alexshepherd316

Registered
cant believe it 4 weeks ago i ordered it and it still hasnt arrived said it would be here in 3 working days i only live in the uk anyway anyone here been using it and seen any gains is it alot more comfortable than the jes extender with the noose which i am currently using untin my penimaster pro arrives thanks.

PMP takes a while for some reason. Have you contacted customer service?

It can take a long time and the reason is they are a very small company and can only turn out so many orders in so much time. I know this because this was the explanation I got last time orders were taking a long time. But, with a tracking code (even if it does not work) I would make the assumption it has shipped.

alexshepherd316;527467 said:
Yeh they just gave me a tracking code for dhl absolutely useless i hope its worth the wait and i hope its alot better than my jes extender.

The jes extender is crap and it will get to you, have faith!

it took like, i think 4-5 months to get mine as my package got lost and had to jump through hoops to get another one sent but it is by far the best and most comfortable stretcher on the market to most of us who have it. if it looks like the package is just stuck in one location then you have to suBathmateit a tracking location with dhl once that happens it takes 4-6 weeks to get the response then if they cant find it the company will reship. it has something to do with german mailing laws that dhl must comply with.

i ordered an extra coupling device and tons of sleeves and diaphragms and lube and the belt and the hose and extra sealing nozzle and extra sluice ring just incase anything happens. those little piece get lost easy. strangely all that stuff came to me in record time like 2 weeks.

but its well worth the wait ill never use a noose or strap again.
ps i like the larger sleeves or sluice it works much better if your girth is like 4-5 inches flaccid the regular ones are super tight causing some pain when pulling out of the head piece.

finally came today am wearing it now but i had to swap the rods for my jes extender rods as they have more strength and they are easier to use so far seems alot more comfortable then the noose and im stretching at 1500grams and its comfortable so cant be bad.

right i have a big problem now i used it fine yesterday but today i put it on and as soon as i turn the pump ball and take it off i can here air come out and my dick just slips out when i use any traction please help thanks.

your not getting enough suction and or your not tighting down the screw to keep the air from coming back out.

it seems tight how do you undo and tighten it also the pump ball has soing inside it i can hear it rattling about thanks.

Supra;529995 said:
The screw that the pump attaches too.

What is your honest opinion on that attachment?

i think the screw thing is in the pump ball donno how it got in there gonna be a nightmare to get it out any ideas.

alexshepherd316;530011 said:
i think the screw thing is in the pump ball donno how it got in there gonna be a nightmare to get it out any ideas.

That is what I am wondering, it seemed when Supra used it (I watched) it was difficult to attach....just wondering what everyones thought are on it and if there are better ways to use it for easier attachment.

Good, time heals all wounds and will teach all knowledge. Be patient with yourself and take you time in learning...so much to be found!

doublelongdaddy;530005 said:
What is your honest opinion on that attachment?

Overpriced, hard to use, causes pain, shipping takes forever. Should I go on?:)

You got the videos of me using that thing, I had to pull out the 500 page manual and that was not the first time I ever used it, I have my own! its so complicated.

Back
Top Bottom