meatus333

Registered
ive gained a half inch in 1 month today!!! I noticed today after i got out of the shower that my dick looked bigger than usual so i thought it would be a good day to see if my Penis Enlargement work had payed off. then BAM!! 6.5"!!!!!

to all of those that doubt Penis Enlargement, i swear this stuff works.

starting stats were 5.9" a little bit less than a month ago, and now it's 6.5"!

im so happy right now, i never thought that i'd be able to look at 7 on a ruler and even imagine it coming up to that, and then seeing 6.5" blew my mind.

all i can say is that i'm now officially a believer and thank you to everyone on this forum!

Congrats, Meatus. Yes, those first gains are sometimes tough to believe. We've all been conditioned on some level to doubt that P.E. is for real. I made most of my erect gains before I joined a forum, so at first, I thought I was hallucinating. But the thing was I hadn't been smoking anything!!

LMAO

Hope the gains continue.

goinfor11x7;283771 said:
Congrats, Meatus. Yes, those first gains are sometimes tough to believe. We've all been conditioned on some level to doubt that P.E. is for real. I made most of my erect gains before I joined a forum, so at first, I thought I was hallucinating. But the thing was I hadn't been smoking anything!!

LMAO

Hope the gains continue.

haha i know man! i was lookin at my dick right next to the ruler and its just like... holy shit! i sat there and got a good look at it and it was definitley bigger. its crazy it almost fucks with your head. I love it though this is what i've been tryin to do so im more than ecstatic.thx for the support too man

No shit!

I cant wait to be healed enough so i pull on my fucking dick again. I lost my motivation to do it since my whole damn body was crushed in a car crash... that was almost 10 months ago. You gave me back my motivation to grow a monster!

meatus333;283767 said:
ive gained a half inch in 1 month today!!! I noticed today after i got out of the shower that my dick looked bigger than usual so i thought it would be a good day to see if my Penis Enlargement work had payed off. then BAM!! 6.5"!!!!!

to all of those that doubt Penis Enlargement, i swear this stuff works.

starting stats were 5.9" a little bit less than a month ago, and now it's 6.5"!

im so happy right now, i never thought that i'd be able to look at 7 on a ruler and even imagine it coming up to that, and then seeing 6.5" blew my mind.

all i can say is that i'm now officially a believer and thank you to everyone on this forum!

Very good job man. What is your routine please tell me i wanna gain that much

thanks for all the support guys!

and to hey7, my routine is 2 on 1 off 1 week, then 3 on 1 off another week, then a rest period for about 4 days, rinse and repeat. consisting of stretching for 10-15 minutes. i modified my stretches a bit to make them more intense. What I do is that I squat all the way down, this allows my ligs to be much more visible for the next step. I stretch my dick in any givin direction for 10 seconds, then grab the ligs which im stretching and actually yank them back and forth, 10 seconds back, and 10 seconds forward. My jelqing sessions are 15 minutes long usually and about every 2 minutes ill squeeze the base of my penis for about 15 seconds, ill then slap my penis around for a couple seconds to restore regular blood flow and resume jelqing immediatly. About 3-5 times in the jelqing sesh ill do a nice slow jelq with one hand, then keep my hand at the finish line, squeze, then with the other hand ill make a nice slow jelq and force blood in the midshaft of my penis for about 7 seconds. aftera bout 7 seconds i can see all my veins and the blood vessels getting engorged, and actually see it happen. after 7 seconds let go and slap your penis around some more for better blood flow. Be careful to not hold to long or clamp too hard to avoid injury. I always warm down with a nice hot shower afterwards and my dick is well hung for a about 5-10 minutes, then it'll usually just go back to normal flaccid size, except it will be a tad bit red, and the tissue will feel alot tougher, this lasts for a good couple hours.

glad i can help!

Back
Top Bottom