spinner2 said:
I'm thinking that __________ is more like an honest 10nbp. 12 is even more than that. Just keep up Penis Enlargement and all this insecurity will go away. If you can bottom out a girl, would you give a fuck if someone had an extra couple inches out in the breeze?

__________ is a freak, either he has a 6" penis and he is 3 feet tall or he has double that at 5 feet. WHo know, all I do know is when I see that dude fucking a chick it is highly retarded.

doublelongdaddy said:
__________ is a freak, either he has a 6" penis and he is 3 feet tall or he has double that at 5 feet. WHo know, all I do know is when I see that dude fucking a chick it is highly retarded.
It seems like it goes way up his chest, but he's always doubled over in the full body shots to give that illusion. If you check his belly button is like 4" above his exit point when he's all hunched over.

A 12 inch dick - as measured by Penis Enlargement enthusiasts - is rare indeed.

A girl I dated insisted my dick was 9 inches when I knew it was 7 and change. It all depends on where her eyes start measuring.

gerrykjohnsons said:
A 12 inch dick - as measured by Penis Enlargement enthusiasts - is rare indeed.

A girl I dated insisted my dick was 9 inches when I knew it was 7 and change. It all depends on where her eyes start measuring.

Listen and listen up WELL, if someone had a 12" penis they would show it to the world, shit they would show it to anyone who was interested in sex in any way. I know that if my dick was 12" I would practically walk around with my cock hanging out.

I have searched high and low to find the biggest cock in the world, as far as the internet is concerned, and no one, and I repeat, no one has the size __________ does. Getting to that size and reaping the benefits that come with manhood on that level is crazy cool but no one feels that intensity but __________. I may be wrong, there may be some dude in Oklahoma with a 20" penis and has no interest in showing it to the world, but with the lust we put into penis enlargement we would be honored to show the world a penis of such magnitude.

Average penis size is in the 5" range. Enjoy this statistic and relish in enlargement you are privy to. Bitches will always say a 6" penis was a 12" penis, this is practically inherent but I say ignore this crap. Make your penis as big as you like and let these women judge you as a 10" man when truly you are a 6" man...it really makes no difference.

As I have said in so many threads, penis size to a woman is like the stock market. They have no idea what they are investing in but they know that bigger is better, or so they think.

What is bigger? What is better? Well we are dealing with 2 very different expressions here. Big, or bigger is a penis beyond the 6" mark. This size will, most of the time, give the impression of a much larger penis. Women are very easily confused with numbers. They are mentally incapable of understanding measurements, their basis of size is completely dependent on the intensity of the sex. Damn, I know I sound sexist but I really am far from that. I speak the truth and it is what it is.

doublelongdaddy said:
Listen and listen up WELL, if someone had a 12" penis they would show it to the world, shit they would show it to anyone who was interested in sex in any way. I know that if my dick was 12" I would practically walk around with my cock hanging out.

I have searched high and low to find the biggest cock in the world, as far as the internet is concerned, and no one, and I repeat, no one has the size __________ does. Getting to that size and reaping the benefits that come with manhood on that level is crazy cool but no one feels that intensity but __________. I may be wrong, there may be some dude in Oklahoma with a 20" penis and has no interest in showing it to the world, but with the lust we put into penis enlargement we would be honored to show the world a penis of such magnitude.

Average penis size is in the 5" range. Enjoy this statistic and relish in enlargement you are privy to. Bitches will always say a 6" penis was a 12" penis, this is practically inherent but I say ignore this crap. Make your penis as big as you like and let these women judge you as a 10" man when truly you are a 6" man...it really makes no difference.

As I have said in so many threads, penis size to a woman is like the stock market. They have no idea what they are investing in but they know that bigger is better, or so they think.

What is bigger? What is better? Well we are dealing with 2 very different expressions here. Big, or bigger is a penis beyond the 6" mark. This size will, most of the time, give the impression of a much larger penis. Women are very easily confused with numbers. They are mentally incapable of understanding measurements, their basis of size is completely dependent on the intensity of the sex. Damn, I know I sound sexist but I really am far from that. I speak the truth and it is what it is.

There is no way __________ is 10.5 x 7+ though.

One of my friends quoted her ''ex'' as being so HUGE it was disguisting.. she compared it to a rolling-pin. lol. I said how big.. she used her hands to give me a measurment.. which i estimated at about 8-9'

Maybe he had monster girth that scared the shit out of her lol

Man don't trip.He probably just pushed in his pelvic area to make his penis look bigger.I used to do that to make women think I was really that big.

Brotha, you focked up by even letting her tell you that shit. Whatever happened in the past is the past, you just goin have to get over it, and focus on you.

I wouldn't really tell her what I was doing, just cuz eh, if she's notices then you can hip bout it, but the way you made it sound , she goin continue to fock w/ you.

Put it like this man, who's focking her now? You........ lol

hey,i´ve recently been with a 19yo girl with litle experience (3 guys before me) and lucky me the guys were maybe a bit smaller sized (im almost 7"bpel and 5.5"eg )...the girl fell in love and i didnt wanna see her anymore,so she developed this thing and told her girlfriends that i was 14"eg..!!!! She belives what she wants to belive bcs she got a huge crush,she was arguing with me about my size ?:(!!!!Also met a girl like u did that got me here ...girls are fucked up,enjoy the nice ones and nevermind the small minded,im trying my best to do so ;)

Olá Fernando, és tuga? Brasileiro?

Abraço

Mike

I pretty much agree with what has been said but I am trying to be a more active contributor here and I have a few ideas I have been thinking about for a while.

To me it seems a good portion of women out there probably think that the man they first had sex with had the biggest cock they have ever experienced. This stands to good reason given that logically they are inexperienced and having never seen one before, so anything is going to look big without a reference point. Then add to this the effect of time and memory and for some women the first will be their biggest even when not deserving (I would have no way of putting a percentage to qualify how many do think their first is the biggest they've had). This is just something I have picked up along the way from girlfriends, the general media and sites like this.

An example; I was reading a womens magazine of my girlfriends. It took 3 women from one guys sexual history. The guy himself thought he had a big dick. The first agreed (they were virgins), the second could not remember and the third his current girlfriend said she knew he thought he had a big dick but in fact he was average.

Most women I feel are not very good judges of size in general, this is always going to sound like a mildly sexist comment but it is generally understood that they are less spatially aware than men.

Also I think while many women understand how the size of our best friends is important to us, I do not think they realise how this really does effect us/some guys when comments are made. I have never understood and luckily never had to experience any woman that said some size related comment in order to play mind games or as often eluded to keep her guy actively trying to please her more (come on??). Then there really are just nasty women out there too.

Breast size has never been important to me and I feel that it really doesn't stop women getting laid/ into a relationship if they want to. I would never want a girl of mine to get a boob job done. However I do feel it is a much simpler procedure with much better results and so if that woman has a real psychological problem with her size it really can be mush easier sort out than say cock size (the risk to benefit ratio is much better for an operation in some cases).

In this case perhaps that guy did have a bigger than average one. 12" is unlikely as we statistically now (more thank just unlikely). In my opinion from I have read most women are not that big down http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/21/6/1618#SEC3, just one example. If this girl says she could fit all "12" inches in her she probably is judging the length a little wrongly in my opinion. She may just be making a sili throw away comment like we all do "thats a f@*King huge hot dog" when in reality its two inches longer than the norm (stupid example I know). This comment may just be meant entirely in inonence without any venom attached.

As I get older (I am only mid twenties), I find my self mellowing out. I think younger guys probably have a harder time with this subject but its natural, we all compare and learn.

Hope my comments and random thoughts are worth something. They are intended to be entirely non offensive and sincere.

Peace to all,

Matt

Maurizio,
The whole her ex being 12" is what I feared the last girl I dated was going to tell me. The last guy she dated was black and about to be drafted to the NFL as a DL, so in my head, I can't really imagine the guy being small or even average. I've improved and have got some good size now, but I always wondered how I would have compared to her past ex that broke her heart?

Back
Top Bottom