shortdick;637693 said:
I still have 43 days left till my measuring day.....

You're gonna have some awesome gains to show man, you're too dedicated not to.

I try to but i dont want to take a single break until that day...patience and take the anxiety away

shortdick;637695 said:
I try to but i dont want to take a single break until that day...patience and take the anxiety away

Wear Nike.

It'll remind you to "Just Do It"

shortdick;637693 said:
I still have 43 days left till my measuring day.....

Can't wait to hear the good news on this day! You know I am rooting for you!

JakeM82, both your log and this are fantastic threads, it makes me want to buy the Sizegenetics! How did you fit this into your daily routine? I mean, did you clock up the hours through work and if so, is the SG easy to hide under jeans/trousers?

I don't think my girlfriend would want me wearing it around the house, but I could easily get 6-8 hours logged at work each day.

I'm just interested in how you made it work?

roboscop;640148 said:
JakeM82, both your log and this are fantastic threads, it makes me want to buy the Sizegenetics! How did you fit this into your daily routine? I mean, did you clock up the hours through work and if so, is the SG easy to hide under jeans/trousers?

I don't think my girlfriend would want me wearing it around the house, but I could easily get 6-8 hours logged at work each day.

I'm just interested in how you made it work?

It is possible to wear it at work. Since I work from home most of the time that made it particularly easy. Wearing it in the straight up (12 o'clock) position works great to hide it under clothing. However, if discreet wear is the need for you, take a look at the Phallosan Forte too.

Back
Top Bottom