i just ordered mine. i put down the wrong phone number the first time on the page with the link "click to finalize this order." i didn't click it, but instead went back and re-filled back the information. It says i put through two orders, but i replied back to one of them, the first with the wrong phone number, and requested to cancel it. I hope they do it right. oh yeah, discount still in effect :)

Just order the vimax and the discount still works :) I'm really hoping it will get here quick so I can start the work :) I've set a new goal for myself and now I have to get to a full 9". Going for the full "Oh my god!" size :D

RoninTT said:
Just order the vimax and the discount still works :) I'm really hoping it will get here quick so I can start the work :) I've set a new goal for myself and now I have to get to a full 9". Going for the full "Oh my god!" size :D

I don't understand how we keep getting the discount but I guess it's all good.

can someone post a pic of this thing being used? is it mainly for increasing flaccid hang? this coupled with jelqing and all the other dld exercises seems like a great combo. pics! :zzboner:

Last edited:
Johnny Cage said:
thanks for the coupon DLD...

just orderred one
no confirmation email yet though :(

No problem. I am surprised that there is not a rush to buy these...the price is just way too cheap. We are the only website that gets this pricing too. I am lost on how VIMAX makes any money from the MOS deal...well, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

They are very efficient, if you received non call, email or even instant message them. It is all on their site.

i ordered me one for the 150 or w.e it was and i didnt like it so i returend it and got 300 bucks back haha i guess they didnt know i used to code :) i was happy

WantsMore9 said:
i ordered me one for the 150 or w.e it was and i didnt like it so i returend it and got 300 bucks back haha i guess they didnt know i used to code :) i was happy

WOW, everyone should do that:D

if yer talking to me.. ummm idk i was just not convinced that it was stretching it out hard enough, expecially compared to manual stretching. It just didnt feel like it was giving and stress on the ligs or w,e there called

I just started and I ordered it. I'm too lazy to try actual Penis Enlargement, and well I figure even with Penis Enlargement it will help.

what's the max flacid stretch it can stretch to with the included parts? I ask because I've seen this mentioned on some of the other extender sites but couldn't find it on vimax's site. x4 claims 12.5inches with their deluxe, and I saw a post here about some guy not being able to use his vimax because it didn't come with enough extender bars.
not that I have to worry about having 12.5in of flacid stretch just yet but it never hurts to have it available.

Back
Top Bottom