huge-girth

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
As per the subject, what do you guys think my gain will be in 6 months if I hang for 1 hour and also use my length master for 1 hour?

Will I gain up to 1.25 inches? I will start hanging by the weekend.

huge-girth;764344 said:
As per the subject, what do you guys think my gain will be in 6 months if I hang for 1 hour and also use my length master for 1 hour?

Will I gain up to 1.25 inches? I will start hanging by the weekend.

Should be some good results for sure. I've been thinking of doing some hanging as well.

Reactions: F26
Remember Brothers hanging requires multiple session so be prepared for the time investment if you are going to hang and make gains.

doublelongdaddy;764473 said:
Remember Brothers hanging requires multiple session so be prepared for the time investment if you are going to hang and make gains.

Would two a day work? How long for each session?

As does any committed, gain inducing PE regardless of the method. Consistent repetition.

doublelongdaddy;764473 said:

Mike3209;764480 said:
Would two a day work? How long for each session?

I say 3 sets of 20 minutes is the best beginners workout. Start with light weight and work up slowly to max. 3 sessions a day is minimal, I would rather see 5.

doublelongdaddy;764610 said:
I say 3 sets of 20 minutes is the best beginners workout. Start with light weight and work up slowly to max. 3 sessions a day is minimal, I would rather see 5.

Ok appreciate the feedback. I could get 2 sessions a day for sure in and maybe soon work on getting maybe a shorter session time but higher weight on my lunch break.

doublelongdaddy;764610 said:

5 sets a day? Blood of Moses

huge-girth;764642 said:
5 sets a day? Blood of Moses

Yup, but that is what hangers do who exclusively hang, since they are doing no other exercises they hang for longer periods of time.

doublelongdaddy;764685 said:
Yup, but that is what hangers do who exclusively hang, since they are doing no other exercises they hang for longer periods of time.

Okay I understand now.

Coolio 😎

I believe I can gain 1 inch in length if I hang for 6 months. Still haven't gotten any weights for my hanging because I'm waiting to be done with my travel plan.

huge-girth;765123 said:
I believe I can gain 1 inch in length if I hang for 6 months. Still haven't gotten any weights for my hanging because I'm waiting to be done with my travel plan.

Just use a gallon of water if that is too light, fill it with sand.

doublelongdaddy;765167 said:
Just use a gallon of water if that is too light, fill it with sand.

Alright I will do that.

huge-girth;765123 said:

Get after it brother! I just started hanging as well. Ready to see what hanging yields.

Mike3209;765930 said:
Get after it brother! I just started hanging as well. Ready to see what hanging yields.

Thats it, if you want, get it/..Plain and simple, no excuses!

Back
Top Bottom