Lee Beast

Registered
I'm new to all this NPenis Enlargement - been execising since November 1st - and just found out my LOT is at 8-7 after reading a recent LOT theory thread. It stated that those who have a low LOT below 9, would seriously hinder length gains from normal stretching <:( ! It then stated that the best route to take would be to do either V-Stretches or Inverted V-Stretches to stretch out the Tunicae.

I'm at a loss as to whether I should continue with the normal stretches, as outlined in the newbie program, or switch up onto V-Stretches or Inverted V-Stretches. Only problem is I don't know which version would best suit me as both versions differ somewhat!

If DLD, or any veteran for that matter, can help me out here I would be most grateful :) .

Many thanks.

- Lee Beast

Very good question. My LOT is lower than that...it's right at 6-7. I'm also doing the newbie routine with normal stretching, and am starting into my third week.

My lot is right around 9...is this considered "HIGH" or mid level...

What are most of you guys around? Someone should put up a LOT survey if it hasn't been done already.

Digster,

According to the LOT theory thread I read, anyone whose LOT is 12-9 is considered a length gainer of 1"-1.5" fairly easily with normal stretching! For those whose LOT is lower than 8, this is said to be a hinderance when it comes to normal stretching.

So, being in the 12-9 range you are considered lucky when it comes to gaining length.

- Lee Beast

Thanks the clarification Lee. Will take that into account when I adjust my routine.

Can we get a veteran to respond to this please? Thanks guys.

Lee Beast said:
I'm new to all this NPenis Enlargement - been execising since November 1st - and just found out my LOT is at 8-7 after reading a recent LOT theory thread. It stated that those who have a low LOT below 9, would seriously hinder length gains from normal stretching <:( ! It then stated that the best route to take would be to do either V-Stretches or Inverted V-Stretches to stretch out the Tunicae.

I'm at a loss as to whether I should continue with the normal stretches, as outlined in the newbie program, or switch up onto V-Stretches or Inverted V-Stretches. Only problem is I don't know which version would best suit me as both versions differ somewhat!

If DLD, or any veteran for that matter, can help me out here I would be most grateful :) .

Many thanks.

- Lee Beast

The LOT theory is only a map to the mechanics of the penis and being as such it should not be taken as literal, I never took the risk of ignoring multi angle stretches based on theory.

Basic stretching, found inb PHASE 1 (EVery phase for that matter) addresses every possible angle, ensuring that every concievable gain possible is addresses. For instance, DLD Blasters being a tunica specific exercise as the angle is above most mens' LOT will work the tunica but the lower hand, the wrist used for fulcrum addresses the ligaments.

The same thing applies when you do rotary stretches. The fact that the penis is being pulled out and 50% of the work is done above the LOT, tunica is addressed but when the lower half of the rotation is completed it is all ligament stretch.

Cover all you bases people, we wanna make the fastest gains we can!

Interesting DLD...thanks for the information. I'm totally devoted to Penis Enlargement'ing because of your site and will not stop until I have an 8" non-pressed length, and 6" girth (at 6.5 non-pressed and 5.5 girth now). I have modest gains but I just wanna see growth to fire up my motivation!

How often do you recommend beginners measure? I'm approaching the one month mark next week...

DLD,

Many thanks for your reply. I really appreciate you using some of your personal time to answering my question, and also your expertise in the field of Penis Enlargement.

Thanks.

- Lee Beast

Back
Top Bottom