Heat97

Registered
I want to keep this as short and on point as much as possible.

Well, after hanging for 2 months. Ive went from 6.8 BPenis EnlargementL to 7.5BPenis EnlargementL but no gains in EL (5.5)

Its frusterating to know that I could really be 6.5-7.25 inches EL. Seeing as the average fatpad is .25-1 inch. Mine is 2 inches.

My mind is set and And I want to reach atleast the 1 inch fatpad size. If possible.

My current situation is tough, im working 2 jobs/ school so I never have time to exercise. The only time I have for Penis Enlargement is when doing homework at night( I usually get off at 10 but I hang weights ) After I left the military.. I was exercising for 2 hours everyday.. But then I got a job and went to school.

I started having severe anxiety/panic attacks? I guess from the military? But
I was put on SSRI's/ AntiDepressants/Hydroxzine Paomate which have severe weight gain.

But I dont eat fast food/Drink soda/sweets/junk food. Both my jobs are very physical. So at the moment.. My weight isnt getting higher.. But isnt going lower.. It really is stuck at its current weight.

So this is where I need advice... Since im very busy all day pretty much.. I barely have any time for serious exercising. But im thinking running every night around the neighborhood for 30 minutes? / Eating only about 800 calories everyday ( As much fruits/veggies.. No milk/ lotta water)
All while doing my usual 4x20 hanging sessions. Maybe I should just do hanging? Or incorporate jelqing/extending/edging

I was on a hcg drop diet and it was a 500-700 calorie diet and I lost about 30 pounds with no exercise. But I stopped cause I didnt wana mix it with my meds.

Since im at a 7 1/2 BPenis EnlargementL .. What do you guys think my EL can turn out to be when I loose a decent amount of weight? Is it possible for a .25 fatpad?

Having a 0.3-0.4 inch fatpad myself, I'd say 0.25 seems plausible. A 0.5 one seems more realistic though, especially if you're starting out with something huge.

eab07;500733 said:
i have the same fat pad problem ....:((

Pretty Basic but difficult to withstand:
Cut out the sugars
take a 20 minute brisk walk everyday
lift weight 2-3 times a week
Eat good food and drink lots of water

Heat97;500484 said:

Well, after hanging for 2 months. Ive went from 6.8 BPenis EnlargementL to 7.5BPenis EnlargementL but no gains in EL (5.5)

Its frusterating to know that I could really be 6.5-7.25 inches EL. Seeing as the average fatpad is .25-1 inch. Mine is 2 inches.

My mind is set and And I want to reach atleast the 1 inch fatpad size. If possible.

My current situation is tough, im working 2 jobs/ school so I never have time to exercise. The only time I have for Penis Enlargement is when doing homework at night( I usually get off at 10 but I hang weights ) After I left the military.. I was exercising for 2 hours everyday.. But then I got a job and went to school.

I was put on SSRI's/ AntiDepressants/Hydroxzine Paomate which have severe weight gain.

But I dont eat fast food/Drink soda/sweets/junk food. Both my jobs are very physical. So at the moment.. My weight isnt getting higher.. But isnt going lower.. It really is stuck at its current weight.

So this is where I need advice... Since im very busy all day pretty much.. I barely have any time for serious exercising. But im thinking running every night around the neighborhood for 30 minutes? / Eating only about 800 calories everyday ( As much fruits/veggies.. No milk/ lotta water)
All while doing my usual 4x20 hanging sessions. Maybe I should just do hanging? Or incorporate jelqing/extending/edging

I was on a hcg drop diet and it was a 500-700 calorie diet and I lost about 30 pounds with no exercise. But I stopped cause I didnt wana mix it with my meds.

Since im at a 7 1/2 BPenis EnlargementL .. What do you guys think my EL can turn out to be when I loose a decent amount of weight? Is it possible for a .25 fatpad?
hello bro.i have this problem as well.but i only have the loose sagging pubic skin.the doc said i lost the baby fat but the skin did not retract there.so now i have almost no fat there but LOTs of loose skin.I tried expressive stretching and uncle jim's wrapping and it helped a lot by expressing the inner dick.for this reason my NBPL increased even though i have the same extra loose skin on the pubic area.i am doing The Expressive Blasters for 2 weeks now and already half inch of the inner dick has become exposed.As you mentioned that you are hanging seriously,i think you should give the expressive blasters a try.good luck for the journey!:)

DreamDick;500800 said:
hello bro.i have this problem as well.but i only have the loose sagging pubic skin.the doc said i lost the baby fat but the skin did not retract there.so now i have almost no fat there but LOTs of loose skin.I tried expressive stretching and uncle jim's wrapping and it helped a lot by expressing the inner dick.for this reason my NBPL increased even though i have the same extra loose skin on the pubic area.i am doing The Expressive Blasters for 2 weeks now and already half inch of the inner dick has become exposed.As you mentioned that you are hanging seriously,i think you should give the expressive blasters a try.good luck for the journey!:)

That is so awesome that it is helping! That made me feel very happy for you!

doublelongdaddy;500830 said:
That is so awesome that it is helping! That made me feel very happy for you!

thanks friend.actually you advised me to do the expressive stretching and uncle's jim traction wrapping in another thread with the same topic....for 2 weeks now i'm doing the expressive blasters which are indeed ''behind the balls'' version of your A-stretches.they are working really awsome!:)

DreamDick;500912 said:
thanks friend.actually you advised me to do the expressive stretching and uncle's jim traction wrapping in another thread with the same topic....for 2 weeks now i'm doing the expressive blasters which are indeed ''behind the balls'' version of your A-stretches.they are working really awsome!:)

Any measurement changes yet? :)

doublelongdaddy;500947 said:
Any measurement changes yet? :)

yes!during the 2 months of using them i gained a little over 0.5 inch and i just completed doing the expressive blasters for 2 weeks today and already gained another 0.5 inch.Both the normal expressive stretching and the expressive blasters are working beyond expectations for me!I feel that i have more inner dick to be exposed.Thank you again DLD for your valuable suggestions...:)

eab07;501140 said:
Where can i find that exercises?

search ''expressive stretching-the missing link between massive length gain and expression:matters of size'' and ''The Expressive Blasters:matters of size'' on google...you will definitely find these....btw the expressive blasters are not for newbies...:)

DreamDick;501190 said:
yes!during the 2 months of using them i gained a little over 0.5 inch and i just completed doing the expressive blasters for 2 weeks today and already gained another 0.5 inch.Both the normal expressive stretching and the expressive blasters are working beyond expectations for me!I feel that i have more inner dick to be exposed.Thank you again DLD for your valuable suggestions...:)

YAY! That is so awesome! I feel very proud of you! Excellent Work!!!

Did you ever succeed in losing the fat pad? I know someone who only gained flaccid size from hanging. There was no erect gains at all. This could be because, such a person didn't wrap to stay elongated all day long.

Back
Top Bottom