Heat97

Registered
Hey guys Heat here.

Its been awhile since I last visited but ill be more active . As im fully back into Penis Enlargement

When I was last on the forums I had an end result of 19cm BPenis EnlargementL 7 1/2 Inches

I started around 15-16 cm and it took me around 4-6 months to complete... using the Bathmate, Sizegenetics, and towards the end bib hanger.

I took a break for awhile but cemented my gains as it seems as I havent lost any gains.

My plan to get back into Penis Enlargement is just straight hanging because I had the most results from hanging.

My one question to everyone is a question ive been trying to get awnsered for awhile through research and people.

My current BPenis EnlargementL is 7 1/2 inches
And my EL is 5 3/4

If I were to loose weight from 260 to 160 how big do you guys think my EL would be? Since most of the fatpad would hopefully be gone.??

I understand the fat hides your penis but im just trying to figure out what my EL will be at 160 pounds or so. Just an estimation would be helpfull to me.

So if I have to get down to 160-170 that will be my goal.

On a sidenote, im on antidepressants for panic disorder which caused me to gain 30-40 pounds. And im slowly fighting my way down.

If you loose the fat pad, as I did, you will see almost all of that dick. In my experienced and verified by the two interviews of me The Miami Beach Interview and the Channel 4: Perfect Penis Documentary, I lost 140 pounds in a very short time period. At the beach interview I think my bone pressed erect length was about 10 but only 7" of it showed! I gained so much length but most of it was buried under my fat pad. I weighed around 280 pounds at that interview, by the time I did the Channel 4 interview I had lost about 140 pounds so I was literally half my weight! My fatpad was gone completely, this is easily seen in my last photos (in my signature) and also by looking at my body and flaccid size in the Channel 4 interview....AMAZING really freaking AMAZING...My non-bone-pressed erect length increased by almost 2.75" I could now see all the penis I worked so hard for. There is a flaccid picture of me somewhere online that really shows this miraculous happening.

If I read the above by anyone I would think they were a liar, but it is all true and verified!

Thanks DLD brother always being helpfull and inspirational lol.

That makes me feel alot better and more confident to loose the weight.

Wow I wonder how long you are going to measure after all this fat off!
Who knows... you could have niner there!

Thanks DLD brother always being helpfull and inspirational LOL.

That makes me feel alot better and more confident to loose the weight.

You should come back and tell us how much gains you made after losing the fat pad. Just imagine you have been consistently doing PE all these years, you will be at monster size by now.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom