BornInFigi

Registered
Ok, So I'd like some positive feedback on a new idea. I have very little time now to PE and Ive kinda stalled out on gains. My aim is to get long. I dont have a number in my head as how many inches, but I want visable length. My programing is as follows.

5 min warm up

4:30 min stretching (accoring to SRT protocol+the cranks)
5:00 min of extender w/heating pad

repeat 6 times and crank the extender out more and moe each time.

5 min cool down

The motive: I hate stretching and it gets so boring. Plus, I hate wearing the extedner or any ADS for more than about 2 hrs a day. I drink a ton of water and have to pee constantly. The unwrapping and wrapping thoughout the day really adds up, just like all the other parts of PE besides the core exercise, so the idea here is to superset the exercise with an intensity technique... Like supersets in bodybuilding. The penis is always stretched for about an hour and I hope to make gains. Id like some bros to take a look and see what they think. My ADS right now is a cockring that keeps me from a full turtle, but I am not willing to wear any other kind as they are incovienent and cumbersome. Keep it positive and let me know what yall guys think...

Thanks from Figi!

Stop what you are doing now. I would PM Supra and get one of his customized Ring Of Powers and also get the Length Master from Lightning. Those 2 products are good for what you need. If you dont believe me then feel free to look up the reviews of these products on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop what you are doing now. I would PM Supra and get one of his customized Ring Of Powers and also get the Length Master from Lightning. Those 2 products are good for what you need. If you dont believe me then feel free to look up the reviews of these products on this site. Enjoy.

BornInFigi;590965 said:
:|
You use an extender w/ a heating pad for only 5min? Or was that a typo on the min mark.

I notice you mentioned 6 sessions of the above, so hopefully you're not having to apply your extender for these short sessions over and over again.

BornInFigi;590965 said:
The motive: I hate stretching and it gets so boring. Plus, I hate wearing the extedner or any ADS for more than about 2 hrs a day. I drink a ton of water and have to pee constantly. The unwrapping and wrapping thoughout the day really adds up, just like all the other parts of PE besides the core exercise
It's boring, tedious, exhausting, and a bunch of other stuff. I would just try to find some way to secure your penis in the extender so that you can just slightly undo it to pee. Just test it over and over to the point where it becomes a religion and you're just so used to it.

Is peeing your only issue when it comes to extending? I assume the 2hr mark is when you pee. Do you have short time constraints piss breaks (job/ETC)?
I ask the above assuming this was a typo "5:00 min of extender w/heating pad" / "repeat 6 times and crank the extender out more and moe each time".
If not, it's no wonder you don't like extending, that would be so fucking tedious to keep reapplying and taking off for those little durations. It's not made for this.

BornInFigi;590965 said:
My ADS right now is a cockring that keeps me from a full turtle
An ADS is not a cockring nor can it work in the same way since there is no stretch, you're just left w/ a plump flaccid.
I get what you're trying to say though. It still has it's benefits as long it's not too tight on the nerves and you're allowing new blood in every so often.

BornInFigi;590965 said:
I'd like some positive feedback on a new idea
I don't see much positive feedback to give other than your manual routine that you don't seem to want to be doing in the first place.

I think I'm reading things very wrong. You hate extending for more than 2hrs and your 5min extending routine I assume, works out to a total of 2hrs broken down into 6 sessions?

BornInFigi;590965 said:
Ok, So I'd like some positive feedback on a new idea. I have very little time now to PE and Ive kinda stalled out on gains. My aim is to get long. I dont have a number in my head as how many inches, but I want visable length. My programing is as follows.

5 min warm up

5 min cool down

The motive: I hate stretching and it gets so boring. Plus, I hate wearing the extedner or any ADS for more than about 2 hrs a day. I drink a ton of water and have to pee constantly. The unwrapping and wrapping thoughout the day really adds up, just like all the other parts of PE besides the core exercise, so the idea here is to superset the exercise with an intensity technique... Like supersets in bodybuilding. The penis is always stretched for about an hour and I hope to make gains. Id like some bros to take a look and see what they think. My ADS right now is a cockring that keeps me from a full turtle, but I am not willing to wear any other kind as they are incovienent and cumbersome. Keep it positive and let me know what yall guys think...

Thanks from Figi!

Super-sets have become the best way to gain the most in active training plus they keep things fun and moving. Doing the same thing everyday can be mundane and this is why I offer so many variations on the SRT Routine that can be mixed and matched to accommodate every man. My logic, when I first proposed Super-Sets, was from my experience in the Gym.

Disco Dave;590981 said:
Stop what you are doing now. I would PM Supra and get one of his customized Ring Of Powers and also get the Length Master from Lightning. Those 2 products are good for what you need. If you dont believe me then feel free to look up the reviews of these products on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop what you are doing now. I would PM Supra and get one of his customized Ring Of Powers and also get the Length Master from Lightning. Those 2 products are good for what you need. If you dont believe me then feel free to look up the reviews of these products on this site. Enjoy.

Thanks but I don't wanna but anymore equipment.

smerc;590985 said:
:|
You use an extender w/ a heating pad for only 5min? Or was that a typo on the min mark.

I notice you mentioned 6 sessions of the above, so hopefully you're not having to apply your extender for these short sessions over and over again.

It's boring, tedious, exhausting, and a bunch of other stuff. I would just try to find some way to secure your penis in the extender so that you can just slightly undo it to pee. Just test it over and over to the point where it becomes a religion and you're just so used to it.

Is peeing your only issue when it comes to extending? I assume the 2hr mark is when you pee. Do you have short time constraints piss breaks (job/ETC)?
I ask the above assuming this was a typo "5:00 min of extender w/heating pad" / "repeat 6 times and crank the extender out more and moe each time".
If not, it's no wonder you don't like extending, that would be so fucking tedious to keep reapplying and taking off for those little durations. It's not made for this.

An ADS is not a cockring nor can it work in the same way since there is no stretch, you're just left w/ a plump flaccid.
I get what you're trying to say though. It still has it's benefits as long it's not too tight on the nerves and you're allowing new blood in every so often.

I don't see much positive feedback to give other than your manual routine that you don't seem to want to be doing in the first place.

I think I'm reading things very wrong. You hate extending for more than 2hrs and your 5min extending routine I assume, works out to a total of 2hrs broken down into 6 sessions?

Yeah so, I mean I'm going to stretch for five min then get in an extender for five min and go back and forth for like an hour. Does that make sense? Plus, my cockring set up does provide anti turtling. It's not full in srt extended healing, but it provides enuff. Peeing isn't the only issue. I'm only at home and free to do stuff like 2-4 hours a day so I can't get much use out of ads right now.

- - - Updated - - -

doublelongdaddy;591055 said:
Super-sets have become the best way to gain the most in active training plus they keep things fun and moving. Doing the same thing everyday can be mundane and this is why I offer so many variations on the SRT Routine that can be mixed and matched to accommodate every man. My logic, when I first proposed Super-Sets, was from my experience in the Gym.

Do you think I'm on to something?

BornInFigi;591139 said:
Yeah so, I mean I'm going to stretch for five min then get in an extender for five min and go back and forth for like an hour. Does that make sense?

Yeah it makes sense, but doesn't in the sense that it's something I think someone should do. It's a hassle to keep taking the extender off and reapplying it over and over.
I would just do hanging for a 20min set, then take it off and do manuals, then continue another set of hanging for 20min, and ETC.

I don't see the sense in using an extender for that short amount of time. You're only getting 600g/1.3lb, 900g/2lb, 1200g/2.6lb, pulls for only 5min or so. I think you're better off hanging since when you get good @ it, it would basically take the same amount of time it would take to apply an extender.

BornInFigi;591139 said:
Plus, my cockring set up does provide anti turtling. It's not full in srt extended healing, but it provides enuff. Peeing isn't the only issue. I'm only at home and free to do stuff like 2-4 hours a day so I can't get much use out of ads right now.

Home time should be spent more on extensive exercises imo. I wouldn't use an ADS @ home until you're done w/ those types of exercises. 2-4 hours though, is a good start for an ADS.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, not trying to be one. I just think your time can be better spent rather than doing 5min extender sessions. You're better off keeping to just manuals then and getting something like a LM that you can keep on for a bit.

smerc;591148 said:
Yeah it makes sense, but doesn't in the sense that it's something I think someone should do. It's a hassle to keep taking the extender off and reapplying it over and over.
I would just do hanging for a 20min set, then take it off and do manuals, then continue another set of hanging for 20min, and ETC.

I don't see the sense in using an extender for that short amount of time. You're only getting 600g/1.3lb, 900g/2lb, 1200g/2.6lb, pulls for only 5min or so. I think you're better off hanging since when you get good @ it, it would basically take the same amount of time it would take to apply an extender.

Home time should be spent more on extensive exercises imo. I wouldn't use an ADS @ home until you're done w/ those types of exercises. 2-4 hours though, is a good start for an ADS.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, not trying to be one. I just think your time can be better spent rather than doing 5min extender sessions. You're better off keeping to just manuals then and getting something like a LM that you can keep on for a bit.

Some folks are just more matter of fact than others. Thanks for the input nonetheless!

BornInFigi;591139 said:
Do you think I'm on to something?

Yes, as I have trained this way for a few years now and have suggested it to many guys. Men who were finding it hard to gain switched into a super-set training environment and started to make great gains.

5 min warm up

5 min cool down

Thanks from Figi!

Where you at brother?

Back
Top Bottom