LONGERDICK7+

Registered
I started whit the Ssj experimenting and learning spent about a hour exercising and felt great ,i was able to feel how the penis was getting fatter specially the base i grabbed a book that is 7 inches in lenght and i was the size of the book i had to press against my pubic bone but not too hard and the tip of my penis basically reaching the same size of the book, i feel good possiblities while trying the ssj gonna continue tomorrow.

Last edited:
shortdick;613174 said:
I started whit the Ssj experimenting and learning spent about a hour exercising and felt great ,i was able to feel how the penis was getting fatter specially the base i grabbed a book that is 7 inches in lenght and i was the size of the book i had to press against my pubic bone but not too hard and the tip of my penis basically reaching the same size of the book, i feel good possiblities while trying the ssj gonna continue tomorrow.

Wow, I am glad you are seeing progress, congratulation. Where did you start out at length wise?

shortdick;613174 said:

I think it's time for you to change your nickname...lol

Congrats on those gains ;)

shortdick;613174 said:

so the ssj's gave you temp length gains?

Mmm i think so i was wondering about that yesterday n i was like definitely i have the feeling thst im gonna grow but got to keep my gains.

Thats a name i would like to keep, cause i think is amzing haha

Last edited:
doublelongdaddy;613341 said:
Wow, I am glad you are seeing progress, congratulation. Where did you start out at length wise?
I had an average about ten or more years ago but i found MOS years ago n i have been exercising surrounded by depression, doubts, all kinds of obstacles.Evenso i have tried, tonight im gonna start again whit the SSJ and maybe some stretchings.

Last edited:
shortdick;613447 said:
I had an average about ten or more years ago but i found MOS years ago n i have been exercising surrounded by depression, doubts, all kinds of obstacles.Evenso i have tried, tonight im gonna start again whit the SSJ and maybe some stretchings.

just keep going and you will reach your goals before you know it. i too started off fairly average (average girth,slightly above average length), but ive been gaining and am no above average, on my way to big. my goal is to be in the 99.9th percentile for size :)

jordey;613535 said:
just keep going and you will reach your goals before you know it. i too started off fairly average (average girth,slightly above average length), but ive been gaining and am no above average, on my way to big. my goal is to be in the 99.9th percentile for size :)
yeah would be great to be part of the 99.9th percentile it would take some time but not too much i think. would be sick to know some english girls :cool:hehe

shortdick;613447 said:

So you started right about 5.5" in length?

shortdick;613560 said:
yeah would be great to be part of the 99.9th percentile it would take some time but not too much i think. would be sick to know some english girls :cool:hehe

99.9th percentile is right at 8.5bp x 6.5. its possible! very very very few guys will have both the length and girth

yeah i remember that day i measured my penis, i was so dissapointed so sad and frustrated and i stayed that way for years but i had something inside me telling me that somewhere, somehow, someway,something i didnt know, was waiting for me to change the things i wanted, i have spent years alone and sad whit no girls no sex nothing,an old friend i had, he had a girlfriend,he got married,they looked really happy and i was still alone.Most of my school friends got married.Even when i didnt think i was an ugly guy,I just felt i didnt have enough equipment to keep a girl happy.is quite sad the years i have been through i hope i can see the light at the end of tunnel soon, and i really want to get a beautiful smart and hot girl to make love whit haha

shortdick;613596 said:
yeah i remember that day i measured my penis, i was so dissapointed so sad and frustrated and i stayed that way for years but i had something inside me telling me that somewhere, somehow, someway,something i didnt know, was waiting for me to change the things i wanted, i have spent years alone and sad whit no girls no sex nothing,an old friend i had, he had a girlfriend,he got married,they looked really happy and i was still alone.Most of my school friends got married.Even when i didnt think i was an ugly guy,I just felt i didnt have enough equipment to keep a girl happy.is quite sad the years i have been through i hope i can see the light at the end of tunnel soon, and i really want to get a beautiful smart and hot girl to make love whit haha

most of the problems we have with ourselves are fabricated in out own mind. its good to step back and try and look at ourselves through other peoples eyes, and with a wider field of view. what you think you are, is usually what you will become. if you think you are a loner and not confident, you will be that. if you feel confident in yourself and feel you are the best there is, then that is the image that will be projected :)

jordey;613604 said:
most of the problems we have with ourselves are fabricated in out own mind. its good to step back and try and look at ourselves through other peoples eyes, and with a wider field of view. what you think you are, is usually what you will become. if you think you are a loner and not confident, you will be that. if you feel confident in yourself and feel you are the best there is, then that is the image that will be projected :)
yeah very good advice i think is quite useful and benefitial to think the way you are saying.Thanks Bro

pradox;613347 said:
I think it's time for you to change your nickname...lol

Congrats on those gains ;)
maybe its time to think about a new damn name hahaha

You need some pussy brother. I don't think you have slept with a woman for over a decade now. Please get some pussy. Masturbation is not enough.

Back
Top Bottom