GeoKnight94

Registered
So recently I have been having trouble doing the phase 1 routine due to life problems. Though I can't do anything at the moment. But then I remembered the 10 minute routine, so I looked at it & started it last Sunday 17/112013. So starting doing it, I defiantly feel something from doing them, at least I hope I'm doing them right, but I have some questions for someone who is wiser than me on this topic.
1. How long can I do this routine till I need to do the actual routines & can I start on the beginners after the 10 minutes or will I have to start at a different phase?

2. How hard to I need to stretch for the pulling & Squeeze for Squeezing & Jelqing? I ask this because I'm not sure if I should be really intense or to do it where it doesn't hurt a lot, as I have started stretch dies kind of hurt.

3. For Stretching can I add to street it left, right & a crank?

4. For the slow Jelq should my dick be hard fully all the time whilst I am doing the slow Jelqs? Because if so, I can't keep it fully erect whilst I am doing it, as it does seem to get softer, I don't know why? Maybe because I accidentally pull my pubs or something.

5.When I am doing slow Jelq, should I hold my balls down whilst doing it?

6. Can I do it more than once a day?

& I think that's all I have for questions.

So yeah that's what I have been doing, that & doing Testicle Health, as also trying to sort out Peyronies exercise.

So thanks for the time to take a look at this & will be awaiting for advice :).

GeoKnight94;571381 said:
1. How long can I do this routine till I need to do the actual routines & can I start on the beginners after the 10 minutes or will I have to start at a different phase?

No, you can simply, as you feel ready, introduce more and more intense work.n Your routine can evolve with you and your personal pace.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:
2. How hard to I need to stretch for the pulling & Squeeze for Squeezing & Jelqing? I ask this because I'm not sure if I should be really intense or to do it where it doesn't hurt a lot, as I have started stretch dies kind of hurt.

You want to use as much strength and intensity as you can. It will feel sore in the beginning and you can ease into the intensity but the goal, always, in Penis Enlargement, is to be using the most intensity we safely can.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

You can add as much as you feel ready. The Basic Stretches are really a great length workout and everyone should eventually be performing all of the positions, but, again, ease your way in.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:
4. For the slow Jelq should my dick be hard fully all the time whilst I am doing the slow Jelqs? Because if so, I can't keep it fully erect whilst I am doing it, as it does seem to get softer, I don't know why? Maybe because I accidentally pull my pubs or something.

I always start fully erect and from there I subside to right about 90%, where I think the perfect Slow Squash Jelq is. You want the tissue dense enough to make the compression work but flexible enough to manipulate the tissue.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

Since the bad hand should be firmly gripped you could hold your balls down with the heal of that hand if you want.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

For this routine you can go 3 x a day if you want, even 6 if you feel able. Most men spend approximately 1 hour on training per day.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

No, you can simply, as you feel ready, introduce more and more intense work.n Your routine can evolve with you and your personal pace.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

You want to use as much strength and intensity as you can. It will feel sore in the beginning and you can ease into the intensity but the goal, always, in Penis Enlargement, is to be using the most intensity we safely can.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

You can add as much as you feel ready. The Basic Stretches are really a great length workout and everyone should eventually be performing all of the positions, but, again, ease your way in.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

I always start fully erect and from there I subside to right about 90%, where I think the perfect Slow Squash Jelq is. You want the tissue dense enough to make the compression work but flexible enough to manipulate the tissue.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

Since the bad hand should be firmly gripped you could hold your balls down with the heal of that hand if you want.

GeoKnight94;571381 said:

For this routine you can go 3 x a day if you want, even 6 if you feel able. Most men spend approximately 1 hour on training per day.

Ok thank you for the reply.

doublelongdaddy;571404 said:

Ok, I ask because I'm just doing 10 Minute work out because my time is limited at the moment. So that sounds good, when I have more time I think I'll try to do Penis Enlargement for my pace, hopefully I'll chose the right exercises.

Ok, I think I can handle that.

Good, because I started off doing one set of Basic Stretch to try & get all sides, might do more when pacing myself.

Huh, ok, good to know. But I feel that it might be softer than it needs to be or is that me? Because I'm not sure how to tell the difference between levels of erection, out side from Hard, medium & soft.

Ok, will do.

Hm, I have only been doing it two times a day recently, so I'll try to get it to three, six maybe a little to much for me, though I don't know, I'm still working on these exercise, so we will see.

Ok thanks for the reply, though I do have a feeling that my trouble with Penis Enlargement is jelqing, do you think it's just a beginners problem or do I need to look more into that?

Also should I shave off my pubs? because the hairs keep getting pulled into when I jelq.

Any thanks for the reply & hope you are having a good one :).

Ok thank you for the reply.

Ok, I ask because I'm just doing 10 Minute work out because my time is limited at the moment. So that sounds good, when I have more time I think I'll try to do Penis Enlargement for my pace, hopefully I'll chose the right exercises.

Ok, I think I can handle that.

Good, because I started off doing one set of Basic Stretch to try & get all sides, might do more when pacing myself.

Huh, ok, good to know. But I feel that it might be softer than it needs to be or is that me? Because I'm not sure how to tell the difference between levels of erection, out side from Hard, medium & soft.

Ok, will do.

Hm, I have only been doing it two times a day recently, so I'll try to get it to three, six maybe a little to much for me, though I don't know, I'm still working on these exercise, so we will see.

Ok thanks for the reply, though I do have a feeling that my trouble with Penis Enlargement is jelqing, do you think it's just a beginners problem or do I need to look more into that?

Also should I shave off my pubs? because the hairs keep getting pulled into when I jelq.

Any thanks for the reply & hope you are having a good one :).

Coolio! Glad the advice helped, now, when starting please refrain back to this thread with any question. God Speed my Brother!

doublelongdaddy;571728 said:
Coolio! Glad the advice helped, now, when starting please refrain back to this thread with any question. God Speed my Brother!

But one more thing to ask, if that is alright? What is the difference between PC squeeze & kegels & how can I tell the difference? As I feel like in doing kegels instead of PC, though I'm not sure if there is a difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom