schedule of 5 on 2 off (weekends). My daily routine looks like this:

Set 1: 25lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down
Set 2: 25lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down

Fatigue begins here for me so I reduce the weight

Set 3: 20lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down
Set 4: 20lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down

Again, fatigue begins here for me so I reduce the weight

Set 5: 15lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down
Set 6: 15lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down
Set 7: 15lbs for 20 minutes Straight Down

My circumcision has also gotten a LOT looser since I've been hanging over the last few years off and on. My shaft skin used to be pretty 'tight' when erect. Now, I can pull the skin completely over my glans when fully erect...very easily. Lot of women I've been with have commented on it....a few found it "hot". I have partial coverage when flaccid as well...similar to Kongs'. I'm not really into direct FR at the time though. Just a cool, indirect side effect of hanging because skin always gets pulled over the glans when hanging.

One of my lesser goals was FR when I started Penis Enlargement. Hanging did it for me. But I concentrated on always having plenty of skin, and hanging to stretch skin. So now, I have almost full coverage, and look uncut when flaccid.

I can testify that after a good while, the sensitivity does return to the head as it is supposed to be, and sex is totally better.

Bigger

Would someone PLEASE post some pics of their flaccid coverage here so we begining restorers can see the results?!

My flaccid pics are all over this place. My 'coverage' is about the same as yours kong. Bunches up behind the glans and sometimes partially covers when sitting, and when erect I can easily pull the skin over my glans, and use that as an alternative way of masturbating...just moving the lubricated skin over the glans without actually touching it.

Hmmm. Got me thinking about hanging. Should I get into that in a couple months when my noob length gains prolly stop or jump right into hanging? Any links to good home made hanger threads?

i have notice the same thing i hang with the wench just 2 20 sessions and my lose skin covers my glands all the time it used to bother but now i guess it's a good thing. i used to think it was because i had a small dick that thi skin would cover my head but i guess it's just a loose cut.

Just did my first hangin session. It really stretches the skin out. It will shrink alot by morning, probably, but it shows alot of promise.

Thanks for making my mind up DLD. :)

Back
Top Bottom