1 inch in 1 month goal

One-inch in One-Month...
...“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” If you're aiming for something, even if you don't achieve it, you'll still be somewhere better than where you started. - Norman Vincent Peale

giphy.gif

I will measure on the 1th of august, I can tell you "spoiler alert" I feel bigger and the best thing is I learned so much in this month about PE and my dick , whats working and what not(for me) it also felt like a year, no fucking joke lol.

The thing I noticed the most is my errect length increased while standing, I have a big difference in length while sittting compared to standing, over an inch or so which has improved this month I can see and feel it LOL My flaccid dick hangs better and I also learned so much about kegels and reverse kegels. I almost got an orgasm with kegels/reverse kegels which I never experienced so far, crazy stuff. I found out how to jelq better(also for me). I always gripped my dick very tight and jelqued with as much force I could handle as I thought the harder you grip the better the expansion but in the end it was more of a grip workout than a PE workout lol You have to pay more attention to your dick if you want maximum gains, I really believe this, like the mind-muscle connection for the people who go to the gym. You have to feel into the stretch/grip it really makes a difference.

I will measure on the 1th of august, I can tell you "spoiler alert" I feel bigger and the best thing is I learned so much in this month about PE and my dick , whats working and what not(for me) it also felt like a year, no fucking joke LOL.

The thing I noticed the most is my errect length increased while standing, I have a big difference in length while sittting compared to standing, over an inch or so which has improved this month I can see and feel it LOL My flaccid dick hangs better and I also learned so much about kegels and reverse kegels. I almost got an orgasm with kegels/reverse kegels which I never experienced so far, crazy stuff. I found out how to jelq better(also for me). I always gripped my dick very tight and jelqued with as much force I could handle as I thought the harder you grip the better the expansion but in the end it was more of a grip workout than a PE workout LOL You have to pay more attention to your dick if you want maximum gains, I really believe this, like the mind-muscle connection for the people who go to the gym. You have to feel into the stretch/grip it really makes a difference.

giphy.gif

I will measure on the 1th of august, I can tell you "spoiler alert" I feel bigger and the best thing is I learned so much in this month about PE and my dick , whats working and what not(for me) it also felt like a year, no fucking joke LOL.

The thing I noticed the most is my errect length increased while standing, I have a big difference in length while sittting compared to standing, over an inch or so which has improved this month I can see and feel it LOL My flaccid dick hangs better and I also learned so much about kegels and reverse kegels. I almost got an orgasm with kegels/reverse kegels which I never experienced so far, crazy stuff. I found out how to jelq better(also for me). I always gripped my dick very tight and jelqued with as much force I could handle as I thought the harder you grip the better the expansion but in the end it was more of a grip workout than a PE workout LOL You have to pay more attention to your dick if you want maximum gains, I really believe this, like the mind-muscle connection for the people who go to the gym. You have to feel into the stretch/grip it really makes a difference.

tenor.gif

Ava,
You’re killing us over here... how’d it go!? Even 1/4 inch would be amazing in my opinion!?
Patiently waiting for an update (drunk)
-MD

Sorry guys im on vaccation and Drunk 24/7 had no internet :D im 1 cm bigger errect in length and my flaccid dick is bigger too. Im thicker too but i havent measured it yet. 7 days without PE and im still bigger, I hope its permanent. I will take a break while Im on vaccation maybe some jelquing here and there but nothing serious. So no inch but still good enough for me. When im back i will stretch and jelq even harder.

Sorry guys im on vaccation and Drunk 24/7 had no internet LOL im 1 cm bigger errect in length and my flaccid dick is bigger too. Im thicker too but i havent measured it yet. 7 days without PE and im still bigger, I hope its permanent. I will take a break while Im on vaccation maybe some jelquing here and there but nothing serious. So no inch but still good enough for me. When im back i will stretch and jelq even harder.

Thank you for getting back to us finally I was about to send out a search mission for you! LOL well congratulations on the gain and congratulations on knowing that it’s permanent by waiting a week. Now that you have concrete proof that all of this is for real you’re going to grow like a Chia pet LOL

Yeah, thanks for the update and that’s almost 1/2” in a month. Pretty impressive in my book, congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom