Heat97

Registered
Hey guys

Ive been using the SizeGenetics for about 4-5 Months and so far I have seen a 1 centimeter gain.

Im very gratefull! And im very happy with these results. But compared to most guys on multiple forums.. In that amount of time.. Most have gained WAY more then what ive gained.. I do understand that pe is a slow process / not everyone gains the same .. and to reach my goals it will probably take 2-3 years

Which leads me to wonder.. Could I have done something different to maybe recieve more gains?

My routine was 9-12 Hours of SG everyday religiously. I would take rest days when needed most of the time.

I have been setting the sizegenetics 1cm above my fully flacid outstreched penis..

I used to have to move the bars up untill I would reach that point..

But now I just have the correct ammount of bars on right now so I dont have to do any adjustments to the bars (meaning .. All I do is strap in and im all set, the SG is already set 1cm above my full outstreched penis)

I was wondering from the experts.. Is it ok to continue with what I said above ?^^ (Is it ok to be streching more than 1cm above your fully outstreched flacid penis?) Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

( Side note- I am doing manual exercises/Bathmate now, but I know I am doing those 2 correctly)

Last edited:
Do you feel any tension at your current stretch?

Are you at the last notches in the spring-- the lowest tension?

Have you added bars in the past month?

In the past two months of usage, I have gone from a med and small bar together to a long bar to a long bar and small bar.

I wear it 4 hrs a day during the week and at least six hours a day during the weekend.

Try pushing yourself a bit then back off. I've had to add bars then take them off after a few hours when trying to stretch longer.

Eventually I didn't have to take them off anymore.

I'll be looking to add soon probably in about a week or two.

Definatly feel the tension, I am at the lowest notch and I have added the smallest bars. I just don't understand how can you add all those bars without overstreching over the limit ? They say only 1cm above your fully flaccid size.. and surely your flaccid size couldn't have grown that fast.

Is it ok to go over the limit ?

Last edited:
Yes, i wear mine at fedoras recommened 1200mg. That should be the second from the bottom line.

Heat97;492560 said:
Definatly feel the tension, I am at the lowest notch and I have added the smallest bars. I just don't understand how can you add all those bars without overstreching over the limit ? They say only 1cm above your fully flaccid size.. and surely your flaccid size couldn't have grown that fast.

Is it ok to go over the limit ?

I have grown pretty fast. I also Bathmate, stretch everytime I take a piss, wear a wrap all day when not in the SG, edge while clamped, never ejaculate and visualize like a motherfucker.

Don't be afraid to push yourself. You will have to if you want to experience the gains you are looking for.

The more you push the more you grow.

Remember it is a mental thing too. Believe you will grow quickly and you will.

Your penis is growing longer and thicker. Repeat it like a mantra. Visualize it. Your thoughts will become reality.

Alright so if im currently at 5 3/8 non bone pressed erect length and my fully outstreched penis flacid size is at 5 1/8 what length measurment should I extend to?

Heat97;492575 said:
Alright so if im currently at 5 3/8 non bone pressed erect length and my fully outstreched penis flacid size is at 5 1/8 what length measurment should I extend to?

Let's put the ruler down for a moment.

How far can you stretch in the device and bear it?

Can you max out the tension with the bars you currently have?

Is it an effort to take that stretch length?

Take out your small bar and put in the medium.

Can you strap in at all? Can you strap in and take it? For how long? Can you go a longer time than that? Experiment.

Make sure you are warmed up and have a heat source on your penis.

Heat is very important. It will let you stretch longer in length.

Some days it will be easy, some days it will be harder. Always visualize and allow yourself to see your penis growing.

The most ive been able to is is 6inches for 1 hour untill it starts hurting.

I used to be able to do 2 hours but that was with the older bars.

Im currently just doing 5 5/8

But yes , I understand and it makes sence. I need to push myself. Ive just dont want to get injured lol.

And the reason I think I cant stay straped in long due to pain coming around 45mim -1hr is because im doing head swells as Ive heard they help with better gains.

So pretty much keep experimenting untill I find a length measurment that doesnt hurt me for about 1 hour?

Last edited:
I get those problems at the same intervals. Just take it off. Massage a little. Do some manuals. Strap the extender back on.

Heat97;492598 said:
The most ive been able to is is 6inches for 1 hour untill it starts hurting.

I used to be able to do 2 hours but that was with the older bars.

Im currently just doing 5 5/8

But yes , I understand and it makes sence. I need to push myself. Ive just dont want to get injured lol.

And the reason I think I cant stay straped in long due to pain coming around 45mim -1hr is because im doing head swells as Ive heard they help with better gains.

So pretty much keep experimenting untill I find a length measurment that doesnt hurt me for about 1 hour?

Do the 6 inches again for the hour or 45 minutes or however long you can take.

Have no fear of injury. You control the apparatus. Don't ignore pain, just feel it and understand it. I sometimes have to unstrap twice in an hour
to re-adjust. That will give you a chance to take a piss, do a manual stretch and jelq some blood into the head.

Even just a 15 second break unstrapped will be enough then jump back into it.

Desire the stretch and discomfort, that is how you grow.

Alrite boss thanks for the advice, so ive added the medium bars and im exactly at 6 inches now strapped on.

And my tension bars are at 0.. Havent been moved cuz its an exact 6 inch length.

Does it really matter if tension is at 0? Just as long as im at 6 ?

No problem Heat97.

Up until now, we've all been frustrated by lack of progress.

Sometimes, you know, it means try something different.

Sooner or later, you will grow. Now, just push yourself.

You'll know it, when you feel it.

Back
Top Bottom