orgasmic19

Registered
When I first started penis enlargement I was 19 years old but now I am 22 years of age. At 19 and 20 I played around with different exercises always getting frustrated and giving up. The same thing happened when I was 20 years of age and of course I gave up on penis enlargement for awhile.

For some reason I believe I did not gain through all those years is because I was always looking for success overnight and training with many different exercises all at once and including not sticking to a serious routine. When I turned 22 I decided to take a serious approach to PE so I did a basic routine for a month with no success and I also beleive the reason I did not see any results is because I took too many rest days and not enough work days. My routine was very light and I was not increasing the intensity or time during that routine. I took 3 to 4 weeks off after not seeing any results.

I started a new routine with more knowledge on how PE takes time too see results and everyone gains at there own pace. When measuring for my new routine it say my BPEL is 6 inches but I swear in the past I never could reach a 6 in length and no matter how I would edge I could not make it.

Do you guys think PE through the years contributed to the gain or do think it was a EQ issue? The only way I reached a 6 is because I was edging to ���� and doing kegels at this time of the measurement.

After my month of no gains I took 3 to 4 weeks off and during this time I spent most of my time masturbating furiously. I don't know if this contributed to my gains or not.

Last edited:
I think there is some contribution from your efforts back then coupled with the edging and masturbation. I'm not in anyway encouraging you to masturbate I'm just saying.

I agree with huge girth, the masturbation could have help expand your soldier a little bit. When I used to measure I wouldn't be at 100% eq which lead me to think that my dick wasn't as big as I thought it was. Now I make sure that when I measure I am absolute at 100% eq so get the best quality measurement I can

it can be EQ ,but the gains you see are from the exercises and probably the edging. but also in my opinion,it can be just "late blooming". but anyways,try to get ober the frustration,you'll see gains sooner or later.just remember that PE is a marathon not a sprint, so just keep working,be dedicated,and all your work will pay off :)

Edging will be more helpful than masturbation. Masturbation affects EQ and lowers it.

Higher EQ will boost measurement stats unless your constantly at same EQ levels. But Some report gains gains while deconditioning as well .

huge-girth;713021 said:
I think there is some contribution from your efforts back then coupled with the edging and masturbation. I'm not in anyway encouraging you to masturbate I'm just saying.

Well masturbation can be used to make big gains as in the SRT Size Blasters, Edging and Ballooning. The trick is to not allow yourself to cum until the work is done.

Nolove;713060 said:
Higher EQ will boost measurement stats unless your constantly at same EQ levels. But Some report gains gains while deconditioning as well .

Always have to measure consistently and during your best EQ

kyomoto;713267 said:
Always have to measure consistently and during your best EQ

If you measure with fluctuating EQ levels then you will never get an accurate enough measurement. You always have to make sure that you are rocking 100% EQ when measuring to see if you made any gains or not.

eugine8plz;713313 said:
If you measure with fluctuating EQ levels then you will never get an accurate enough measurement. You always have to make sure that you are rocking 100% EQ when measuring to see if you made any gains or not.

I will just abstain from measuring for a solid 6months. And after 6months if you measure, whether you have 100% erection or not you will surely see gains.

see 6 months is a little too long. 3 months is about right because if your not making progress by then, something needs to be updated. Thats an additional 3 months of missing out. but i do get your point.

Nolove;713344 said:
see 6 months is a little too long. 3 months is about right because if your not making progress by then, something needs to be updated. Thats an additional 3 months of missing out. but i do get your point.

I agree with this as if 3 months passes with no gains, 3 more months will not make a huge difference if exercise, tool work or routine is not increased. On measuring I stick with this:

Measure girth daily to be sure there is expansion after a girth routine
Measure flaccid-stretched bone-pressed each week, this will show if length gains are in the works
Make official measurements every 3 months

eugine8plz;713313 said:

What i meant by consistent is not every day but whenever your measurement day is. So like 3 month interval measurements or something Instead of 3 months then measure in 6 months etc.

huge-girth;713334 said:
I will just abstain from measuring for a solid 6months. And after 6months if you measure, whether you have 100% erection or not you will surely see gains.

This is true yes, but if you are like me and you haven't gained a whole lot (I've only gained about .25" in just over a year) you need that 100% EQ. This may not go for everyone but when i measure i make sure i am 100% erect.

kyomoto;713421 said:
What i meant by consistent is not every day but whenever your measurement day is. So like 3 month interval measurements or something Instead of 3 months then measure in 6 months etc.

Ya i see what you mean. I feel like that is where i fall victim to. I find myself measuring all the time and i think that hurts my confidence. I am not going to measure until January and see where i am at by then!

eugine8plz;713436 said:
Ya i see what you mean. I feel like that is where i fall victim to. I find myself measuring all the time and i think that hurts my confidence. I am not going to measure until January and see where i am at by then!

It takes time to grow. I recently did that but i learned to stop measuring, takes lots of will

kyomoto;713443 said:
It takes time to grow. I recently did that but i learned to stop measuring, takes lots of will

True, I know the feels. I am going to start trying to hold back on the measuring and maybe measure every 2-3 months.

eugine8plz;713508 said:
True, I know the feels. I am going to start trying to hold back on the measuring and maybe measure every 2-3 months.

Well fuck that, now you gotta measure on the 10th of december.

eugine8plz;713508 said:

Just follow what I posted and you will have full knowledge of gains, future gains and what is working and what is not.

Measure girth daily to be sure there is expansion after a girth routine
Measure flaccid-stretched bone-pressed each week, this will show if length gains are in the works
Make official measurements every 3 months

Back
Top Bottom