Just bought one. Prevoiously I have made regular Penis Enlargementing. Now I have very little free time. All extender sites claim inches as results if you use it regulary (2-12h)/day. I will get the autoextender head and try to sleep with it on...

decow said:
Just bought one. Prevoiously I have made regular Penis Enlargementing. Now I have very little free time. All extender sites claim inches as results if you use it regulary (2-12h)/day. I will get the autoextender head and try to sleep with it on...

Penis Enlargement while sleeping is a bad idea,its normal to get several erections while asleep,you could end up with blood trapped in the head which could cause circulation problems.

Yes. I thought so too.

Previously I have had much problems with my extender.
The head was getting cold as the "nose thing" was sitting
too tight. My head looked scary small and it did not fit
for longer then 10 min. Now I use a much looser fit letting
the head rest on the string.

My maximum streched lenght is about my erect length.
Using looser fit makes it possible to wear it during night.

Just bought the auto-extender head thing. It works really well. Previously I could barely use my extender at all.

My head still gets cold but it takes half an hour and now. Before the entire glands got cold, now its just the top of the head. The device works best if you turn it upside down as it lesses the pressure on the dorsal nerve. I can send you some pictures of what I mean...

So far only used it for 3-5 hours. Will go 500 hours before I expect anything to happen...

i am very interested in adding this into a routine i am just starting back into...if anyone can post some results by using this product (preferably someone that has put some real time into it) i would appreciate it

I got mine for 150 and didnt really like it so i returned it and got 300 $$$ back lol

jag123 said:
Awesome, do you know what shiping method they use? UPS? FedEX? USPS?

Hydromaxm not sure man
on package it sais something about Direct auckland mail center

i arrived with the mailman :) but with averry discreet package so do'nt worry

hope this will help you with your question

--------
Dave

kinda, thxs though.

I use a P.O Box for all my mail/packages and such. and only USPS delivers to P.O Box's, fedex, ups, won't deliever. so i'm just tryin to figure it out

vortex66 said:
yep

just got mine yesterday

:)

thanks again Chris & Mos

i just got a email from them saying something weird about not discounting? idk, there grammer suxs.

just making sure that you did get yours for $150 right?

absolutely

just make sure you fill the Mos discount name/number in correctly at the payment page

you will get confirmation of your order with the discount ;)

but if you really want to make sure, i know the support-team from the vimax extender will help out and other peeps here off course with all your questions mate.

if u need anything else plz let me know allright

greetz

Allrighty thanks for the help, i appreciate it.

so that first menu window where it says "discount/coupons" or somethin like that. thats where i put it in? or just preety much every window that asks for it? lol

jag123 said:
Allrighty thanks for the help, i appreciate it.

so that first menu window where it says "discount/coupons" or somethin like that. thats where i put it in? or just preety much every window that asks for it? lol

ok u enter your details (not penis size ;) lol)

and yes at the discount option u put in the discount name with numbers

that's it

:)

Back
Top Bottom