Baba_Booey

Registered
I originally posted this on TP, but I wanted to share it here. I've also made an improvement.

Having used an extender for more than 5 years, I would like to share with you how I currently use it. These are techniques that I've found work best for me through trial and error. I wouldn't suggest that a newbie do this until they are familiar with the device and conditioned to use it.

I'm using an electric heating pad, x4 Labs extender with girth base, comfort strap, memory foam comfort pad, 1 nail, and a cable clamp.

1. Use electric heating pad for 10 mins as a warm-up.
2. Put on memory foam comfort pad.
3. Put cable clamp at base and stimulate to full erection.
4. Put on the head attachment with a comfort strap & tighten.
5. This is the nail part. (Photo Attached) I have holes drilled in the head attachment piece, and a small hole in the middle of the comfort strap on each side. I put the nail through the strap to keep it from slipping at high tension. I got this idea from a guy that used twist ties instead, but the nail goes through easier and doesn't bend.
6. Remove the clamp and let erection subside, trapping blood in the glans, but being soft throughout the shaft.
7. Put the x4 girth base over the head attachment. (This cannot be done with traditional bases. If you have a small base you will need to put it on before attaching the headpiece).
8. Insert the elongation bars into the head attachment, compress the base springs, and screw the bars into the bars that are attached to the base. With any strap extender, this method allows you to stretch further than trying to compress the bars while attaching the headpiece.

Stretching downward allows you to wear it for hours and still not have numb glans due to gravity pulling blood down. I stretch upward because my ligaments are fully stretched, but I still point it downward every 20-30 minutes to promote good blood flow.

Hopefully extender users find this helpful.

Attachments

• Nail Mod.JPG
    Nail Mod.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 5
Baba_Booey;474845 said:
I originally posted this on TP, but I wanted to share it here. I've also made an improvement.

Having used an extender for more than 5 years, I would like to share with you how I currently use it. These are techniques that I've found work best for me through trial and error. I wouldn't suggest that a newbie do this until they are familiar with the device and conditioned to use it.

I'm using an electric heating pad, x4 Labs extender with girth base, comfort strap, memory foam comfort pad, 1 nail, and a cable clamp.

1. Use electric heating pad for 10 mins as a warm-up.
2. Put on memory foam comfort pad.
3. Put cable clamp at base and stimulate to full erection.
4. Put on the head attachment with a comfort strap & tighten.
5. This is the nail part. (Photo Attached) I have holes drilled in the head attachment piece, and a small hole in the middle of the comfort strap on each side. I put the nail through the strap to keep it from slipping at high tension. I got this idea from a guy that used twist ties instead, but the nail goes through easier and doesn't bend.
6. Remove the clamp and let erection subside, trapping blood in the glans, but being soft throughout the shaft.
7. Put the x4 girth base over the head attachment. (This cannot be done with traditional bases. If you have a small base you will need to put it on before attaching the headpiece).
8. Insert the elongation bars into the head attachment, compress the base springs, and screw the bars into the bars that are attached to the base. With any strap extender, this method allows you to stretch further than trying to compress the bars while attaching the headpiece.

Stretching downward allows you to wear it for hours and still not have numb glans due to gravity pulling blood down. I stretch upward because my ligaments are fully stretched, but I still point it downward every 20-30 minutes to promote good blood flow.

Hopefully extender users find this helpful.

Nice info espacially with the clamp before fitting in.
Your 2 inch gains are only due to the extender? How often did you have breaks and how did they influenced your gains?

The 1st inch of my gains was from just using a noose-style extender, usually only 1 hour a week, at max tension straight out for about 3 years. I didn't do any other form of Penis Enlargement before or during that time (didn't even know about it). Occasionally I would take a month off, or do an extra hour-long set during a week, but on average I only wore it once a week for an hour, or as close to an hour as I could get. Sometimes it got too painful and I would remove it early. I was only 19 when I started though, so it's possible that I was still growing naturally and the extender just helped.

Great to read stuff like this and learn new things. Thank You for sharing.

I truly appreciate the tips included in the post:

1) Clamping to enlarge the head
2) UpUsing the nail to secure the strap
3) Screwing the bars into the base bars after mounting the cradle.

These are all great tips which I have not come across since starting extending 18 monts ago. Also good to know he was able to gain without going crazy over the time in the extender. I need to get off now and drill holes in my head attachment.

The nail idea is a great idea and so obvious once someone else points it out!!!! I also like that fact you gained by doing only an hour a day - I would like to gain at a faster pace so it makes sense to do more hours but your experience proves that doing aeven an hour a day will result in gains. Thanks for sharing

I've had people think that was a typo, but it wasn't. For the first 3 years, I only did 1 hr a week in the extender. Similar to the way you train one body part per week at the gym.

Baba_Booey;475834 said:
I've had people think that was a typo, but it wasn't. For the first 3 years, I only did 1 hr a week in the extender. Similar to the way you train one body part per week at the gym.
I think as long as you do it reguarly you will gain.. the gains that are slowly coming may be even more permanent..
could be that your age helped with the hormons the firs years..
I guess once a month is to low to recognize anything happening.

Hi,

I loved this idea as I have quite the problem with slippage at high tension. I had the nail in hand but then realized the design of the SizeGenetics extender does not quite support the original formula.
It's more of a flat headpiece with a slight dip and no room for a nail to go through. I did try for several minutes to get the nail through the velcro strap but that wasn't working either and finally I had a brainstorm... plumber's putty. I got a nice-sized wad and filled in that dip in the headpiece and I think it should work quite well to keep the wrap from slipping through the strap.

If I had one suggestion for future extender designs, that would be it... instead of hard, slippery polyurethane type plastic make the inside of the headpiece with a more rubberized, gripping, non-slip surface. Otherwise I love the SG!

@DongQuixoteXxX I didn't realize that the SG headpiece was different, but at least you figured out a way to make it work. I know that it works for x4 and FastSize if anyone still has one of those.

@mike mankin I liked the design of the Male Edge, but it's stupid to have everything made of plastic. Mine broke where they all break.

With my method of strapping in you don't need to twist the adjustment screws out much. You can basically be at max tension without adjusting them at all.

How has it been going for you Baba Booey?

doublelongdaddy;500478 said:
How has it been going for you Baba Booey?

I set up email notification on this thread and I got an email today saying that you replied, but I see it was 2 months ago.

Anyway, I've been hanging with a Bib Hardcore in the straight up position with pulleys to stretch my tunica. After years of Penis Enlargement, I feel like I'm too conditioned to gain without being able to use the type of intensity that hanging can give. My ligs are fully stretched out, so tunica hanging is the only thing I'm doing. I could probably benefit from extender use after my hanging sessions, but I haven't done this yet because it's usually pretty late at night when I finish my hanging sets. My main problem right now is that tunica deformation from upwards hanging can make the compression from the hanger painful, which is something that I didn't encounter with ligament stretching because the inner tunica wasn't being affected with downward hanging. I need to continue hanging though, because the last time I measured a gain in BPFSL, it was from hanging straight up.

mike mankin;516571 said:
yep maledge is made of crappy material, broke mine back in march.

I got my sample and broke it the first time I tried to wear it. Very cheap extender but you get what you pay for. It is sili to go anywhere else to get an extender than through the Matters of Size Edition Size Genetics Extender, it is a extremely expensive device that we get for 61% off! It is guaranteed and will last a lifetime. The stretch, comfort and ease of use are very worth the extra money!

Back
Top Bottom