PUMPING - Pressure, Length of Time, How many times per day ?

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
Just started pumping again about 1 month ago. Never really got into it much, but used it as a additional supplement exercise in addition to my regular PE exercises, workouts.

My questions to the successful pumpers.

  1. How many times per day is safe to pump, intervals between pumping?
  2. What pressures can be used and what timeline can pressures be increased?
  3. Do higher pressures hurt, help gains ?
  4. As you get more experienced, time under your belt, should times, pressures be increased ??
    Do any of you use a silicone donut on your pump for comfort?
    Anyone use a cock ring around the base of your shaft while in the
    pump tube ??
    Lube ??
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
112,014
Hey Gash! Long time my Brother! I can not speak to air pumping as I have never really practiced it for any length time. I can make a suggestion drawing from the SRT Thread where the MathMate is used in a very powerful way and I think it applies here. The SRT BathMate 5x5x3 workout is the joint as far as gaining great tissue expansion while keeping fluid retention low. There are also new practices added to SRT that will apply here too, I suggest you read SRT when you get a chance. I hope this helped.

DLD
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
Thanks Brother DLD, Ill check it out !
 

Lookn4girth

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
2,456
GashKing;757842 said:
Just started pumping again about 1 month ago. Never really got into it much, but used it as a additional supplement exercise in addition to my regular PE exercises, workouts.

My questions to the successful pumpers.

  1. How many times per day is safe to pump, intervals between pumping?
  2. What pressures can be used and what timeline can pressures be increased?
  3. Do higher pressures hurt, help gains ?
  4. As you get more experienced, time under your belt, should times, pressures be increased ??
    Do any of you use a silicone donut on your pump for comfort?
    Anyone use a cock ring around the base of your shaft while in the
    pump tube ??
    Lube ??


  1. What's up GK. I have been pumping for several months now and I am currently pumping once per day. I do my session in the evenings after things have calmed down in the house. I started out doing the 5x5x3 and have recently increased my time as I felt I was conditioned well enough to handle the increase. I am currently doing 10, 9 & 8 or something close to that. I have always started out in my 1st set at about 60% pressure then 80% during my 2nd set and 100% in my 3rd set or as much as I can handle. I have experimented with using a CR at the base during my session and I feel that it does increase the girth. The only thing I have noticed with the CR is that the discoloration seems to be more when I use the CR. As for my lube, I am using a hair conditioner (props to BSA for that idea) as it does not wash away as fast as the water based lubes I have tried.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
112,014
Lookn4girth;758293 said:
What's up GK. I have been pumping for several months now and I am currently pumping once per day. I do my session in the evenings after things have calmed down in the house. I started out doing the 5x5x3 and have recently increased my time as I felt I was conditioned well enough to handle the increase. I am currently doing 10, 9 & 8 or something close to that. I have always started out in my 1st set at about 60% pressure then 80% during my 2nd set and 100% in my 3rd set or as much as I can handle. I have experimented with using a CR at the base during my session and I feel that it does increase the girth. The only thing I have noticed with the CR is that the discoloration seems to be more when I use the CR. As for my lube, I am using a hair conditioner (props to BSA for that idea) as it does not wash away as fast as the water based lubes I have tried.
Great Advice Look!
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,957
Lookn4girth;n1070427 said:
Re: PUMPING - Pressure, Length of Time, How many times per day ?



What's up GK. I have been pumping for several months now and I am currently pumping once per day. I do my session in the evenings after things have calmed down in the house. I started out doing the 5x5x3 and have recently increased my time as I felt I was conditioned well enough to handle the increase. I am currently doing 10, 9 & 8 or something close to that. I have always started out in my 1st set at about 60% pressure then 80% during my 2nd set and 100% in my 3rd set or as much as I can handle. I have experimented with using a CR at the base during my session and I feel that it does increase the girth. The only thing I have noticed with the CR is that the discoloration seems to be more when I use the CR. As for my lube, I am using a hair conditioner (props to BSA for that idea) as it does not wash away as fast as the water based lubes I have tried.
You gave a very good answer to the questions asked. I will have to checkout the water based lube and hair conditioner to know which one is best for me.
 

Lookn4girth

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
2,456
huge-girth;n1815007 said:
You gave a very good answer to the questions asked. I will have to checkout the water based lube and hair conditioner to know which one is best for me.
The conditioner works the best for me. My wife has some really good conditioner that is still in place even after 10 minutes in the tube.
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,957
Lookn4girth;n1815117 said:
The conditioner works the best for me. My wife has some really good conditioner that is still in place even after 10 minutes in the tube.
I will have to go out and buy one.
 

Lookn4girth

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
2,456
huge-girth;n1815125 said:
I will have to go out and buy one.
It works pretty good but I have found that you have to be careful with it and not let it run down on your balls. I learned this the hard way as the slickness of the conditioner allowed my left testicle to get sucked in when I got to the higher pressure. It got my attention
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,957
Lookn4girth;n1815612 said:
It works pretty good but I have found that you have to be careful with it and not let it run down on your balls. I learned this the hard way as the slickness of the conditioner allowed my left testicle to get sucked in when I got to the higher pressure. It got my attention
Thanks for the heads up. I always tie my balls sack with a shoe lace.
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
@DLD i read the entire SRT thread, great info, Bro, thank you
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
Thanks Bro. Matter of fact i do have additional questions.

First, like i said, i just started pumping (dry pump and Bathmate )in addition to my PE exercises; question is, when can pressures be increased and at what increments of time/pressures??
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
Question #02:

My pumping routine is 6 - 7 sets starting @
  1. First set 8 mins @ approx 5mmHg's, then
  2. 10 min for 2 sets @ 5 mmHg,
  3. 12 mins, 2 sets @5 mmHg,
  4. 15 mins, 2 sets @ 5 mmHg,
  5. FINAL SET @ 20 mins @ 5 mmHg.
I usually have a large fluid donut just behind the glands, after all the sets. Is there a trick so as i not have & prevent the fluid retention donut?
- less sets?
- less time?
- less pressure?

Thanks again Brother ??
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
I used a silicone wrap for after pumoing sessions to add pressure to the fluid donut ring to assist with the fluid decreasing.
IMG_20181002_150309_hdr.jpg
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
silicone cock rings also to assist in preventing fluid
IMG_20181002_150201_hdr.jpg
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
IMG_20181002_150327_hdr.jpg
 

GashKing

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
720
After a pumping session:
  • 1st, 2nd, 3rd pic - still in pump with silicone cockrings, silicone wrap/sleeve,
  • 4th pic out of pump - cockrings, sleeve/wrap still on,
  • 5th & 6th pics - all cockrings off, sleeve off, out of pump , flaccid hang.
Open to comments, advice, feedback.
 

Attachments

Top