dex

Registered
Hey,

i did Penis Enlargement very consistant basis for 5 month. I only missed my Penis Enlargement training for 2 weeks during this period.
Since 4 month i stretch for 20 min in each direction and jelq for 10 minutes.
Any suggestions?

Hey Dex,
Don't get discouraged man. Are you saying you havn't seen no gains at all. Not even in flacid state. You may want to incorp some other techs. Check out some of these guys here. They have great routines. DLD's Sock stretch is amazing. You get a better stretch than just the regular pull and tug act. Don't give up, results will come. Good luck

Quotes: "Every choice has an end result". -Zig Ziglar-

"Experience is a hard teacher, it gives the test first, the lesson afterward". -Anonymous-

" The doors to wisdom are never closed".-Benjamin Franklin-

Push through it, just cause the gains arent coming now doesn't mean they wont. Remember that Penis Enlargement is a marathon race not a 100 meter sprint.

Don't give up, Dex. It will come. I would reverse the process and try jelqing for 20 to 30 minutes a day. Then stretch.

I'm kinda new here but I've done this Penis Enlargement thing twice now. The first time around my technoque and how much pressure I was using while jelquing and stretching were really weak. After two months I made absolutely no gains and quit. Very pissed off. After not doing much this site sparked my interest again. I am currently weeks into phase 1 and I have gained 1/4" in length. The main and only thing I do different now is use proper form and a heavy duty amount of pressure both when stretching and jelquing. This made a huge difference. Hope it helps.

Get inspired and start gaining now! Chose a new routine that will shock you into growing. Something like this:

Basic Stretching using the Sock Stretch Routine
DLD Blasters, maybe even Bundled Blasters
Slow Squash Jeqs (the fastest way to girth IMO)

Mix up a routine that is brand new and start again, this time believe!

yea me and DLD is probably the biggest preachers about belief and the mental shit here. Trust me man its essential.

ithiel;293442 said:
yea me and DLD is probably the biggest preachers about belief and the mental shit here. Trust me man its essential.

Exactly. Belief and visualization will give you exactly what you want. Get a picture in your mind, see it, believe it, pretend it, do whatever you can do to affirm it. Once you see, deel and believe it the check is in the mail.

dex--Both DLD & ithiel are stating the "Law of Attraction" by using your true belief inside with affirmation(s) you will recieve what you want.

By saying affirmations to yourself with true emotion and belief to yourself, for example "I have a huge 9-inch penis" It has to be as if it already occured or exist. Not as a want or a wish for. Create some of your own affirmations for yourself and repeat them everyday. Also, using visualization by either or both your minds-eye or actuals pictures of yourself. Take a photograph of yourself and tape on a Huge penis for your visualization to look at everyday.

Do these affirmations and visualization techniques on a daily basis throughout your day along with your P.E. exercises for the next 30 days and you will see gains appear before you know it.

You must truly believe in what you are saying and seeing to yourself or it will not work throughly. Give it a try. You'll have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Threak-X;293630 said:
dex--Both DLD & ithiel are stating the "Law of Attraction" by using your true belief inside with affirmation(s) you will recieve what you want.

By saying affirmations to yourself with true emotion and belief to yourself, for example "I have a huge 9-inch penis" It has to be as if it already occured or exist. Not as a want or a wish for. Create some of your own affirmations for yourself and repeat them everyday. Also, using visualization by either or both your minds-eye or actuals pictures of yourself. Take a photograph of yourself and tape on a Huge penis for your visualization to look at everyday.

Do these affirmations and visualization techniques on a daily basis throughout your day along with your P.E. exercises for the next 30 days and you will see gains appear before you know it.

You must truly believe in what you are saying and seeing to yourself or it will not work throughly. Give it a try. You'll have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

!

Thanks for the advice Threak and DLD. I will start the belief and visualization. I am ready to hit big gains from intense hanging after 10 long months of Penis Enlargement.

Hey since 4 days im measuring a gain of 0,2 inch NBPenis EnlargementL. I documented it also in my progress report. I think i will continue with my actual routine. Hopefully i can reach my minimal goal of 6,7 inch NBPenis EnlargementL, which means that u have to gain another 0,2 inches.

dex;293838 said:
Hey since 4 days im measuring a gain of 0,2 inch NBPenis EnlargementL. I documented it also in my progress report. I think i will continue with my actual routine. Hopefully i can reach my minimal goal of 6,7 inch NBPenis EnlargementL, which means that u have to gain another 0,2 inches.

Isn't the mind powerful? You deserve this power and it is for you to use. If you want something, you will get it, you only need to believe. After 5 months making a gain so quickly should teach all that the power of your thoughts is so strong.

Back
Top Bottom