1 inch in 1 month goal

aca

Registered
I want to see if its possible or not, Im motivated and ready to sacrafice all my time to PE :)

I will be doing 5-6 hours of active PE split up into multiple sessions. For passive PE I will use my extender and I will get one of those sleeves to keep me stretched while sleeping. Im also planing to buy a bathmate.

So my routine:

First session 30min of doggy-dong stretches then use extender.

Second session: 15min normal stretching while using a infrared lamp(warm up), after that I will do 30min of fulcrum stretches and then 1 hour of basic stretches. When finished I will use the extender again.

Third session: 30min of bundled stretches then 30min of erect stretching. Extender again.

Fourth session: 30min fulcrum stretches and then 30min of doggy-dong stretches. Extender.

Fifth session: 30min of jelquing then putting on a clamp, stretch 5-10min while clamped and then 30min of jelquing again, in the end I will stretch again for 5-10 min in an clmaped state.

This will be my routine until I get the bathmate and a sleeve. I hope that will be enough to gain fast :D

Any advice ? Could I improve something ?

Your enthusiastic, and seem determined. These are among the main ingredients needed to succeed at penis enlargement, I know it crosses over into other avenues of life, but with this stuff after new gains have slowed down, it really starts to grind at some people.

The routine looks respectful, well done. Have a look if hanging tickles your fancy, it could fit nicely in with what you have here.

Gaining fast isn't so much the issue, not to rain on the parade ...seriously, you will see gains, or should do unless something very wrong somewhere is occurring, most men will see growth within the first couple months of penis enlargement.

This becomes permanent after approx 6 months of consistent work, allowing that new tissue to become cemented as new growth, rather then temporary.

Whatever the overall goal you have in mind, many variations from the very modest indeed to the immense, you are wise to cut it down into small chunk goals ... why? because its highly unlikely you can gain the end result within a said desire time, just look around all penis enlargement forums, and you will have men still around for years after the final goal for one reason or another, but they already gained very well, it takes time to reach the end of the track "A marathon and not a sprint" is what I always say.

Dont be dissapointed if you dont get 1" in 1 month, because let me tell you, anything is good ... never allow to be boxed in with something, be flexible where you need be, and adapt to the situation, because you will need to do this if your goal is especially large.

Finally, please take a video of your current size along with a ruler + tape, keep that private. I'm not suggesting you start posting that material unless you want to do so, but, ensure you have that for the very least, to see yourself how well you did .... I never managed to do a before picture, but really REALLY wished I had back in 2001 ... didnt have all the tech they do now.

Keep us updated, we are behind you

You’re really focusing on length so I think you’re gonna have a great success here. It looks like you covered everything but Expressive stretching. I would add in Expressive stretching each day for about five minutes. This is accessing growth from inside your body and will speed gains.

I’ll keep an eye on you and I wish you the best in this journey.

Your enthusiastic, and seem determined. These are among the main ingredients needed to succeed at penis enlargement, I know it crosses over into other avenues of life, but with this stuff after new gains have slowed down, it really starts to grind at some people.

The routine looks respectful, well done. Have a look if hanging tickles your fancy, it could fit nicely in with what you have here.

Gaining fast isn't so much the issue, not to rain on the parade ...seriously, you will see gains, or should do unless something very wrong somewhere is occurring, most men will see growth within the first couple months of penis enlargement.

This becomes permanent after approx 6 months of consistent work, allowing that new tissue to become cemented as new growth, rather then temporary.

Whatever the overall goal you have in mind, many variations from the very modest indeed to the immense, you are wise to cut it down into small chunk goals ... why? because its highly unlikely you can gain the end result within a said desire time, just look around all penis enlargement forums, and you will have men still around for years after the final goal for one reason or another, but they already gained very well, it takes time to reach the end of the track "A marathon and not a sprint" is what I always say.

Dont be dissapointed if you dont get 1" in 1 month, because let me tell you, anything is good ... never allow to be boxed in with something, be flexible where you need be, and adapt to the situation, because you will need to do this if your goal is especially large.

Finally, please take a video of your current size along with a ruler + tape, keep that private. I'm not suggesting you start posting that material unless you want to do so, but, ensure you have that for the very least, to see yourself how well you did .... I never managed to do a before picture, but really REALLY wished I had back in 2001 ... didnt have all the tech they do now.

Keep us updated, we are behind you

Thank you for replying

No matter how much I gain I will be happy, every mm is a success :D

Its not that I will be crushed if I dont achieve that goal but it just makes me work harder lol

Yeah I will take pictures and maybe one day post it here when Im at my desired length/girth :)

You’re really focusing on length so I think you’re gonna have a great success here. It looks like you covered everything but Expressive stretching. I would add in Expressive stretching each day for about five minutes. This is accessing growth from inside your body and will speed gains.

I’ll keep an eye on you and I wish you the best in this journey.

Yeah length is my priority. So expressive stretches ? So stretching at the base right ? Will include that too :)

Thanks man, this community really helps staying motivated.

Yeah length is my priority. So expressive stretches ? So stretching at the base right ? Will include that too :)

Thanks man, this community really helps staying motivated.

Never a problem and thanks for laying out your routine so we can give you proper advice. I wish you the best my brother!

• Love
Reactions: aca
One inch one month,that would be record breaking am I wrong ? obviously you're going to gain Whit that routine no fecking doubt

One inch one month,that would be record breaking am I wrong ? obviously you're going to gain Whit that routine no fecking doubt

Its not even important if I gain that much, its just that having such a monster goal keeps me working harder. A goal like maybe 1/3 of an inch would probably make me lazy thinking that I dont have to put much work in lol

Ok you can gain a lot Whit that routine would be great to know what did u get after that month

No a few people have done it if they’re being honest. I gained 2 inches in six months so if I could do that anyone can. It will take a lot of work and effort but if you have the time and the tenacity you can make it happen.

Brothers short update: I just got a bathmate hydromax 7 and tried it out. I fucking love it, even though my dick was like 30-40% hard (suffering a bit from EQ because of 5 hours of stretching lol) it was phenomenal, I cant even imagine if I get a 100% errection :) Tried also the bathmate stretch which is intense for me. Didnt go nuts as I was experimenting and trying to figure it a bit out and get used to it :D I was just wondering how hard should I go ? Should it hurt a bit ? Can I do more than 20min ? I mean I wont go over 20 right now but as I get used to it maybe ? Maybe 2 sessions a day ? One for the stretching and the other session for girth.

I’m so happy you came in and the best way to use it you’ll find in the SRT routine. Look for the 5×5×3 work out and you’ll be using your bathmate to the best of your ability. The expansion you get with this routine is insane!

I’m so happy you came in and the best way to use it you’ll find in the SRT routine. Look for the 5×5×3 work out and you’ll be using your bathmate to the best of your ability. The expansion you get with this routine is insane!

I will look into it, thanks DLD :)

Reactions: DLD
Update: Just finished experimenting with the bathmate, I combined the bathmate stretch with the doggy-dong stretch and holy (poop) I think I have never ever felt such a good stretch in my whole dick. You can feel the stretch deep inside, at the ligs, the shaft, everywhere. Only did it for 5min or so as I was at the end of my session, I will try it much longer the next time. (like)

Reactions: DLD
Update: Just finished experimenting with the bathmate, I combined the bathmate stretch with the doggy-dong stretch and holy (poop) I think I have never ever felt such a good stretch in my whole dick. You can feel the stretch deep inside, at the ligs, the shaft, everywhere. Only did it for 5min or so as I was at the end of my session, I will try it much longer the next time. (like)

This sounds totally cool but I’m having a problem visualizing it, can you describe it a little bit better or maybe even give us an illustration or a picture?

This sounds totally cool but I’m having a problem visualizing it, can you describe it a little bit better or maybe even give us an illustration or a picture?

Just the doggy-dong position with the bathmate on my dick ? stretch down while you are pumped up in this position.

here I just found how the doggy-dong stretch looks like on google lol

sry about the pic but its just too accurate ???

What are you uncomfortable photo to open up in Burger King LOL I think I can picture it now the unfortunate thing is I can’t unsee it! LOL

What are you uncomfortable photo to open up in Burger King LOL I think I can picture it now the unfortunate thing is I can’t unsee it! LOL

Sorry LOL at least you know how the doggy-dong stretch looks like ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom