bigtyivier

Registered
Today was my second day using the Bathmate.
The few issues I am having..
one when using it it hurts to press multiple times into the pelvic area ,
2.. it feels like my right testicle is gonna get sucked in and the more i pump the Bathmate the more irritating my right testy feels,
3) if im not too erect my dick doesnt get suctioned in straight it looks liek my dick is folding in half inside the tube and finally
4) i cant seem tog et 100% erect in my bathtub because theres no ���� or anything there to stimulate me.

These are all the initial issues men have with the Bathmate and all will be ironed out after using for a week or two. Your pelvis will become more used to this and it will not hurt so much. If you feel that your testicles are at risk to be sucked in you can do 2 things, either tie back your scrotum with a soft hair tie or pump with testicles in the Bathmate. I actually have done neither as I never had this problem but it seems that guys who do are using one of these techniques. To answer questions 3 and 4, get a portable DVD player (about $50 on ebay), this will solve those issues. Stay strong and remain open to the learning curve, it is worth every second.

I had the same problems when first starting out. Your pelvic area will get used to the pressure. As far as your testicles getting pulled in - I make sure the Bathmate is pulled up to the bottom of my shaft when I first put it on. Then I take one hand and grab my scrotum above the balls and pull them downward. Once I have that set I use my other hand to start pumping to get pressure built up. After that I never have problems with testicles trying to get pulled in to the tube.

As far as the folding - try to be hard or at least semi erect when putting your dick in. Start with small pressure and make sure your dick is not getting hung up on the side walls of the rubber expansion part. If it is you can kind of shake the Bathmate and your body around to free it up. It's easier to do with low pressure.

i am usually successful with keeping the testes out of the tube, however, the exception is when I do the Bathmate stretches....no matter what, one nut always gets pulled into the tube....i just continue pumping. not sure why, but it feels and looks like i get better pumps after the one nut goes in.

tbone77;407239 said:
i am usually successful with keeping the testes out of the tube, however, the exception is when I do the Bathmate stretches....no matter what, one nut always gets pulled into the tube....i just continue pumping. not sure why, but it feels and looks like i get better pumps after the one nut goes in.

yeah its a crap shoot to do the stretches for me as well, as soon as I pull my nut just gets suck so close to the event horizon the pain is to much :)

Seems to be an ongoing concern with the Bathmate and I sincerely hope they sort this out in future models.

tbone77;407239 said:

have you tried tying back your scrotum?

doublelongdaddy;407506 said:
have you tried tying back your scrotum?

i tried the end rim of a condom, but that only worked a little bit....I may have to use a soft hair band of some sort. BTW, I was able to pump to about the 164-165 mark last night.....that's an average increase of about 10 mm per week (had the Bathmate for 3 weeks now). I have started the newbie routine (done it for not quite a week) with the basic stretching, rotaries and jelqing. I feel like I am making solid gains. I should have the power assist and titan pills at the beginning of next week. I am pretty stoked about it!

I had same problem of pain when pressing against the pelvic region - that quickly went away, so persevere and you should desensitize.
I would advocate being erect when using the Bathmate. I used to use ���� but found it too much of a hassle every time; besides, you can get desensitized to ���� as well with overuse. I've since reacquainted myself with my imagination :)

tbone77;407548 said:
i tried the end rim of a condom, but that only worked a little bit....I may have to use a soft hair band of some sort. BTW, I was able to pump to about the 164-165 mark last night.....that's an average increase of about 10 mm per week (had the Bathmate for 3 weeks now). I have started the newbie routine (done it for not quite a week) with the basic stretching, rotaries and jelqing. I feel like I am making solid gains. I should have the power assist and titan pills at the beginning of next week. I am pretty stoked about it!

You going to love the PowerAssist! You can start incorporating Expressive Stretching.

doublelongdaddy;408111 said:
You going to love the PowerAssist! You can start incorporating Expressive Stretching.

dld, check out your visitor page, I left you a message about my delivery.

I am holding off on the power assist stuff until I get a little more comfortable with the newbie routine, and the Bathmate stretches. Rome wasn't built in a day, and this is a marathon, not a sprint...or something like that...lol

Back
Top Bottom