daironmonk

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
68
ive been MIA for awhile so Im not sure but did Expressive hanging ever catch on? if so will it work with my male hanger ?
 

daironmonk

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
68
Hopefully my mind isn't deceiving me but I thought i remember the ideas of DLD Expressive stretching being talked about in the hanging realm and was curious if it went anywhere as a search didn't really turn anything up or i just missed it. Not familiar with your progressive hanging but will look into it.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,694
stillwantmore2;750079 said:
I think the closest thing to expressive hanging would be fulcrum hanging . You want your hanger in the usual, correct position to avoid thrombosed veins of course.

Using something like the BIB RSDT. Sticky thread in the hanging forum for reference.
You can also just attach the hanger as close to the base as possible and this would be an excellent expressive exercise. So much penis inside the body just waiting to be pulled out!
 

daironmonk

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
68
doublelongdaddy;750169 said:
You can also just attach the hanger as close to the base as possible and this would be an excellent expressive exercise. So much penis inside the body just waiting to be pulled out!
Is there an increased chance of skin stretching with it mounted much higher up the shaft? I have more than I want as it is.
 
Last edited:

stillwantmore

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
6,085
daironmonk;750274 said:
Is there an increased chance of skin stretching with it mounted much higher up the shaft? I have more than I want as it is.
Yes attaching closer to the base is likely to cause more skin. It can also cause more bruising as the hanger is more likely to move forward under the pressure of the weight. Better to attach properly with shoulders formed and not have your hanger moving forward when you hang.
 

Munto

Active member
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
2,433
doublelongdaddy;750169 said:
You can also just attach the hanger as close to the base as possible and this would be an excellent expressive exercise. So much penis inside the body just waiting to be pulled out!
I used to do BTH hanging (behind the testicles)
 

daironmonk

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
68
Munto;750359 said:
I used to do BTH hanging (behind the testicles)
How did you pull that off bruddha? Any long-term issues with it?

- - - Updated - - -

doublelongdaddy;750389 said:
That is a great way to do expressive stretching and lengthen the ligaments. BTC stretching really has no limits on ligamental gains.
But how do you do it safely?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,694
daironmonk;750432 said:
How did you pull that off bruddha? Any long-term issues with it?

- - - Updated - - -



But how do you do it safely?
It is totally safe, I have never heard of anyone having an issue with BTC LengthMaster work. Ease into every stretch but once you feel safe and secure go to town with it! The LengthMaster was made to do every stretch possible.
 

daironmonk

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
68
Munto;750359 said:
I used to do BTH hanging (behind the testicles)
May I ask why you stopped? What was the setup for something like that. Excuse me if these question have been asked before or just seem stupid, I'm just really interested in this.
 

Big Schwanz Acht

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
6,293
daironmonk;750578 said:
May I ask why you stopped? What was the setup for something like that. Excuse me if these question have been asked before or just seem stupid, I'm just really interested in this.
I'm sure Munto will chime-in here shortly, but in order to go behind the testicles I'd imagine you'd have to start with some serious 'hangers' in order to get the proper 'clamp' (or maybe I'm not visualizing this correctly).

In the meantime, maybe give the bundled BTC's a go...they're very powerful
 

Munto

Active member
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
2,433
Big Schwanz Acht;750593 said:
I'm sure Munto will chime-in here shortly, but in order to go behind the testicles I'd imagine you'd have to start with some serious 'hangers' in order to get the proper 'clamp' (or maybe I'm not visualizing this correctly).

In the meantime, maybe give the bundled BTC's a go...they're very powerful
I sure am :)!
Just had to catch up with the thread


Well the setup was pretty simple you wrap behind your testicles instead of the shaft and attach your LM there.
Ofc you would take a mucher lower weight than regular hanging .


The main reason I stopped was privacy and with everything else I was doing especially regarding PE it just took too much time.
Maybe I'll get back into it, well I definitely will when I start going for length again, meaning when I have more privacy.
 

daironmonk

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
68
Munto;750616 said:
I sure am :)!
Just had to catch up with the thread


Well the setup was pretty simple you wrap behind your testicles instead of the shaft and attach your LM there.
Ofc you would take a mucher lower weight than regular hanging .


The main reason I stopped was privacy and with everything else I was doing especially regarding PE it just took too much time.
Maybe I'll get back into it, well I definitely will when I start going for length again, meaning when I have more privacy.
Thanks for replying bro, I guess i need a length master now.
 

Members online

Top