I´m hanging 35 pounds with my BibStarter and can not imagine that there is a better hanger around.But I could be wrong!
No offense intented to Dash!

large1 said:
I´m hanging 35 pounds with my BibStarter and can not imagine that there is a better hanger around.But I could be wrong!
No offense intented to Dash!

I agree. I don't know of a better hanger in production than the Bib hangers and it is a matter of setting them up correctly along with a good wrap technique to get the most out of them.

I'm also extremely plased with my Bib Starter - all though my girth beginning to cause slight problems - I'm simply beginning to have trouble with the edges of the Starter - maybe it's time for me to go with the original Bib Hanger - for bigger guys :s

I'm slowly closing in on my part goal of erect 6,5" girth and in my flaccid state my girth is 5"-5,5" at the middle and this - at least I think - is the most girth you can have when using the Bib Starter.

large, Dash, dr r,

Many thanks for the kind words.

dr. r,

How far out do you have the adjustment hex nuts. You can put them out a long way, then push down your shaft before tightening, getting the shaft as deep as possible in the shaft well.

I am also 6.5 inches in the upper shaft. When testing the Starter, I had to wrap a smidge tighter, and open the adjustments a good bit, and push down on the shaft before, and while tightening. But it can be done.

Bigger

Bib said:
dr. r,

How far out do you have the adjustment hex nuts. You can put them out a long way, then push down your shaft before tightening, getting the shaft as deep as possible in the shaft well.

I am also 6.5 inches in the upper shaft. When testing the Starter, I had to wrap a smidge tighter, and open the adjustments a good bit, and push down on the shaft before, and while tightening. But it can be done.

Bigger

OK, I'll try to push my shaft deep before tightening the hex nuts - maybe I'll have to be more precise when mounting my Starter - you know it's beginning to be just a matter of quick routine mounting it now.

I may have to concentrate better when mounting the starter on my shaft.
I might also look at the way I wrap - I wrap 4-5 times around my penis - and this has worked perfectly up until now.

Maybe If I wrap 1 round less the pressure on my girth will diminish.

Thanks for trying to help, Bib :)

PS Are you still hanging, or did you stop when you reached your goal ?
I never did know how well hung you eventually got ?

My Girlfriend is some what of a sizequeen, she relly likes me BIG - and has told me not to stop until I reach my final goal and maybe even continue after that LMAO

Dr,

>I might also look at the way I wrap - I wrap 4-5 times around my penis - and this has worked perfectly up until now.<

That is a good bit of wrap. Do you mean 4-5 times, spiraling down? Or 4-5 layers? If the later, that is a good bit of wrap, and cutting down will help you get further down in the shaft well.

>Maybe If I wrap 1 round less the pressure on my girth will diminish.<

Right, maybe even 2 less rounds.

>PS Are you still hanging, or did you stop when you reached your goal ?<

Nope, I was made to stop by Mrs Bib long long ago. I hang very seldom when trying to duplicate a problem a guy is having. Trying to work out another guys problems. But usually no more than 1-2 sets every couple months.

>I never did know how well hung you eventually got ?<

10.5 x 6.5-7. Last time I checked, it was still there. I occasionally jelq for the circulation benefits, maybe twice per week for 30 minutes. That's it.

Bigger

Bib said:
>I never did know how well hung you eventually got ?<

10.5 x 6.5-7. Last time I checked, it was still there. I occasionally jelq for the circulation benefits, maybe twice per week for 30 minutes. That's it.

Bigger

Bib,
how many years did this take of consistent hanging?

Bib said:
Nope, I was made to stop by Mrs Bib long long ago. I hang very seldom when trying to duplicate a problem a guy is having. Trying to work out another guys problems. But usually no more than 1-2 sets every couple months.
Bigger

I wonder, Bib, how you could force yourself to hang every single day for that long ?

I'm trying to push myself to hang 5 days a week - but if I have to go to a dinner with friends or have friends visit me in the evening - I can not hang that day.

Usually this happens once a week - so actually I don't hang 5 times a week, but more likely 4 times a week. I also hang once in a while on Sundays (which normally is my rest day)
My girlfriend is helping me a lot - she actually reminds me of hanging, when I forget to mount the hanger - would not think I would make it without her :s

She dreams of me being 10+" long and 7,5" girth - and so do I :p

When in the shower in the morning, she pretty often comes into the shower and helps me with my manual jelq exercises. Not just milking me og jerking it off, but seriously jelq'ing me hard and very slowly.
I usually use the powerjelq'er when I'm on the toilet in the morning, and after that I manual jelq in the shower - and I think it's pretty amusing that my girlfriend enters the shower almost every day and helps me with my Jelq Routine - she has really strong hands and jelq very committed and hard - I can really feel it after wards.

Almost every day she either blowjob me after that or I jerk it off myself, if I'm in a hurry.

Can't quite figure out how you had the discipline to hang that much every other day for 1-2 years, Bib.
I wish I had that much commitment, Bib :s

I'm probably spending 4-5 hours a day, 4 times a week, doing my Penis Enlargement routines, and could't do this with out the help ad commitment of my wife.
Did your wife also help you, Bib ?

I don't wear my Bib Starter for more than 30 minutes a time.
If you hang 4-5 hours a day, you have to take it on and off several times a day - you really must have worked your ass off, Bib - WOW BIB - I really admire your dedication, Bib.

I hope I can work up the same commitment and dedication to Penis Enlargement as you have/had.

dr. ralph,

>I wonder, Bib, how you could force yourself to hang every single day for that long ?<

First, I never had to force myself to hang at all. Second, it was not every single day. I usually hung from 7:30-4:30 every weekday. Then, maybe 1-3 sets each day on the weekend. But sometimes nothing on the weekend.

For the heavy, weekday work, I just made it into a habit, a part of the day. I work at home, and set things up to be conducive to hanging.

>Did your wife also help you, Bib ?<

No, not any physical help. She did not know about it for the first few months. After I told her, she was very supportive though.

>I don't wear my Bib Starter for more than 30 minutes a time.<

Try to get in at least ten hours per week.

>If you hang 4-5 hours a day, you have to take it on and off several times a day - you really must have worked your ass off<

No, putting it on and taking it off was no big deal. Takes a minute or so.

Bigger

Bib said:
dr. ralph,
Try to get in at least ten hours per week.

Bigger

Right now I hang for approx 3-4 hours a day - 2 hours in the morning and 2 in he evening.

I take a break during the weekend - but 3-4 hours X 5 days a week makes 15-20 hours a week. I have already seen clear gains from my Penis Enlargement program, but more wants more wants more LMAO

How many hours would you say you hung weekly, Bib - when you were in your prime of hanging ?

Hanging daily from 7.30-4.30 is almost 9 hours a day, Bib - did you wear the hanger all of the time during the day or didn't you take breaks when eating and walking around in the house ?

If you really came close to hanging 7-8 hours a day, I really understand why you went from 6,5" to 10,5" in less than two years - you deserved every single inch from this hard dedicated work :cool:

50 pounds? On TV I saw some Chinese/Japanese bloke who pulled a van with 4 or 5 people sitting inside with his cock, now that was freaky.

I've also seen that kind of thing. I wonder how they attach the rope to their cock.

dr. r,

>I take a break during the weekend - but 3-4 hours X 5 days a week makes 15-20 hours a week. I have already seen clear gains from my Penis Enlargement program, but more wants more wants more<

That should do it.

>How many hours would you say you hung weekly, Bib - when you were in your prime of hanging ?<

Actual hang time, I would guess between 30-35 hours per week average. But I really think it did not require that much. After a while, there is a point of diminishing returns.

>Hanging daily from 7.30-4.30 is almost 9 hours a day, Bib - did you wear the hanger all of the time during the day or didn't you take breaks when eating and walking around in the house ?<

I hung 20 on 10 off, roughly. Also, there were other breaks. I did not, and still do not eat during the day, but bathroom breaks, etc. Also, I would have an outside meeting from time to time.

If you meant above that you hang for 30 minute sets, I really recommend only 20 minute sets. Reduced blood flow is nothing to sneeze at. You should be very careful.

>If you really came close to hanging 7-8 hours a day, I really understand why you went from 6,5" to 10,5" in less than two years - you deserved every single inch from this hard dedicated work<

I was dedicated and very consistant, but it was not hard. As I said, the biggest thing was setting up my work station to make it easy to hang. Then, after a while, it became second nature. Heat the rice sock, wrap, warm up, attach the hanger, hang. No big deal.

The biggest amount of work was spending hours making new and better hangers. That was work. Also, time spent thinking about how best to attack my limiting factors was considerable. There was much less knowledge at that time.

Bigger

I watched youtube vids trying to find out what hanger the Chinese qigong penis weight lifters are using. They tie a girth hitch in that special silk rope. Maybe eight ropes and eight girth hitches for me but I doubt it will work for me.

girth_hitch.jpg

I think I know how they can use a girth hitch--a qigong vid on youtube is labelled as pe, same as for hanging and truck pulling, but the guy stabs himself in the abs with a broken bottle and each time the bottle bursts from chai but he is not cut at all. I believe that the bottle would cut me and girth hitch would likewise do harm with less than a 240kg dick-deadlift(dead-dick-lift) or a truck pull. Other qigong pe vids show somebody getting kicked in the balls a lot. Again, I think that would hurt me.

I can 'only' lift about 150 pounds off the floor with my penis, but not with a girth hitch or noose. I may be getting a stretch at 155 pounds, which is mainly why I'm doing it. 140 pounds may have stretched the penis 1/8" over six months. Slow progress due to age, I presume, but that qigong pe actually makes me wonder if hanging less than 240kg is going to work for lengthening. Or, is chai protecting those guys equally from length gains and broken bottles and kicks to the groin? I was aiming for novelty penis not circus penis, but it is what it is, whatever that is.

I'm also working with leverage(five foot rusty iron bar from back yard, at different balance points) and a couple of dick yoga exercises. I just think I need a little more gain than 1/8" every six months before I document. Dick yoga and tai-qiqongish dance sequence might be the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom