is this offer still available? I called and the sales rep said that she was showing only one discount code available and it was only for 10% off. Any help appreciated.

rmiggy;288378 said:
is this offer still available? I called and the sales rep said that she was showing only one discount code available and it was only for 10% off. Any help appreciated.

Yes they are, use this:

Everyone who wanted a VIMAX (JES Extender) but did not want to spend the extra money, we are now offering this special to everyone for $149.00
vimext-join.gif

CLICK THIS LINK then you Must Type in the following Code 149mos9500 in the "Coupon or Discount Number" Box at the Bottom of the Vimax Extender Credit Card Billing Page to get your $150.00 MoS Member Discount!!!

The discount will appear on the end billing.

DLD

rmiggy;289816 said:
I got it but on the box it says Andro Penis, not Vimax Extender, is it the same thing? It looks the same.

Yes, it is the same item. They come as VIMAX, Andro or JES but the models are identical.

Hi guys,

just used your useful link.
as i'm in Europe, i paid for fast shipping, asking since this morning to ship today (friday).
they went back to me too late, after i paid all saying that "it will take 2 business days to ship items"...!!!
it looks so un-modern!!
so, paid 40dol for a "fast" shipment, that i'll receive in 2 weeks here, whilst usually it takes 5-7days (from US, including customs nd weekends).

Did u experience the same?

hooler;302995 said:
vimax is highly recommended, i use it and i love it!

freak1.gif
cool.gif

hi!

which results did u get from using it?
and with shich intensity (hours x day, strenght,...)

No, I found out about this site a long time ago and forgot about it. Been checking up every once in a while and just saw this. I thought it was crazy back then to spend so much money on this but since everyone's been having good results with it in the past few years, I'm willing to take the risk now.

I checked and added the discount code and at step for it shows the discount so it seems to be working. I will order one at the end of the week if things go well.

Is the code still working?

I process my payment before the last step "secure card processing", and the total is still 299.99. Am not sure if the discount is working so stop at that stage. Anyone knows if it the code still working?

Yes the code still works I just used it 3 days ago to buy mine.. Thanks DLD:)

I just ordered it today. Used coupon code " 149MOS9500 " but charged me in regular price.

18getto;341375 said:
I just ordered it today. Used coupon code " 149MOS9500 " but charged me in regular price.

Let me check it for you.

I will send them an email

I just sent an email to them seeing what happened. I will let you know.
\
DLD

Back
Top Bottom