I feel you man, I measure in at 6' nbpel, but then 7.5" bpel. Like, what the hell, where is all that dick coming from?

Sinthious;730714 said:
That sounds like hell to me... but i really can stand the heat i could walk around naked in the cold if i wanted too on the other hand. Im sure it really helped reduce water weight but did it help in any other way?

sure it got rid of the water weight,but I also think it somehow attributed to me always having a fit body with minimum fat

bluetard117;730762 said:
I feel you man, I measure in at 6' nbpel, but then 7.5" bpel. Like, what the hell, where is all that dick coming from?

I was in the same place when I was overweight and it was in the first year of my PE. I stated PE with a 6.5" BP penis and after 6 months I gained 2" and I was still 6.5" NBP....very frustrating when the gains that are made are hidden below fat. Getting the body in shape is so smart while doing PE because the gains are two fold, one gains made by PE and two, visual gains earned through weight loss. When I dropped all that weight and was able to finally 'see' the gains I finally felt accomplished.

doublelongdaddy;730788 said:
I was in the same place when I was overweight and it was in the first year of my PE. I stated PE with a 6.5" BP penis and after 6 months I gained 2" and I was still 6.5" NBP....very frustrating when the gains that are made are hidden below fat. Getting the body in shape is so smart while doing PE because the gains are two fold, one gains made by PE and two, visual gains earned through weight loss. When I dropped all that weight and was able to finally 'see' the gains I finally felt accomplished.

Dont see my self as a fat guy,but yeah those "hidden" gains are frustrating,not a big fan of measuring BPEL at all,eliminating that fat pad is important,need to eliminate the fat pad..asap :):cool:

LONGERDICK7+;730823 said:
Dont see my self as a fat guy,but yeah those "hidden" gains are frustrating,not a big fan of measuring BPEL at all,eliminating that fat pad is important,need to eliminate the fat pad..asap :):cool:

For me it was a kind of miracle, after losing that weight so fast and seeing that visual penis appear (2 inches worth) it made PE so much happier for me. I did not let anyone know how frustrated I was with this issue. People loved that I gained 2" in 6 months but with that 2" came about 80 pounds of weight, so it being buried in my fat pad I was so embarrassed. When I did the interview on South Beech I weighted in at 280, 4 months later I did the Channel 4 documentary and I dropped 140 pounds! People who watched both interviews could not believe it was me....they thought it was two different people. So yeah, losing the weight was probably my happiest loss in PE :)

I have gained 2 cm in BPEL and NBPEL but I have noticed a strange thing.

My NBPEL gains aren't visible when I am standing up but I can measure them only when I am sitting down. This doesn't apply with BPEL, because I measure 7.3 both standing up and sitting down.

I lose and inch NBPEL when I measure standing up.Can someone explain this; its something with the pelvis and the skin;

note: i have only 0.4 fatpad

Last edited:
sordidaffair;738642 said:
I have gained 2 cm in BPEL and NBPEL but I have noticed a strange thing.

My NBPEL gains aren't visible when I am standing up but I can measure them only when I am sitting down. This doesn't apply with BPEL, because I measure 7.3 both standing up and sitting down.

I lose and inch NBPEL when I measure standing up.Can someone explain this; its something with the pelvis and the skin;

note: i have only 0.4 fatpad

The position of the torso, the pubic bone, the pelvic bone all play a role in how our gains show. So there are many possibilities of expression when gaining. Standing, sitting, laying down will all deliver a different measurement. Pick one and stick with it. Be sure the ruler is anchored at the pubic bone in the same place every time so measurements will be consistent.

doublelongdaddy;738657 said:
The position of the torso, the pubic bone, the pelvic bone all play a role in how our gains show. So there are many possibilities of expression when gaining. Standing, sitting, laying down will all deliver a different measurement. Pick one and stick with it. Be sure the ruler is anchored at the pubic bone in the same place every time so measurements will be consistent.

Thank you DLD for your answer, thats what i wanted to hear.

sordidaffair;738710 said:
Thank you DLD for your answer, thats what i wanted to hear.

No problem. I remember a big dispute years ago over belly button placement. Men who were in the 5-6 inch area would come out saying they could surpass their belly button while guys who were 8-9 inches could not. It caused so much confusion until I let the Brothers know that the torso is different on every man and this needs to be taken into account. Size can not be based on such things, they need to be grounded in real measurements.

And by the way dude, you might be clamping down too hard. Ive found with the lengthmaster you dont really need to clamp down THAT hard, with the wrapping and the friction it creates you get a pretty firm grip without squeezing the life out of your cock.

rocky1243;738930 said:
And by the way dude, you might be clamping down too hard. Ive found with the lengthmaster you dont really need to clamp down THAT hard, with the wrapping and the friction it creates you get a pretty firm grip without squeezing the life out of your cock.

Very good point. It is far better to compress with wrap with forbearance than to use little wrap and much compression. It is truly a balance that every man will learn with the LengthMaster.

Question, im getting fat pad surgery and if I get to 7-7.3 nbpel through surgery and continue to stretch will the nbpel grow cause the fat pad is down or will they come as bpel again?

Kenken20;739901 said:
Question, im getting fat pad surgery and if I get to 7-7.3 nbpel through surgery and continue to stretch will the nbpel grow cause the fat pad is down or will they come as bpel again?

Could you rephrase this because it is difficult to get your point. I would like to add that most fat on men is above the area where you make the measurement. Additionally even if you have very low fat your bone pressed measurements should be longer than none bone pressed. By the way I don't think they take away fat from around the penis root - most likely they take it from the belly. The other thing would be to risky and unefficient I would say. Therefore dieting would give better results.

Chaoskampf;739959 said:
Could you rephrase this because it is difficult to get your point. I would like to add that most fat on men is above the area where you make the measurement. Additionally even if you have very low fat your bone pressed measurements should be longer than none bone pressed. By the way I don't think they take away fat from around the penis root - most likely they take it from the belly. The other thing would be to risky and unefficient I would say. Therefore dieting would give better results.

I think the dieting is a good idea for sure. But I checked today and they said they can take away fat from all around the base of my penis. And sorry my question is, if I get the fat reduction on my fat pad will non-bonepressed grow? It's sounds like a stupid question I know but I ask cause I gained about .9 in length bone-pressed but lost .1 in non-bonepressed pressed. So im asking how do gain non-bonepressed length?

Dieting while doing PE is the smartest thing for any overweight man. Visual gains can be made very quickly via the weight loss and the penis enlargement. Let us say you have a 2" fat pad and a 5 inch NBP penis. If you gain one inch in PE and lose weight to lose 1.5" off fat pad you have made a massive 2.5" visual gain! I went through this same thing. I was 8.5" with a 2.5" fat pad, showing only six inches of length. This was very discouraging as I made a 2" gain in length but since my fat pad was so deep you could not see the gains unless i pulled the fat pad back. I went on a diet, I was 280 and I lost 140 pounds which eliminated all of my fat pad but about .25-.5" It was so happy to finally see the gains I had made!

Back
Top Bottom