cladre60

Registered
I did my first PE session on 2.7.2017 so it was just fitting to start working out again on 2.7.2018. Did my best to get a girth measurement to go along with the good length one I got. I barely got a 5.25" on 1, struggled to get another barely 5 25", and a bunch of 5" when I knew I wasn't 100% EQ. I think it's safe to claim 5 1/8" girth.

I don't have time to stretch so I think I'm limited to BM exercises. I can handle that though, doing 3 sets of 100 kegels while doing BM stretching in the shower. No reason I can't do it 6-7 nights/week. I'd love to see what the BM alone can do anyway. No Wine Vac mod yet, I'll add it when the BM doesn't feel very strong anymore.

Hopefully my life gives me more time and energy to do LM stretching again really soon.

Feels good to start coming back! I wanna grow so much more so now is the time to do it!

It has to feel good just to get back in the groove again. I don't know if I have seen anyone just using the BM, BSA is the only one that comes to mind but I think he has done other things also. Glad to see you healed up

Lookn4girth;751647 said:
It has to feel good just to get back in the groove again. I don't know if I have seen anyone just using the BM, BSA is the only one that comes to mind but I think he has done other things also. Glad to see you healed up

For now using the BM is better than nothing at all. I stretch with it while doing kegels so it's like a multi-exercise.

cladre60;751655 said:
For now using the BM is better than nothing at all. I stretch with it while doing kegels so it's like a multi-exercise.

Keeping yourself in the game is important especially when things get busy or you become complacent. When not able to do everything do something so the fire does not fizzle out1

Big Schwanz Acht;751663 said:
that seemed to take forever to heal...any pain while PEing?

I'm still healing. The muscle they cut is still a bit tight and I know there's foreign objects in my body. No pain while using the Bathmate. Not quite sure how I'd hold up with stretching though. It'll be a while before I can make time to stretch anyway.

doublelongdaddy;751664 said:
Keeping yourself in the game is important especially when things get busy or you become complacent. When not able to do everything do something so the fire does not fizzle out1

That's exactly how I was thinking. I can't get my full PE routine but I can at least get my Bathmate Hardcore Stretches while doing kegels.

The only kegels I've really been doing the past few months have been while peeing. I thought 3 sets of 100 while BM Stretching was going to wipe me out but it hasn't been an issue so far.

I need to add my 60 second kegels back in as well. My old BM routine was 100 kegels while pulling and then 1 kegel for a 60 count. I'd do 3 sets like that. Need to add them back in. That's a really hard one to do but every time it feels like you're going to lose the kegel you have to dig in and flex harder.

cladre60;751711 said:
That's exactly how I was thinking. I can't get my full PE routine but I can at least get my Bathmate Hardcore Stretches while doing kegels.

The only kegels I've really been doing the past few months have been while peeing. I thought 3 sets of 100 while BM Stretching was going to wipe me out but it hasn't been an issue so far.

I need to add my 60 second kegels back in as well. My old BM routine was 100 kegels while pulling and then 1 kegel for a 60 count. I'd do 3 sets like that. Need to add them back in. That's a really hard one to do but every time it feels like you're going to lose the kegel you have to dig in and flex harder.

Right on! I have very strict schedules in my life as I have my work here and I do missionary work for the remainder of my time. So I have very small sections of time to get PE in. I am not even actively trying to grow, just experimenting with new ideas. That keeps me involved with the game. Even in my missionary work I sometimes lag behind and can't get too a place where I am strapped and even then I will write a small lesson for that day, even though it is a fraction of time I still keep me in the game. There are good and bad days, mostly good and when they do go bad I will do anything to keep involved.

Back
Top Bottom