RandomPhantom

Registered
Hi guys,

I've just remeasured my BPEL, to my surprise im now at just over 8" yet my NBPEL I'm only 6.5", I am lean built, fat pad is pretty low, anyone able to share some insight why such the variation between measurements? is this a good thing in regards to potential length gains? - just starting out hanging +stretching, have done mostly girth work in the past

is your penis curved? if it is, straighten the curve and measure. are you sure your fat pad is low? this huge difference in both lengths can only mean 2 things; A:you're measuring one or both of them wrong and B:you've got a serious fatpad action

RandomPhantom;729466 said:
Hi guys,

I've just remeasured my BPEL, to my surprise im now at just over 8" yet my NBPEL I'm only 6.5", I am lean built, fat pad is pretty low, anyone able to share some insight why such the variation between measurements? is this a good thing in regards to potential length gains? - just starting out hanging +stretching, have done mostly girth work in the past

I would take a measurement of the fat pad. If you are showing 8" on the BP then the fated should be 1.5" This is not unheard of, I had a 2.5" fat pad at one time. There could be another reason for the difference and that would be are you measuring against the bone or against soft tissue. When measuring against anything but bone we are subjected to inconsistent measurements.

My fat pad floats between about 1" and 1.25", depending on the day..really trying to get that down to 0.5" if I can.

Phoenix7672;729618 said:
My fat pad floats between about 1" and 1.25", depending on the day..really trying to get that down to 0.5" if I can.

Yup, I knew it was right in that area. When you do this long enough you just know become a cock expert :) So start this whole deal as a full body transformation. Gain length and girth in PE, close the body fat and see an instant increase in length and your body will look beautiful. I look really good today at my body weight and fat pad. I am under an inch in the pad, would like to be at 1/2" but I will have to se how thin that is as I do not want to look skinny. Targeting this area is really impossible, the best route is diet and cardio. Now if you lose an inch from the fat pad and add an inch through PE you will have gained a visual 2"! This could be done in as little as 3 months!

Thanks for the replies, re measured found it was fat pad + hitting soft tissue instead of bone.

If you're getting any "tree trunk" like growth at the base it can throw off your EL measurements if using a hard, straight ruler. That's what happened to me when I decided to just take a peek after a month or so. The ruler was on the curve and I thought I was losing EL.

I don't have a flexible measuring tape but string works to handle slight curves just as well.

RandomPhantom;730080 said:
Thanks for the replies, re measured found it was fat pad + hitting soft tissue instead of bone.

Yup! :)

So now you know that without even doing PE and only losing the fat pad will bring you a huge visual gain. Couple that with PE and the gains will be tremendous.

RandomPhantom;730080 said:

Exercise,healthy food and plenty of water and you'll lose that fatpad in no time brother!

megamike;730347 said:
Exercise,healthy food and plenty of water and you'll lose that fatpad in no time brother!

Thats it! Exercise, diet and continue to train in PE. Some may look at this a a curse but I see it as a blessing. Knowing that there is already penis length there just waiting to be exposed is amazing! That means you do not need to gain that size, you only ned to lose the weight. Now loosing the weight will make you more attractive, healthier and a much longer visual penis (without any PE at all). Now, if you add the PE in the gains from PE coupled with the visual gains of loosing the fat pad will brings overall visual gains in record time. Always try to see the bright side of things, it makes it easier to see :)

doublelongdaddy;730363 said:
Thats it! Exercise, diet and continue to train in PE. Some may look at this a a curse but I see it as a blessing. Knowing that there is already penis length there just waiting to be exposed is amazing! That means you do not need to gain that size, you only ned to lose the weight. Now loosing the weight will make you more attractive, healthier and a much longer visual penis (without any PE at all). Now, if you add the PE in the gains from PE coupled with the visual gains of loosing the fat pad will brings overall visual gains in record time. Always try to see the bright side of things, it makes it easier to see :)

losing weight is easier and simpler than PE really hahaha

megamike;730370 said:

In some ways. Before I was properly medicated I would go into mania every year for about 4-6 months. This is very odd as most people do not cycle that long. In this time period I was able to lose more than 140 pounds in under 4 months! I was spoiled with easy weight loss. I have now been medicated correctly for almost 4 years. I lost 40 pounds and it took me over a year!

All I can add to this is that I too will start dieting. I am 233 lbs at 5.9 feet with a bodyfat of about 18 percent. My NBPEL is 6.7" - BPEL is 7.5" and BPFSL is 8.5". I am not happy with the big difference. Don't really care about a flat tummy but for PE it would actually be worth it.

By the way a fat pad's size shouldn't vary throughout the day. So this might be muscle tissue that is loaded with water and carbohydrates. That is the only thing I can think of that explains the size variation.

Last edited:
doublelongdaddy;730621 said:
In some ways. Before I was properly medicated I would go into mania every year for about 4-6 months. This is very odd as most people do not cycle that long. In this time period I was able to lose more than 140 pounds in under 4 months! I was spoiled with easy weight loss. I have now been medicated correctly for almost 4 years. I lost 40 pounds and it took me over a year!

physical activity is a must brother! try going for a jog every morning. I do that when I try to lose weight,with proper diet you can do wonders

megamike;730370 said:

I dunno about that. You could probably power through all if the Newbie Routine, jelqing and warm up/down, clean up, everything in an hour and a half. Losing weight is an all day every day thing of eating right, exercise, healthy routines, etc.

And I like ice cream and cookies. My weight is okay but if I gained and needed to lose I'd be screwed.

doublelongdaddy;730621 said:

The mania does make it easier to lose weight (and yeah those are long cycles). You are getting older though and even if you're in tip top shape it still involves more work and time as you age.

megamike;730661 said:
physical activity is a must brother! try going for a jog every morning. I do that when I try to lose weight,with proper diet you can do wonders

I exercise daily but not to any extreme, pretty much walks, pushups and sit ups. I love running but just do not have the time or motivation right now. I am so close to my perfect weight that I only need to drop 5-10 more pounds so I think I am good. I may reduce calories for another month to try to get rid of the rest. I am impressed with the way my body appears right now, very muscular and very little fat. I hope everyone is impressed with my progress when I post picture proof.

cladre60;730669 said:
The mania does make it easier to lose weight (and yeah those are long cycles). You are getting older though and even if you're in tip top shape it still involves more work and time as you age.

It spoils you so much! I knew that no matter how much weight I gained I would lose it all when the mania kicked in. I have not been manic for years now, and although the weight loss is more difficult it is more rewarding as I earned it. It also feels good to have my life back and not spending 6 months the hospital. I am very happy that no matter how long I have ever spent in the hospital I have always worked everyday. Today it is a constant state of amazement and euphoria going through this life without all the attachments and issues,,,it is light and peaceful. A very long journey indeed and a still a long way to go but the joy is all in the travel, not the destination!

doublelongdaddy;730673 said:
It spoils you so much! I knew that no matter how much weight I gained I would lose it all when the mania kicked in. I have not been manic for years now, and although the weight loss is more difficult it is more rewarding as I earned it. It also feels good to have my life back and not spending 6 months the hospital. I am very happy that no matter how long I have ever spent in the hospital I have always worked everyday. Today it is a constant state of amazement and euphoria going through this life without all the attachments and issues,,,it is light and peaceful. A very long journey indeed and a still a long way to go but the joy is all in the travel, not the destination!

I'm super glad that l am not bipolar. I've been through bouts of depression that sucked but if I had to deal with mania I'd be screwed. It's already too easy for me to get sucked into bad things or take risks. If I had manic power I would've been dead a long time ago.

I'm glad you got the proper help. From what I see here you're a pretty decent guy. If it translates to the "real world" I'm sure you're pretty kick ass.

doublelongdaddy;730671 said:
I exercise daily but not to any extreme, pretty much walks, pushups and sit ups. I love running but just do not have the time or motivation right now. I am so close to my perfect weight that I only need to drop 5-10 more pounds so I think I am good. I may reduce calories for another month to try to get rid of the rest. I am impressed with the way my body appears right now, very muscular and very little fat. I hope everyone is impressed with my progress when I post picture proof.

I recall when I try to lose weight fast to be under the weight limit of my tournaments (I used to compete in taekwondo) I wore like 4-5 jackets and 3 pants,looked for the sunniest place I can find and jogged for an hour or two. I was super fit back then,minimum fat (although I'm not fat now,but so much less back then) and I had a very impressive endurance. my coach and friends used to call me the machine and the brute because of how strong I am.I used to be 106lbs when I was 13-16,when I first went to the gym my weight jumped to 150 in like a matter of months (I'm 5'8 for context)

megamike;730709 said:
I recall when I try to lose weight fast to be under the weight limit of my tournaments (I used to compete in taekwondo) I wore like 4-5 jackets and 3 pants,looked for the sunniest place I can find and jogged for an hour or two.

That sounds like hell to me... but i really can stand the heat i could walk around naked in the cold if i wanted too on the other hand. Im sure it really helped reduce water weight but did it help in any other way?

Back
Top Bottom