1 inch in 1 month goal

giphy.gif

• Funny/Happy
Reactions: aca
Sorry LOL at least you know how the doggy-dong stretch looks like ?

Yes and I’ll being at home I can look at it more comfortably and still is semi unsettling LOL maybe I’m getting used to it LOL

Tried to complete your routine and I barely made it halfway before I felt like I had to stop. You guys can take a beating lol.

• Love
Tried to complete your routine and I barely made it halfway before I felt like I had to stop. You guys can take a beating LOL.

My dick is stubborn, he wont grow until I force him to grow lol try half of it for a few weeks then do the full routine. I added some things like bathmate pumping/stretching and will also use a sleeve when I get one. I basically do PE all day long ? its hard sometimes and sometimes you forget one session so you have to do more the next day (headbang) But in the end this hard work will pay off when I finally reach my goal, it will be permanent and I can be proud of myself ?

Progress for me has been steady but too slow in my opinion. I’m going to try and work my way up to it and I’ll report my gains in a month.

To me that's overkill and won't be sustainable. That kind of routine if you somehow don't injure your dick, will cause a reaction to only toughen up the tissues thereby effectively limiting your ability to gain effectively in the future.

Slow and steady gains wins the race.

Reactions: DLD
To me that's overkill and won't be sustainable. That kind of routine if you somehow don't injure your dick, will cause a reaction to only toughen up the tissues thereby effectively limiting your ability to gain effectively in the future.

Slow and steady gains wins the race.

As long as its not scar tissue then there is nothing to worry about. The intensity plays a big role here. You dont stretch in all sessions with full intensity, there is one big session where you go hardcore the others are kind of moderate or light in intesity, it also depends which tissue you are targeting. There is a different approach on the ligs compared to the tunica. You have to know your body, not everyone can do that stuff, some respond to less some to more, we have to experiment if we want to gain as much as possible in a short period of time :)

Yes those are variables that should be taken into account, also whatever you were currently doing and how much more work is this compared to that. I have done both types of routines but now with time being an issue I find that I can keep making easier and even better gains with less. I'm after the cheap easy gains, rest and repeat. Still has to be intense at a certain level to induce gains, some things I have done in the past are pure torture, but not so intense that it signals to the tissues to thicken up the collagen and resist stretching, trust me guys can pull trucks with their dicks without actually elongating them.

But sounds like you have a good handle on things. 1 inch in 1 month is near impossible past newbie gains especially for a "hard gainer". Keep us updated on your progress.

Yes those are variables that should be taken into account, also whatever you were currently doing and how much more work is this compared to that. I have done both types of routines but now with time being an issue I find that I can keep making easier and even better gains with less. I'm after the cheap easy gains, rest and repeat. Still has to be intense at a certain level to induce gains, some things I have done in the past are pure torture, but not so intense that it signals to the tissues to thicken up the collagen and resist stretching, trust me guys can pull trucks with their dicks without actually elongating them.

But sounds like you have a good handle on things. 1 inch in 1 month is near impossible past newbie gains especially for a "hard gainer". Keep us updated on your progress.

Very smart post my Brother!

I have said this before, its not so important for me if I gain 1 inch in a month it is just that it keeps me motivated as I have to work more to achieve that goal even if it is impossible. I wouldnt be as hard working if I set a 1/4 inch goal ? I hope you understand what I mean. I would get lazy if the goal isnt big enough.

No worries I will update on my progress :)

Combining length work and girth work together will slow you down on this journey, trust me. It's best to focus on length only for now.

Not a pro on PE issues but follow what @huge-girth just said, focus on length first, that's what I am doing with my hanging sessions. I don't have as much time as u do so i try to hang 30mins morning and 30mins at night, hopefully I would get some more time soon enough, as for your target of 1 inch per month,I really don't think that's posssible, if it is you could end up adding an extra 12 inch by the end of the year ( 1 inch by 12 months) and you probably wouldnt be able to use that anyway.

Combining length work and girth work together will slow you down on this journey, trust me. It's best to focus on length only for now.

I heard this before, my rountine is almost only stretching but some girth work should be there too I think, at least for some better circulation.

Back
Top Bottom