stillwantmore2;767185 said:
It's perfectly fine to also train girth when hanging. The idea is to hang first though, so swelling from the girth work doesn't affect hanger fit or make hanging too uncomfortable to do.

Yup length than girth or length will suffer from the expansion.

DutchAthletic92;767175 said:
True it is alot! And with wrapping / unwrapping / restoring circulation and everything it costs me 3 full hours of being busy with PE.

Can you imagine bib? He was one of the first hangers and he gained 4.5 inches erect length! He started at 6 inches BPEL and ended at 10.5 inches BPEL. He worked from home and was sitting at his desk all day. He hanged daily for 8 hours... He said it could have been done with 4 hours daily, but he was way too determined to gain. 4 hours is 12 sets, I had to stay at home all day in order to get in 12 sets. Maybe this is possible on my holiday / summer vacations. 😃

When i’m really pressed for time, i’m capped at 10 hours per week. That’s the minimum.

That’s 5 sets on monday + tuesday
And 4 sets from wednesday till sunday

But whenever I have more free time I try to get in 6 sets per day that’s 14 hours per week. I’m single and I live in a dorm room. I don’t have kids or girlfriend. I’m in monk mode and PE’ing / self improving.

12 sets will require me to work from home and if I must do 6 sets for 2 hours, I will have to take a break every 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom