1 inch in 1 month goal

Not a pro on PE issues but follow what @huge-girth just said, focus on length first, that's what I am doing with my hanging sessions. I don't have as much time as u do so i try to hang 30mins morning and 30mins at night, hopefully I would get some more time soon enough, as for your target of 1 inch per month,I really don't think that's posssible, if it is you could end up adding an extra 12 inch by the end of the year ( 1 inch by 12 months) and you probably wouldnt be able to use that anyway.

Aiming for a inch a month keeps me motivated and hard working which will give me faster results even though I might not get that inch in a month I gain as fast as I can. So if I would have set my goal to 1cm a month which is more realistic I would be putting less work in it, kind of psychological lol idk I was always on the extrem side of things. Even if I gain less than half of it I will not be discouraged, I will just have to work harder and smarter ? We all know its not a marathon and time is needed, Im just driven at this moment to achieve my desired length and girth no matter what.

For some man a length only routine is the best possible thing they can do. The same thing goes with girth. When were able to concentrate on one or the other exclusively were able to make much better gains in that area. Some people just can’t focus on two things at once, like me. So isolating length or girth is very smart.

trust me guys can pull trucks with their dicks without actually elongating them.

Exactly!!

This is why I have always been a critic of hanging insane amounts of weight, or with guys that insist on hanging over 40lbs, when its not needed, and when applied its done sparingly (going off the main hanging expert bib) otherwise the penis just gets stronger to it, where next? it could go to 70lbs with time, the penis wont become massive in proportion to the weight you use.

Its personal choice, and hence why it either falls on deaf ears, or irritates the more experienced hangers, but its my opinion, and everyone is entitled to try methods out, make your own decisions in the end, dont allow to be boxed in, even by the most successful guys, because you may find some exercises work better, or certain amount of days compared to the rest.

Critical independent thinking needs to be applied more, especially with penis enlargement! think outside the box, try the "old ways" make modifications if you feel so, and make a log on that progress.

This was how developments were made, as you know in these forums, and on others.

Oh dear, so hanging is kind of a time waster then :(

No, hanging isn't a time waster! It's about the weight set; too much isn't going to equal in more gains. 70 pounds is an overkill by many ways, several men have gained with weight range from 5 - 20 pounds.

DLD was also an experience veteran that came up with all kinds of ways to stress his penile tissues. If he experienced plateau I don't think he ever took a decon break and forgive me if I'm wrong DLD but the length of decon break he would've needed to come back with fresh tissues ready to be grown again would've probably been upwards of a year, I'm basing that on his phases, length of time with no breaks or rest and his ability to jump into hanging and pretty much go straight to 70 lbs. Regular decon breaks are key, to me, to be able to keep making those "cheap and easy" gains. Took 2 years off myself and am currently the biggest I've ever been after 2 to 3 weeks back. Most people could take a month or 2 off 2 to 4 times per year.

DLD was also an experience veteran that came up with all kinds of ways to stress his penile tissues. If he experienced plateau I don't think he ever took a decon break and forgive me if I'm wrong DLD but the length of decon break he would've needed to come back with fresh tissues ready to be grown again would've probably been upwards of a year, I'm basing that on his phases, length of time with no breaks or rest and his ability to jump into hanging and pretty much go straight to 70 lbs. Regular decon breaks are key, to me, to be able to keep making those "cheap and easy" gains. Took 2 years off myself and am currently the biggest I've ever been after 2 to 3 weeks back. Most people could take a month or 2 off 2 to 4 times per year.

Experienced this myself, its maybe better to gain and cement and then take a break for a few months and come back again, maybe thats a good way to gain

That sounds about right, you know me as well as I know myself. ? I never took a break ever even when I was hanging up to 70 pounds. But I did not start my hanging at 70 pounds I started at 20 pounds and worked up to 70 pounds over the three months I was hanging. After three months I think I made a 1/8 inch gain.

I certainly see the merit of that. I never trained for many days on the bounce, and did what I called at the time eggshell workouts due to them being in pieces spread out.

My gains we're good but I lost dedication in the end.

Got me thinking, that it's been like 6 to 7 years since I followed a routine. I do have plans for bone, length only, and due to such a break, my body won't know any difference, and just take it as a new stress being applied.

That sounds about right, you know me as well as I know myself. ? I never took a break ever even when I was hanging up to 70 pounds. But I did not start my hanging at 70 pounds I started at 20 pounds and worked up to 70 pounds over the three months I was hanging. After three months I think I made a 1/8 inch gain.

Why did you gain so little after 3months of rigorous hanging? Also since hanging wasnt getting you the desired gains, what training / routine did you switch to for gains?

Ok aca what are your gains so far ? Half an inch?

Wont measure until the 1th of august but from just looking at my dick it hangs a bit lower and my errections are sometimes bigger, depends on the EQ. I really do a lot of PE so I cant tell you how much I gained until I get 100% fully errect ? I will measure again when I take a break for 1-2 days to be 100% sure after the month is over.

The final countdown! 7 days! A lot can happen in seven days! God created the heavens and the earth in seven days! ???

• Funny/Happy
Reactions: aca
Back
Top Bottom