Costanza

Registered
Hey everyone,

So, 6 months ago I started on this journey to grow a larger penis. At first, I had little faith but after reading about others having success, i thought I could do it too.

I started off slow (125-150 jelqs and about 3 sets of stretches all directons) for the first month and increased a little by little. By month 3, i took a week off to rest. I came back and noticed i made gains a week later. By my 6th month, today, I decided to take another week off due to fatigue and general stress in life.

Now, the ups and downs:

Ups: bigger penis. I started off at 5.75 inches nbp and I am now 'around' 6-6.25 nbp and my girth icnreased about .25 inches (from 5 inches to about 5.25)

Downs: Penis Enlargement is a lot of work and requires dedication. The last two months, due to college and work, have left me with little time and energy to put full focus in Penis Enlargement. As a result, results have slowed and my EQ is all over the place. Furthermore, to see gains, you need to focus on them and focus on Penis Enlargement - again, it takes work and time. Its worth it, but its not easy to say the least.

This is a breakdown of my routines over the months:

month 1- 1 on, 1 off- 125-150 jelqs at about 50% erection level, 3 sets of stretches
month 2- 2 on, 1 off- 200 jelqs at about 75%, 4 sets of strecthes
month 3- 5 on, 2 off- 300/400 jelqs at about 75%, 4 sets of strecthes
month 4- 2 on, 1 off - 3 sets of stretches in the morning, 3 at night, 500-600 jelqs at 90%
month 5- 2 on, 1 off- same as month 4 (however, due to time and stress, only did around 200 jelqs at 90%-100& a session)
month 6 - 2 on, 1 off- 4 sets of strecthes, 200-300 jelqs at 100%(due to having little time and a lack of focus) and Ulis every 50 jelqs (about 2 or 3 ulis every 50 jelqs)

Thats been it. If you look at it, you can see months 5 and 6 i struggled and my routine lacked substance. I wasn't doing enough Penis Enlargement during that time and as a result, no more gains those months.

Going into month 7, I need a routine. My time is still limited (it will be limited until January, at which time i plan to take my Penis Enlargement sessons to another level and really gain BIG) but I am commited to this and want to make gains. This is my idea:

MONTH 7 - 4 SETS OF STRETCHES, 100 SLOW (about 10 second) JELQS, after every 10 slow jelqs, 5 ULIS AND 5 HORSE SQUEEZES (20 seconds each)

So, I need opinions on what I need to do, if the routine looks good, is there anything I should add, thoughts on my progress thus far, etc. I've looked at Slow Squash Jelqs and Supra Slammers but I'm going to hold off on those when my schedule lightens up in January.

Thanks

Congratulations you have embarked on the journey with success already. The downs are way outnumbered by the ups, just remain focused and keep in contact with mattersofsize. This place really helps us all.

With my schedule, I can squeeze in an hour or two - but there is so much going on that my focus is not there 100% unfortunately. When things are busy, an hour or two seems like a lot more. Thats not an excuse, its merely the situation and as i explained, come January, I will have more time and be able to focus better. To have an hour or two of private time is a luxury not all of us have unfortunately.

Red- thank you for your encouraging words. I agree - this site helps so many and has helped me. So much great advice here! What do you think of my routine. I'm aware of the massive girth gains you earned and would like your opinion on if my routine can lead to strong gains. Thanks.

I'd say now that you have a solid experience with Penis Enlargement under your belt (pun intended), go for more direct and time efficient exercises. Drop the jelqs..or keep them for a few minutes of warm up work. Make your focus more efficient things like Ulis, horse squeezes, or slow squash jelqs. Keep it simple, pick ONE girth exercise and one length. For girth for example, do a few minutes of jelqs like I said to warm up, and then go right into the girth squeezes. I'm also in college full time with 3 quizzes and 2-3 tests every week. Along with family life (married). I know what it's like to be "busy". :) Congrats on the awesome results so far!

Life get's in the way and you only have limited time for Penis Enlargement. What's the best way to handle it?

Try for one 15 - 30 minute quick routine or try to break it down into a few 5 - 10 minute micro routines throughout the day?

Thanks for the support guys. It helps to keep me motivated.

Keepingitbig - Thanks for the kind words. Looking back, I realize that your right: its only 1 or 2 hours and if I want to gain bad enough, I should be able to set aside that time. Thanks and I hope you do well also.

Stillwantmore2- With your experience and knowledge in Penis Enlargement, I'm going to take your advice. For my seventh month starting in November, after a jelq warm-up, how many uli's/horse squeezes (I'm assuming I should just pick only one of these to do?) should I be doing? I believe you have a thread here of how you gained a quarter-inch of girth with a set routine that you posted. Should I follow that to a t?

Old Horseye - Thanks for the input. Thats actually great advice and I've never even thought of that. Would micro-routines be okay? I've always figured that girth work was about momentum and that you build that momentum through a long(er) session. I could definitely be wrong. Any experience with this type of routine? It sounds interesting and less time consuming.

Again, thanks for the advice and support guys. This site has helped a lot of guys reach their dreams through hard work and determination. Simply amazing.

stillwantmore2 - This is the girth routine I was referring to:

"1) 5 max engorged Uli squeezes (20 Seconds each)
2) 5 max engorged Horse Squeezes (20 Seconds each)
3) 5 max engorged Short jelqs (20 Seconds each)

Start over with 5 max engorged Uli squeezes, repeating exercises one through three, repeating this rotation of exercises, and workout for as long of a total time as your schedule allows. "

Should I perhaps do this? Is it too much work this soon? Also, is there any way you can elaborate on the short jelqs? Not sure exactly what it is.

Again, thanks for the amazing support and help.

-Costanza

Costanza,

I wasn't advocating micro routines for a regular Penis Enlargement regime. It was more a thought of any Penis Enlargement is better than no Penis Enlargement. So when life get's in the way do what you can.

It's still a question for the veterans. When time is a problem what's better, one 10 - 30 minute session or a few 5 - 10 minute workouts throughout the day?

Old Horseye;403442 said:
Costanza,

I wasn't advocating micro routines for a regular Penis Enlargement regime. It was more a thought of any Penis Enlargement is better than no Penis Enlargement. So when life get's in the way do what you can.

It's still a question for the veterans. When time is a problem what's better, one 10 - 30 minute session or a few 5 - 10 minute workouts throughout the day?

If time is an issue I think multiple-micro sessions would be best. Keeping the penis extended and engorged throughout the day is a more effective than a short session.

Thanks DLD.
I've had pretty good luck with the micro-routines.
Nothing beats a full routine, but grabbing what you can when you can has worked best for me when time is an issue.

Old Horseye;403724 said:
Thanks DLD.
I've had pretty good luck with the micro-routines.
Nothing beats a full routine, but grabbing what you can when you can has worked best for me when time is an issue.

In my most active Penis Enlargement I would do 2 major sessions per day and another 5-7 mini sessions.

OK, here is my routine. For now, I will avoid micro-sessions, but I will give them a try once I get more active in Penis Enlargement. For my seventh month of Penis Enlargement, here is my routine (advice would be appreciated):

-4 sets of stretches (down, straight out, left, right, behind the cheeks)
-50 light jelqs to warm-up
-Ulis: 5 reps, 20 sec. each. =1 set
-Squeezes: 5 reps, 20 sec. each. =1 set
-Repeat the Uli's and Horse Squeezes 2-3 sets each.

Thats it. Its a light routine but I believe I can make some solid gains here. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom