i think its easy to use the first time i used i thought how the hell am i going to use that but afterwards it was easy definately the best extender out there today as i have tried all the other attachments and this one beats them hands down.

Yeah, there are better choices for attachment and much research is going into an even better template for attachment. The latest methods will always be the best, equipment evolves and users find better ways to apply.

cant seem to get my glans to get sucked in the first week went fine but for some reason it wont work now please help thanks.

alexshepherd316;531865 said:
cant seem to get my glans to get sucked in the first week went fine but for some reason it wont work now please help thanks.

Have you figured this out yet Alex?

Take the sluice & its ring off. Apply vacuum to chamber & assure you can draw the diaphragm all the way in. Leave the vacuum, and see that no air leaks cause the release of the diaphragm.
Now put the sluice & ring on the chamber, repeat the above test.
Get a water based lube, non sticky, at Walmart. Use gobs of it. Sometimes it will just make it easier to draw in your glans.
In your photo, I don't see any lube on the glans corona, that may need more lube/comfort gel.

Alex, I have some suggestions that may help.
1. If you have the hose, use that instead of the ball pump.
2. Use the larger sluices or pre-stretch the smaller ones to make them a bit looser.
3. Use a lube like astroglide instead of the viscous stuff that is provided with PMP.
4. Make sure that none of the inserts are in the head piece to reduce the diameter.

The hose attachment will probably be the most important on the list, I simply can't use the ball pump at all because I can't get into the head piece when using it. If you don't have the hose, you can certainly improvise with some rubber tubing from a resistance band to see if it makes a difference. If I hadn't ordered the hose with my initial purchase, I probably would have never used the PMP. Let me know if any of this works.

Dford

The sluices and hose came and now my penis goes in alot easier when i take my penis out the head is alot bigger will it stay like that after a while thanks again for your good advice.

My head comes out swollen too, not in a bad way though. I have not noticed any permanent head size increase from it yet, but I assume it is possible if logging enough time in. Also, you could attach the head piece without the extender and leave it on to serve as a head pump but I haven't experimented with that yet because I don't want to make it difficult to fit into in the future. It was such a chore to log in hours in the extender before I got the PMP and mastered it, now it is almost second nature to throw it on whenever I can. Best of luck.

Dford

Got another problem now when i steretch my penis to get it in the extender it slips out with the sluice ring coming off aswell please help asap thanks i dont want to have to give up again.

Try putting a thin rubber band around the rim of the sluice where it goes over the head piece to keep it in place.

Dford

ill try that in the morning thanks for the advice everytime i get going with this device after a few hours i always seem to run into problems.

The learning curve will be worth it, once you get the hang of it, it becomes routine. I've logged close to 6 hours today without thinking about it.

Dford

i just ended up replacing the sluice that seems to have done it how often do you replace your sluices and head caps.

I use a balloon for the diaphram, I replaced it a couple times since February, and I'm on my second sluice since then as well.

alexshepherd316;548159 said:
i just ended up replacing the sluice that seems to have done it how often do you replace your sluices and head caps.

I run a diaphragm until it ruptures, then I replace both. I have two chambers, one I use the traditional latex on, the other is rigged with parts of latex balloons. A bit of variety for the fun of it!

Back
Top Bottom