Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,658
Likes
855
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#1
This was an exercise I videotaped and forgot about. Dewey reminded me of it and I will explain it here. This is a superb exercise for the ligs. It is also an exercise that is done erect or almost erect so for those having problems getting a good stretch in due to uncontrollable erections this is a great exercise.

In a close to erect state push your penis down slightly against your erection level. So if you have an erection level of say 11:00, push your penis to 9:00. In this position do palm-down jelqs in this style. Left hand jelqs down while the right hand grabs under the penis at the base and pulls against the stroke. I will see if I can get some illustration up.. I do have video but I have no idea how to post it. These are incredible exercises. They are very intense and should only be done with extreme caution by those with experience.

-DLD
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
156
Likes
0
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#3
Hey Playa7:

I'm of the opinion that there is no danger from working out at high erection levels during NPenis Enlargement other than the side effects that can occur with any jelqing technique (blood spots, bruising). Learning to differentiate between 20 percent and 80 percent erection levels is important; certain exercises profit from levels of 80 percent and higher.

Besides which, has anyone successfully jelqed with a totally flaccid penis? It'd think every guy needs something like 20 percent.

I don't believe that erection levels must be kept low; especially so for girth routines. Nor do I think that an ejaculation during a workout is detrimental to gains, but that's another topic.

Dew
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
50
Likes
0
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#4
A picture would be great dude!! because i am a bit confused at the moment.
 
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
125
Likes
2
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#6
I think he is saying as you jelq just below your erection angle with a palm down grip you can use the other hand underneath your penis to pull the penis out. Then start the jelq over, and pull again.

I think this may have to be slow jelqs maybe 4-5 seconds? Don't know maybe DLD can pipe in here.

~Q
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,658
Likes
855
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#7
Originally posted by Questor
I think he is saying as you jelq just below your erection angle with a palm down grip you can use the other hand underneath your penis to pull the penis out. Then start the jelq over, and pull again.

I think this may have to be slow jelqs maybe 4-5 seconds? Don't know maybe DLD can pipe in here.

~Q
Once you get the motion going they can be done in as quick as 2 seconds and as slow as the user would like.
 

samzman

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
2,220
Likes
5
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#8
alright...so when ur almost fully erect. lets say i use my left hand for the jelquing. i take my right hand and pull my head out while my left hand is palm down and WET jelquing??? or dry jelquing? i'm very confuzed just tell me if i'm way off base so far
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#12
Jelq down.
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,647
Likes
117
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#13
doublelongdaddy;529 said:
This was an exercise I videotaped and forgot about. Dewey reminded me of it and I will explain it here. This is a superb exercise for the ligs. It is also an exercise that is done erect or almost erect so for those having problems getting a good stretch in due to uncontrollable erections this is a great exercise.

In a close to erect state push your penis down slightly against your erection level. So if you have an erection level of say 11:00, push your penis to 9:00. In this position do palm-down jelqs in this style. Left hand jelqs down while the right hand grabs under the penis at the base and pulls against the stroke. I will see if I can get some illustration up.. I do have video but I have no idea how to post it. These are incredible exercises. They are very intense and should only be done with extreme caution by those with experience.

-DLD
Unfortunately, I couldn't wrap my head around this explanation. Oh how I wish we have someone willing to shoot videos of this exercise. It would have been more helpful.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,658
Likes
855
|
"Angle Jelqs for Lig Stretch (From my site)"
#14
huge-girth;757737 said:
Unfortunately, I couldn't wrap my head around this explanation. Oh how I wish we have someone willing to shoot videos of this exercise. It would have been more helpful.
Yeah, tough one to understand with out visuals, but hey that was 15 years ago :) We will film every existing exercise that has been created since the last filming, we will also go through the past files and record any exercise that shows potential.
 

Members online

Top Bottom