3 month progress

I’m curious about everyone in this thread using the LengthMaster. After your stretching session , what is the BPFSL increase that you see? I measure after every one of my sessions and I see a 1/4 inch increase of BPFSL versus what I started the session with.

Is that good? Or should I see a 1/2 inch increase or more? What do you guys see? If you’re seeing more maybe I’m not using enough force either.

I’m curious about everyone in this thread using the LengthMaster. After your stretching session , what is the BPFSL increase that you see? I measure after every one of my sessions and I see a 1/4 inch increase of BPFSL versus what I started the session with.

Is that good? Or should I see a 1/2 inch increase or more? What do you guys see? If you’re seeing more maybe I’m not using enough force either.
I don't measure this. But I can check next time I stretch.

Im not sure I can. It’s pretty hard force but I’m just curious if people are having a 1/2 inch or more of temporary length.
Sometimes you need more intensity...more than your hands. Check out the lengthmaster and this will give you the intensity and control needed. You can stretch with more comfort and much more power

Sorry @bigjohnpenis I forgot to measure. I'm doing BTC stretches when I wake up with my hands. So I need to messure my flaccid immediately when I wake up. But I think you have the wrong focus. Don't focus on this, focus on doing every single session you do, as effective and intense as possible.

When using the length master, you will always see an increase in BPFSL. It is normal for everybody. It is not advisable to measure too often. It leads to discouragement.

Sorry @bigjohnpenis I forgot to measure. I'm doing BTC stretches when I wake up with my hands. So I need to messure my flaccid immediately when I wake up. But I think you have the wrong focus. Don't focus on this, focus on doing every single session you do, as effective and intense as possible.

Yes, I focus on the stretch when doing my session. I just like the idea of getting my stretched BPFSL. It just lets me see that I had a temporary 1/4 inch increase after my session. If I did a session with the Length Master and I didn’t see a temporary increase I would say I didn’t stretch intense enough or long enough. That’s why I was wondering if anyone else does this or what increase they see or do you not see an increase?

So you need to find a wrap that will give you the comfort you need. Remember that when you wrap to squeeze all blood out. After you have done this then attach the lengthmaster. Also be sure you wrap smooth with out folds or wrinkles. A fold can cause pain.

So you need to find a wrap that will give you the comfort you need. Remember that when you wrap to squeeze all blood out. After you have done this then attach the lengthmaster. Also be sure you wrap smooth with out folds or wrinkles. A fold can cause pain.

Thank you! Yes, I have some discomfort but I also have the original LengthMaster so I don’t know if the new one would create more comfort or not compared to the wood one. I also don’t believe I’m not stretching intense enough but that’s why I was wondering what increase others might be seeing after a session.

Thank you! Yes, I have some discomfort but I also have the original LengthMaster so I don’t know if the new one would create more comfort or not compared to the wood one. I also don’t believe I’m not stretching intense enough but that’s why I was wondering what increase others might be seeing after a session.
Can check tomorrow. Last day, before one rest day.

The newest lengthmaster was redesigned to give a much more comfortable experience.

@bigjohnpenis.
Measurement Abbreviations:
BPFSL - Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length - This is the preferred measurement to track gains. In a flaccid state stretch your penis straight out in front of you. The measurement is taken from the public bone to the tip of the glans.

Here are my measurements from my first session from today:

Exactly before (before wrapping my penis) my LENGTHMASTER 3 session my BPFSL = 15 cm.
Immediately after my session my, BPFSL = 17 cm.

That's 2 cm difference and it's equal to: ~ 0.79 inch (0.787401575 inch).

In both these measurements my penis was really warm.

@squirt_inducer_man @DLD hey fellas, just a quick update. I’ve been doing the downward bundled stretches for the last few days, 2 x 20min sessions aa day. Boy do I feel the after pain in my penis, like proper muscle soreness. The extra force is all I needed. I’m hoping this will bring the growth I’m looking for

Back
Top Bottom