The colonel

Registered
Now been pumping for seven months and still not much in the way of gains . I have a little more girth but no length at all and the girth gains are very minor . I do have a big black band on my dick though ! Look don't get me wrong I love the temp gains and will continue to use it for that alone but as far as it giving real lasting gains ? I'm loosing my faith . Im not quite ready to give up on or though .

Jelqing and SSJ will greatly help! Also if your 7 months in you should be mixing in the hardcore stretches as well. It really does make a BIG difference!

If you are doing manual and Bathmate workouts for 7 months you should be having some decent gains.
You might try pumping higher every 2 minutes or maybe try the vac. I know the vac really made me respond!
I still hit plateau's here and there but a couple weeks is all they last and I'm thru it and gaining again.

I highly recommend the Rabbit wine vac from Bed, Bath and Beyond and a piece of short (2 inches) clear vinyl tubing, the size is 1 inch OD x 3\4 inch ID. Refer to the sticky at the top of the page. My instructions and pictures are posted near the end of the thread.

ScatRD;545601 said:
If you are doing manual and Bathmate workouts for 7 months you should be having some decent gains.
You might try pumping higher every 2 minutes or maybe try the vac. I know the vac really made me respond!
I still hit plateau's here and there but a couple weeks is all they last and I'm thru it and gaining again.

I highly recommend the Rabbit wine vac from Bed, Bath and Beyond and a piece of short (2 inches) clear vinyl tubing, the size is 1 inch OD x 3\4 inch ID. Refer to the sticky at the top of the page. My instructions and pictures are posted near the end of the thread.

I have wine vac . It certainly helps pump further and get bigger temp gains . Also it seemed to be the cause for my dark dick . Never had it before wine vac . But inspire of all that I will keep pumping and using wine vac . Love my temp gains and kinda even like my black dick . Adds character . Also you don't worry about the color when you gain an inch in girth :) . 6" girth looks quite meaty

You gotta be doing manual stretches and jelqing along with pumping. I personally pump and jelq for 5 mins each and repeat 3 times during my morning and night routine. Gained just over an inch so far. And all I used was the crappy old X-40.

Mmass;545782 said:
This is not the first time I've read about Bathmate users experiencing this. I've considered to buy the Bathmate, but now I'm seriously doubting it because getting a big black band on one's dick isn't attractive at all. This guy also experienced it, and it looks terrible: http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/03/16/Bathmate-before-and-after/

Am I wrong? Or have these guys just been unlucky?

He got that from jelqing, im a member on their forum. Not saying a pump can't do it though, I dont really know.

Back
Top Bottom