Paul--

Registered
Hello, I've joined MOS program about 2.5 years ago.
I have been consistent everyday, and I have gain 1 inch +, which was wonderful.

Erect length was at the beginning 5.5 and now almost 6.7 inch.
Erect girth was 4.7 and now almost 5.5 inch.
-------------------

My dream is 8x6, but for some reason I have gained nothing for the last year. I Penis Enlargement about 1 hour and half every day.

My routine for the last year, 7/7 :

Before sleeping, while watching a movie :

- [length] warm-up, manual stretching, DLD bundled blaster with kegel. About 45 min.

- [girth] constrictor for 45 min watching �naked people movies�,
then masturbation.

(I have not done jelquing because the skin build was too much)

------
I hardly feel the soreness I used to feel 1 year before with Penis Enlargement. Have i reach my limit ? I really want 1 more inch of length.
What can i do ?

(I can't try hanging for the next months because I have a foot broken and can't stand up long. )

Last edited:
If you follow the same routine then your body will adapt to it. Gains (and soreness) come through progressive overload. So you either need to increase the intensity, increase the time you spend, or take a deconditioning break.

Because you are already spending 1.5 hours a day on Penis Enlargement, I would recommend taking a break for 3 months and then starting back up with the newbie routine.

Perhaps a small break followed by a new, more intense routine will be best. Check out the Jump Start Routine, this is a good "shock" routine to get the gains going again. Taking a short break, maybe 1 or 2 weeks, will allow your penis to relax and become ready for the new routine.

ok thanks spinner and DLD.

I will try to take a break of few week and then start the jump start routine.

It's going to be strange to stop Penis Enlargement, I am used to it now ;)

Paul--;332096 said:
It's going to be strange to stop Penis Enlargement, I am used to it now ;)

Don't worry yourself, it is all part of the process.

Remember that this is a marathon not a sprint. Good gains for a year. Take some time off and switch up the routine.

It is all personal preference and listening to your body but i have found that by switching my routine up every 2 months or so keeps me motivated and fresh in how i work towards my goal.

I will be the first to commend you for going a year straight like that...most guys can't get through a 3mth routine without taking a break or just falling off..but like the other guys said you probably are due for a short break and switching things up will kind of confuse your body into growing...once your body be it pe or weight training become accustom to what you are doing..gains will stop...well good luck on your break and new program.

thanks for your support.

So i didn't Penis Enlargement last night and my erections were rock solid.

And I was still horny after masturbation, had to do it two time in a row ... strange but cool LMAO

u do Penis Enlargement everey day? dont u think it would be better if u do a day or 2 rest every week?

greetz

I am having the same issue. I am taking a break. Aside from a stretch here and there and a girth or jelq. I am trying to do a maintenance program so as not to lose my gains, but letting the intense work out alone for a bit.

gentlegrow;332155 said:
u do Penis Enlargement everey day? dont u think it would be better if u do a day or 2 rest every week?

greetz

I think after my break, I will switch routine every week.

I noticed for example if i do constrictor for a long period (1 month), my penis get used to it. But if I suddenly start jelquing instead of constrictor, then my penis is becoming sore again after a session, for at least one week, before it get used to it again.

Paul, you definately have what it takes to get that inch that you desire, especially with all of the hard work you've done. I agree with the other guys, just take a break then start something fresh! Great work man!!

BxB

I really think you should take a break of at least a couple months. I don't think a few weeks will be enough.

I've been having similar problems, Paul. I'm a hanger and my gains have slowed dramatically in the last few months. I've also been doing Penis Enlargement every day as well. I have found that soreness is more likely to come back after a day or two off but that it doesn't last, and then I'm stuck with the same problem. In hanging, angles are really important and until recently I have only hung between the cheeks. The new angles I've tried have given me a soreness that I've never felt and it looks like I'm making progress again. It might be that you've exhausted certain methods for the time being and that new methods are in order. New angles might help you too. Lately I've just been finding that stretching different tissues in different ways has got me out of a jam. Good work and good luck.

thx BANANAxBOY.

spinner2 and goinfor11x7, I think yes i am going to stop for at least 1 month.

omwinter8, I used to strech BTC too. I surely try new angles after a break. But it was not easy lately for me to feel a good strech.

Back
Top Bottom