matthew2003

Registered
Hi guys

as i am only concentrating on length at the moment, what are your opinions on doing two full manual workouts a day, one in the morning and one at night???.

Ive been doing Penis Enlargement for about 7 months and am still on phase 1, ut am enjoying the workout so no need to change it up, just wanted to know if you think two is too much??

Cheers
Matthew2003

I'm doing 2 a day and often even 3. I don't think you can overdo length =)

I was stretching twice a day at times totalling to 1hr manual stretching. Then wet jelqing at nite with low erection %

I have gained the length I want and thus switched to 100% wet jelqs and clamps.. Also im just about to purchase a Bathmate..

as long as you dont feel like you have over worked or fatigued yourself too much it should be fine, and if you've been doing it for 7 months then thats certainly long enough to have conditioned yourself for what your doing id say.

but there is a lot of factors considering, like how hard you stretch and how intense you jelq/compress.

Don't do anything that you don't really want to do. Keep yourself in a place of feeling good. Reach for the thought that feels better -- and watch what happens.

I don't think you can stretch too much, I think overtraining is more of a girth thing, for me anyways.

This guy Genova said he would do manual stretching 3+ hours a day because "he loved it". Inspiring and he made it over the 8" mark by doing so aswell with kegals. Fatigued my shit in 3 days with that routine. Just remember to get circulation every so often and you should be on your way!

Back
Top Bottom