Just checked my bank statement and seems like they canceled my order because I told them that cancel it if I don't get discount. My question to you is the coupon code doesn't work any more? I can afford $150 right now but not $300. Please advise.

Is that working because what is the thing dont fits around your dingeling??
Or can you make the head smaller or bigger??
And I have read that you can wear it in your panths??But when you sit down it cant be comforteble??

Has anyone have experiances with it??

It might just be me, but is anyone else seeing the price @ $99?

DLD, what's going on with this?

hhhnookie2;351082 said:
It might just be me, but is anyone else seeing the price @ $99?

DLD, what's going on with this?

DO NOT BUY THE VIMAX EXTENDER! It only cost 99 for a reason, it is crap. We now carry the FastSize Extender for $150.00...The best extender on the market

My first extender was a vimax, Ibought it cos it was cheap and I thought they would all be the same, I was wrong, it broke about 3 weeks into using it. I wouldn't recommend them personally.

Each to his own I guess.

Andropenis User;387882 said:
My first extender was a vimax, Ibought it cos it was cheap and I thought they would all be the same, I was wrong, it broke about 3 weeks into using it. I wouldn't recommend them personally.

Each to his own I guess.

This is why we now carry the SizeGenetics, it is a superior prioduct and we get the best price to our members.

One of the few comprehensive penis enlargement forums that I have come across on the internet. Thanks for so much useful information on penis enlargement issues. cheers...

johnmitch78;398187 said:
One of the few comprehensive penis enlargement forums that I have come across on the internet. Thanks for so much useful information on penis enlargement issues. cheers...

No problem! Thanks for visiting!

doublelongdaddy;387930 said:
This is why we now carry the SizeGenetics, it is a superior prioduct and we get the best price to our members.

^ I an un full agreement with the above statement, and will personally vouch for it.

Back
Top Bottom