score03

Registered
1. guys, im being honest i gain nothing from telling you this whether you do it or not. all i wanted to do was share my knowledge. im not trying to spite anyone or say im a genius because like i said all i did was use common sense.
2. i asked about the pump because i wanted to know if i could possibly use a pump 3 days a week instead of jelqing.
3. all im saying is try it. thats really all i ask, just try it and see what happens.

i really just wanted to help you guys, no gimmicks, no nothing. like i said before im not selling this and im not using you as labrats mainly because its just basic physical knowledge, but overall because i want to see you guys reach your goals.
overtraining is a real concept and when avoided you can realize great gains in bodybuilding, athletic training, and Penis Enlargement.
there is no such thing as newbie gains. you increase your intensity with blood not reps, so those gains you see slow down because you are overtraining.
take some time off, give it a try thats all i ask. obviously you guys see im not basing my ideas on crazy theories with your new coldwater threads.
im trying to be your friend not your enemy, so please dont attack me attack my ideas because when you do youll realize they are real, applicable, coherent thoughts based in fact that when applied to Penis Enlargement can help you in whatever way you choose my routine aside. peace guys, good luck.

p.s. Ive heard and seen on other boards gains of 2 inches in 2,3, and 4 months. also it should be noted i am a considerably athletic guy and am a quick healer. my age is 24, and no i know this makes me seem more full of crap, but no pics... the risk of them being linked back to me could endanger my current employment and career aspirations, let alone just basic embarrssment among friends and future acquaintances. impossible is nothing guys, i know its cheesy, but really think about it. just think about how many great ideas were passed over by people in their time, trial and error is how i reached this point and its how society has developed to this point as well. just give it a try and do the research and youll see how i came up with this.

Last edited:
This theory sounds VERY legitimate. I wont say it doesnt work till i try it.

Great input dude, and thanx

2 in 2 months? Id love to believe something like that but even if you stretched your dick 24/7 I doubt youd gain that

I tried this, if you guys check out the other 2 inches in 2 months thread I have reported that I have gained 1/4" in half a month of doing this routine. I think it really works you guys should give it a try.

groc said:
I tried this, if you guys check out the other 2 inches in 2 months thread I have reported that I have gained 1/4" in half a month of doing this routine. I think it really works you guys should give it a try.

how long you take off from pe before you started this program?

By complete accident, this minimal approach would've been discovered a thousand years ago and certainly in the past 5 years on these forums.

There are more men who inadvertently perform this "program" regularly and see no gains then there are men who are dedicated to a real program who do see gains.

By their own admission, many men "tug a few times a week" and "take a lot of decon breaks"...

You don't really seem to be saying anything, well not anything original. Yes, maybe less can be more, is that it??:(

Different things work for different people. I just don't want guys to get false hopes based a handful of men who claimed to have made these enormous gains with no proof. If this works for guys it is miraculous and I am so happy for you but Penis Enlargement, for most, is a consistent, dedication that takes some time to make gains. Two inches, in most cases, is the upper end of what any guy has or even wants to make. I have the most famous Penis Enlargement program in the world, hundreds of thousands of men have used my exercises and have made very good gains but 2 inches in 2 months...well that kind of program would put me out of business.

goldmember said:
Gerry, so you don't like the IPR regiment?
Hey GM,

I tried it for a while and didn't get anywhere. I think the IPR regimen as described by Xenolith has been taken somewhat out-of-context.

Meaning, Xeno hung heavy, very heavy. I'm sure he created the "I" by doing that. The "P" was simple enough, ADS. And "R", of course, anyone can do.

But without that first part being done correctly I don't think IPR can work very well. Xeno said he hung as high as 37 lbs. I'm sure I could get some "I" by hanging that heavy, but I only have the one dick to work with. I can't afford to break it.

Hmm, I don't know. The penis isn't a muscle. Considering you take a day off after every session in the gym when you are training large muscle groups I think the body would be able to repair and adapt more quickly then that since you are only doing it to one much smaller body part. I think a problem may be doing too much too fast. It's hard not to wanna start out and do as much as you can and maybe that can over do it but, 2 inches in 2 months is a huge gain for any body part. Maybe you measured wrong. Maybe you are just lucky.

there is no such thing as newbie gains.
I agree with this. If you increase your intensity progressively and exponentially, you will not find yourself in a plateau. It's "easier" to get your newbie gains, but do not let this discourage you in believing, that you now after your newbie gains, will gain much slower. This do not have to be true.

Back
Top Bottom