maurizio

Registered
So, I spent a this sunday by cancelling all my plans and having sex with my gf for basically the whole day. She knows I have mental problems with indadequacy -- I'm a perfectionist to a degree it's almost a problem. I need to be the best.

Well, anyway, I was basking in the glow of being told how great I was in bed and all that good stuff, when my gf mentionned again about how she was thinking about a boob job. Of course, I told her her tits were fine -- they are. But I took this as a good opportunity to come clean with my OWN feelings of physical inadequacy and tell her about my Penis Enlargement'ing.

After all, I thought she should know what I've been thinking, since I never really felt small untill I was with her (I'm about 6.75 NBP, and 7.0 BP). She's this very petite 19 year old white girl (I'm white too) and she's been with four guys before me, and they've all been black. She made a comment once like: "Oh... black guys are just bigger," which made me know for sure that she's had substancially bigger than me, and also made me a bit uncomfortable about the race thing. There have been other comments of that ilk, and I don't really blame her for them, and she's not trying to be hurtful, but given my personality striving for perfection, it's made me dive head first into Penis Enlargement to try and get that hefty cock.

So I'm lying with her in bed, and I start to tell her about Penis Enlargement. She was supportive of it, and just needed some reasuring that I wasn't doing this to please other women than her, becasue she's always told me I was enough. I told her "No," and that this is something that I need to do for myself to feel better about HER past.

I have always suspected that the guy in her past with the huge schlong was her latest ex, because he was kinda ugly to be with a girl like her (not that ug's can't pull fine women if they have good game) and I always thought that perhaps he was compensating for his looks with a massive package. I made a reference to her latest ex as being the hung one, and she corrected me, and told me it was the one she lost her virginity to at 16. That guy she ended up having a pretty reasonable length relationship with (the guy was 20 by the way).

I made some remark about not caring about how big he was, just that regardless of even if he had a FOOT long cock, I just wanted some more size just so that I would be happy with MYSELF, and that Penis EnlargementRSONALLY, I would never have to feel small -- that it didn't have to do with how big he actually was. I told her that I wasn't sure if I even wanted to know. But then she told me. She said -- "He IS a foot long."

In my mind I was like: "......fuuuuuuuuck......"

I called her out, and told her there was no way. That sometimes 8" or 9" can be mistaken for a foot. But either way, it's bothersome to me that some 20 year old guy with a "foot long" cock, took my current girl at 16. It may have been concentual, but it's still rape.

Ugh...

Whatever. I guess there's nothing I can really do about the past. And I do know that she thinks I'm great in bed still -- we had some more fun even after this conversation. But in all seriousness, I really need to gain an inch or two and get huge. My personality simply does not permit otherwise.

Some questions though guys... what is the actually probability that a guy is naturally 12"? 1 in 5,000? How about 10"?

Time to get huge.

Last edited:
I almost shit myself for a second...thought you had hooked up with my ex. ;) My ex too is 19, I was her 4th, and she was with a guy who was very large before me. When we hooked up, she was still semi-stretched out from him. But I know its not the same person. Anyways...

The odds of this guy being a foot are actually inconsequential. It doesn't matter if he was 7 inches or 20...its a past relationship. I know that it kind of plays tricks on your mind, but thinking about it too much will seriously drive you mad. Do yourself a favor and let it go right now, before it continues to bother you. I let it get to me a lot, and it detracted from a few specific experiences that should have been very positive for our relationship, but I let it get to me. So do your thing, and go ahead and focus on Penis Enlargement, but not to prove anything to her, or to make yourself feel 'adequate'. Your size is already. In my opinion, you should make sure Penis Enlargement is a strictly positive experience for you, rather than a necessity.

There is little chance this guy was truly packing 12". She just enjoyed the massive size and he probably told her it was 12".

Esteban:

What you say about this guy's actual size being inconsequential is true. And it's also true that dwelling on crap like this too much will drive you mad. But isn't that madness exactly what has probably driven a large portion of the guys here to seek out Penis Enlargement? You're right that Penis Enlargement shouldn't be "for her," and it's not. If guys here already feel "adequate" about their current size though, like you say that I should feel for myself, then what's the purpose of being here? I'm not saying I'm rational -- but hey, there's no medication for the problems I have.

Very small chance he was 12". And being that she was 16 at the time and he was her first, just about any above average penis would have seemed huge to her.

He wasnt 12" dude, its bullshizzle. Out of all the members at MOS, I think DLD is the biggest and hes 10.5 NBP. Out of all the ��������� in the world __________ is the biggest, and hes like 11 NBP.

12" NBP, no fucking way.
12" BPenis EnlargementL, VERY doubtful.
10" BPenis EnlargementL, not likely at all.
8-9" BPenis EnlargementL, girlfriend with a bad sense of size perception, a bad memory, and a bullshitting ex boyfriend. Bingo.

Yeah dude, that sucks, but there isnt much point in worrying about it. If you let it effect your sexual relationship it will just make things worse.

IMO, you should READ, READ, READ up on the female anatomy. Learn her body like the back of your hand, rub that clit until she has to physically stop you, make her cum till she cant stop telling her friends about how awome you are.

My last girlfriend was a slapper, and Im 10"+, but I also know the female anatomy better that 95% of women. When we first started getting busy under the covers, she was very impressed by my schlong, easily the biggest shes seen. But it wasnt my sausage she wouldnt stop raving to her friends about...

.. I made her have her first 8 orgasms in a row our first night together, after about 20 previous boyfriends. She kept ringing me all the time for the first 4 months after I broke up with her trying to hook up. Then I found my new girlfriend, so no more sausage for her. I still dont think anyone else has made her cum yet and its about 7 months since we split, and not she has invested in a large collection of dildos and vibrators to replace me :).

In conclusion, size doesnt mean shit to girls, as long as you know what your doing.

Wow, I guess your girl was with someone that is bigger than __________ and I always thought he had the longest cock...and at 16 too! :s

Dude, she is fucking with your insecurities, I mean whatever it takes to motivate you but I would not sweat her memories.

I had exactly the same insecurity issues about my girlfriend at the moment, but not exactly as extreme. She has umm.... been around the block a bit before me and when i first went out with her she was always talking about chris who was the biggest she ever had. It made me want to chuck. Since I made my first gains, she has actually noticed a bit despite them not being an incredible difference. But she has recently admitted that he wasnt much bigger than me at all (that is my current size) which really gave me a great boost.

As for your "12-incher" thats just complete bullshit. Im only 16 years old and the largest person I know personally is 9" BPenis EnlargementL. Nobody could get a 12-inch dick without some kind of Penis Enlargement and i think im one of the few people my age who have actually heard of it

Your never know, maybe he did have 12 inches?
Whom are we all here to keep saying bullshit everytime a woman says she thinks it was this and that.
Woman, aint all stupid you know...and men are naive on the whole with regards to such size issues.
Its not likely he was 12 inches, but maybe he was.
Anyway, fuck it...do pe and work for a larger penis...thats it.

Her being 16 at the time she slept with him shines a very dim light on her credibility. She is either flat out wrong about his size or she is lying, or both.

Yeah guys, I mean, I really don't think it was that big either.

She pointed to a watter bottle and asked me how big that was since she isn't that good at guessing the length of stuff I guess. I guessed that the watter bottle was around 9" , which was lower than her guess, and when I ACTUALLY measured the thing just now, it was even smaller than I thought. The bottle was barely 8". I think that given this example it's probably doubtful he was too much bigger than 8"... maybe he was 9" but I'm sure the reason she asked how big the bottle was in the first place was becasue it was about his size.

I'm 99.999% certain that the 12" crap is just that... crap. But even if I suspect that he was sub-10, she still thinks it was 12. I could probably have lied to her and told her that I was 8 or something and she would have believed it... but I felt like being truthful, and I didn't even give her my bone-pressed measurement, only NBP. I certainly wasn't trying to "pad" my size when I told her.

Hung like Holmes: I know technique and some anatomy awareness is what counts for the most... and I'm not trying to skimp in those departments. But all of us here agree that dick size matters for something in pleasing a woman, and even if it's a small factor, I want it to be ideal. Thanks for that post though, that's pretty much exactly how I feel. It's nice to hear you (and the others) back up exactly what I'm thinking.

Last edited:
wesb said:
Ahh, you should not be posting on this board if you're less than 18?

yeh well dont people of all ages have the right to try Penis Enlargement? I mean most people are sexually active by my age anyway. I know a large number of people who have been sexually active since they were 12.Obviously a 12 year-old doing Penis Enlargement is ridiculous, but hey

Last edited:
[rant]
12 year olds having sex is disgusting and unthinkable. 16 year olds having sex is disgusting and unthinkable. Kids shouldn't be trying to have kids!
[/rant]

And yes you have to be 18 to post here, and for good reason I might add.

Edit: In my humble opinion.

Don't push it gainer...easy. It's all good, but it was kind of a true point that wesb was making. I don't really care how old anyone here is if they can handle it, but other issues could come of something like a minor participating on this forum...just saying...it's nothing to me.

Yup. Sorry gainer. For legal reasons we can't allow minors to post. Byebye.

There is no way in hell the guy was 12".

I would start looking for a new girl. She sounds like she has a lot of baggage.

hey if he's young and the sex is great why just give up the relationship because of something like that? If she had a kid by someone else at like 16 then I could see why he might want to leave, but what he's mentioned wouldn't be enough for me.

Stuff_ said:
[rant]
12 year olds having sex is disgusting and unthinkable. 16 year olds having sex is disgusting and unthinkable. Kids shouldn't be trying to have kids!
[/rant]

LOL.
Man, I started puberty at 9 and lost my virginity at 12 to a 16 y.o. chick with big tits and little morals. I wasn't trying to have kids - just trying to get the rocks off.

:cool: G

Gravesubject said:
LOL.
Man, I started puberty at 9 and lost my virginity at 12 to a 16 y.o. chick with big tits and little morals. I wasn't trying to have kids - just trying to get the rocks off.

:cool: G

In the Uk she would be prosecuted for Child Abuse.

Back
Top Bottom