1 inch in 1 month goal

yep now things can be seen different since he showed that one month can change things for good

I want to see if its possible or not, Im motivated and ready to sacrafice all my time to PE :)

I will be doing 5-6 hours of active PE split up into multiple sessions. For passive PE I will use my extender and I will get one of those sleeves to keep me stretched while sleeping. Im also planing to buy a bathmate.

So my routine:

First session 30min of doggy-dong stretches then use extender.

Second session: 15min normal stretching while using a infrared lamp(warm up), after that I will do 30min of fulcrum stretches and then 1 hour of basic stretches. When finished I will use the extender again.

Third session: 30min of bundled stretches then 30min of erect stretching. Extender again.

Fourth session: 30min fulcrum stretches and then 30min of doggy-dong stretches. Extender.

Fifth session: 30min of jelquing then putting on a clamp, stretch 5-10min while clamped and then 30min of jelquing again, in the end I will stretch again for 5-10 min in an clmaped state.

This will be my routine until I get the bathmate and a sleeve. I hope that will be enough to gain fast LOL

Any advice ? Could I improve something ?

I believe you are still stuck at the same size. Why would anybody want 1 inch in 1 month? It's not possible. Every human who came to this forum with such a mindset fell off and ran away due to disappointment. 1 inch in 6 months is the ideal thing. PE is a marathon not a race.

SRT will deliver gains faster than any other method you just need to want it bad enough

Back
Top Bottom